PDA

View Full Version : Most helpful searching and finding out events

Bishal_rai
18th July 2008, 17:38
Well this website is exceptional for communication with Nepalese living in Britain and to find out what is going on there? Mostly I like and admired that Nepalisamajuk.com staff and crew are very polite and co-operative. Thank you for such understanding. You all are actually very good examples for all Nepalese living there. And I do hope you will help them maintain good relation with British people.

outspoken
27th October 2008, 19:50
Hey Bishan Rai,

Welcome aboard, thanks for those kind words, I hope you continue to post and be part of society.

Cya around.

Deshmon Rai
27th August 2009, 00:09
;D Namaste to you all! My name is Desmond Rakhaly Rai and I am from a mixed race background (my Father is Nepali and mother Irish). I have just joined the website i.e. the forum, and I just want to say hello and looking forward to meeting many Nepali brothers and sisters on here as I have no Nepali friends here in the UK and would like to build some good friendships with other Nepali people in order to learn more about the Nepali language and culture.

binita
6th November 2009, 01:15
hi all,

I am frm sikkim. i am currently studing in university of manchester. its been almost two month and i couldnt find a single nepali soul hea.so if neone is in manchester plz lemme know.looking fwd.

raju
8th November 2009, 15:37
Binita,

I am Raju come from Pokhara and studying at Salford Business School. I am close to Manchester, Piccadilly. I have been here for 3.5 months and also trying to find Nepalis. We can meet sometimes. You can call me 07551271069 or email me rkadhikari@acn.org.np.

Raju Dai

england_hotmale
9th November 2009, 11:04
This website is the one which makes all nepalese proud here in uk ;D

there is no racial descrimination,,,
yah bides ma ni,,, grg samaj, magar samaj,,, newar samaj, madhesi samaj
yeti org
Nrn EAST LONDOn WEST LONDON BLA BLA
MAKASAM YAR, PAHILA PAHILA, nepali ko programme herna jane hoina bhaninthiyo, suninthiyo
tara ajkaal,
madesi ko programme madesi haru lai welcome, newar ko programme newar lai welcome
baglung ko programme baglunge lai welcome
hoina kahile huncha, HAMRO NEPALI KO PROGRAMME, :o

outspoken
9th November 2009, 22:19
england_hotmale, I'm sure you speak for everyone here. Keep up that spirit, we're all Nepalese here.

Everyone is welcome to post : - )

england_hotmale
10th November 2009, 07:22
::)suva prabhat outspoken,, ya n I feel proud to be in WWW.NEPALISAMAJUK.COM TO SHARE my view .

At least this website feels all nepalese proud ,,

;D

SUBBA66
13th November 2009, 21:13
hie m sarita, originally frm dharan Nepal...m studyin' in greenwich london college and man i have hell of nepalese classmates...bt rite now
m stayin' at aldershot army camp...

england_hotmale
13th November 2009, 21:28
;Dwelcome to hell sarita ji,,, n wish u good luck for your future ,, make sure u finish your study
how;s your college,
how;s your study going on
I think its too far for u to live, live around charlton,, its good for u,

knight
13th November 2009, 23:01
hie m sarita, originally frm dharan Nepal...m studyin' in greenwich london college and man i have hell of nepalese classmates...bt rite now
m stayin' at aldershot army camp...

Aldershot ma basera greenwich ma jane :o :o :o ......commuting ma paisa jancha.

SUBBA66
14th November 2009, 01:26
the college is full of bahunchhetris and to be honest i hate to study wid thm...i don like thm idk why..
bt the teachers r good, approachin' and helpful...yeah greenwich is too far frm hea i need to change the train 2 times ani 34pound jati lagcha bt its alrite...coz aldershot ma chineko janeko sabai manche cha i feel homely hea..i got the room in woolwich bt m nt sure abt nythn jst yet...maybe i'll move to woolwich soon idk...

bkom
14th November 2009, 20:48
HEY SUBBA SIS U R WELCOME @ WOOLWICH >>>>> U NO WOOLWICH ALSO PACK BAHUNN..CHETRAI HARU LA ;D ;D>>>> SO IM MAD HERE....I PLAN SHIFT CHALTON ...WAT U THINK IF U WANNA JOIN US .......BUT IM NEWARE lol

suren
14th November 2009, 22:39
hi everybody nice to get yu all in this page and thank for all the nepalisamajuk.com group for the unification all the nepali problem and issue and trying to solve the current issue of all the problem that we nepali face.
thank you very much

england_hotmale
15th November 2009, 01:11
;D U see, people say in england there is racism
but not in engalnd
SUBBA ji,, hajurlai nigeria ko kale,,, ghana ko kale,, south african, bangali, pakistani,, haru sanga study garna maan lagcha ki,, bahun chetri grg nepali sanga
THT;S WHT RACISM IS ,,, SUBBA,, U R IN LONDON, N STILL YOUR MIND SOUNDS DIAL UP, MAKE IT BROADBAND PLS, u COME TO STUDY IN GREENWICH COLLEGE WHOSE OWNER R BAHUN, NEWAR,,NOW u talking about students bahun chetri,,
u r such a stupid racist gal, people like u make us shame to be nepalese here in london
grow up,,, SUBBA,,before we feel sorry for u,
MAKASAM, yasto manche haru kina study garcha, study garera future ma k garcha,,, woolwich ma bahun gare arko feri, hey bhagwan,
Thukka subba ji,, hajurlai ta thukna ni mero thuk ko bejjat huncha jasto lagcha

outspoken
15th November 2009, 07:44
This is wrong thread to be having this discussion, but I'll leave it to the administrator to decide.

I have to agree with england_hotmale. This is ridiculous and immature what I am reading here, this is just the sort of behaviour that weakens our community and the ability to get along with others.

For a start, to SUBBA66 and bkom, you should apologise for saying such things. It maybe offensive to anyone reading this forum who belong to those communties. It's hardly anyones fault for what caste they are, what they look like or who their parents are. Do the teachers ever turnaround and say "Oh, I don't like your sort, so I'm not going to teach you?".

You both clearly have shown some maturity by being accepted to study in the UK, so please show some maturity that your meant to have. This is Britain, please leave such mentality in Nepal and learn to get along with everyone.

SUBBA66
25th November 2009, 04:36
abbbiiiiiiiiiiii i thought i've already replied to this topic..i don knw whr it went...

Dear outspoken, i wasnt criticizin' others and racism is nt my cup of tea..i jst said whteve i felt
my heartfelt apology to the members...and england hotmale u jst wait and watch...someday i'll show wht m capable of ...mero aile time ani graha mileko chaina...nyways m sorry once agn and jai nepal..

bkom
26th November 2009, 07:13
Dear all,

As someone who has a lot of experience with Nepalis coming to the UK to study, I have the following advice:

•80% of Nepalis go to poor-quality private colleges. The UK is opposite to Nepal: government universities are the best, and no British people will ever go to a private college.

•You can immediately tell whether the college/univerity you are looking at is private; it is a "real" uni, it will have a domain name .ac.uk. If it a private college, it will not be that, it will be something like .co.uk or .com

•There may be a possibility that some private colleges are better than others, but in my experience of meeting many Nepalis that have been to them, and having been inside some myself, they seem very poor in quality and resources and I would always advise Nepalis to "try before you buy".

•Most private colleges seem to be run by foreigners and are purely there to permit foreign people who wish to come to the UK to work. I have seen some which teach entirely in Hindi, because 100% of students are from South Asia.

•The qualifications given by these private colleges are virtually useless. Most work places will never have heard of the college, and most British people will look at them as fake.

•Always check that the private college will give you a legitimate qualification. Some partner with legitimate universities to give real qualifications.

•A new trick in London appears to be colleges telling students, often those here to do MBAs etc., that they can do the MBA (which is a legitimate qualification awarded from a real university), but when the student arrives in the UK, the college tells them that "actually your Nepali qualification is not good enough, so we cannot submit you for the exam".

It is also vital for Nepalis to understand that Nepali 10+2 is not recognised in most UK universities. Therefore, Nepalis that come here with that, or sometime with Bachelors qualifications, will not be allowed into British universities until they take what is called a "foundation degree" for 1 year.

There are some Nepalis here in the UK in "real" universities. In my experience however, most of them have done a degree in a Nepali uni (TU etc.) and then come here to do either Masters or PhD. This is better because a Masters is also cheaper, and only takes one year, so a Nepali student gets much more "value for money".

I would also just finish on costings. A real university will cost between £7000 and £12000 per year in fees. Each degree course is three years. The total therefore will be £21000+ (or 25 lakhs nepali). Private colleges will be around £5000 per year. Nepalis can find accommodation in big Nepali houses, where they can rent a room for £250 per month. These rooms are cheap (the average British person will pay £600-1000 per month) but you pay for the poor quality! I have a good friend who lives in these, and he is only allowed to shower 1-2 times per week. They are also given certain times to cook. On top of this, you will need money for transport (maybe £15 per week) and money for food (£20 per week for bad diet).

This is not meant to be negative about all private colleges, but rather some basic findings about them in general.

bkom mazon

england_hotmale
26th November 2009, 19:02
launaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, SUBBA66, ko graha time ramro chaleko chaina gare
I love to wait n watch for tht day when u r capable .. SUBBA SAUNI,, n I wish u to have good time n wht u call graha lol
oi ,, subba sauni, why jaya nepal, r u NETINI OR WHT YAR

subba66, BAHUN LAI HATE GARDA GARDA FERI TYAHI BAHUN SANGA LOVE PARLA NI,, GREENWICH COLLEGE MA
hahha, love tht ,,, racism is not your cup of tea., but u make us to feel tht RACISM IS IN YOUR BLOOD lol

SUBBA66
26th November 2009, 22:32
i don wanna xplain if racism runs in my blood or nt jhan england hotmale lai ta kei bhannai chaina malai..
lazz ko marnu uk aunu sath England Hotmale re...hahaha jpt nepalipan dekhai halecha...
love paryo vane ni thikei cha ni...i'll love him wid my heart and soul, do u have ny prob wid tht??
bhanne kura dherei cha bt i don wanna piss others off ...so ciao

Dear Bkom, thnx 4 d info...

england_hotmale
26th November 2009, 23:11
;Dhahha, subba afulai ta kasle bhanos, nakkali,, mori ,,

ani uk ako kati bhayo kati tyahi bhayera honi lati england hotmale banako

I wish timro graha time herne tyahi pandit sanga love paros
hahha
kidding yar
take it easy
so u had your lunch or dieting,
k cha timro RAM BABU THAPALIA KO KHABAR

SUBBA66
27th November 2009, 01:03
thankQ somuch England Budo male...ati ramro ramro kura ni garda raicha england hotmale leh...
hajur lunch garisakeko..dinner ko lagi aau teha??

who's rambabu btw??lol

england_hotmale
27th November 2009, 01:50
;Doh ho subba miss, k ho hajur greenwich college ma hoina ra
ani tyaha ko main manche, ram babu thapalia hoina ra
la aunusna ta dinner ko lagi

mero bhagya hajur lai dinner khulauna paunu
, when u wanna come
I m near st paul;s , london

SUBBA66
27th November 2009, 02:15
khai i have never heard his name...maybe he's ....i only knw few staffs and my teachers..
tapaiko bhgya khotto raicha, ma audina hehehe ;D :D

england_hotmale
27th November 2009, 03:22
;Dtyasko bhagya khoto huncha jasto huncha timro mutu ma photo

so , kahile aune,
chitai bhanne hai
feri timro ghar tira ko train wakka lagcha
;D

SUBBA66
27th November 2009, 04:06
wakdai aune ni tah, ki kaso....

jasto photo mutuma, tyasko bhagya khulcha...

-SATHI-
15th February 2010, 04:00
hoina kahile huncha, HAMRO NEPALI KO PROGRAMME,

Madan
15th February 2010, 11:24
Hie ,
Ali kura milena ki Nepalese ko college ma Nepalese ( babun, chetri ,magar,gurung)bhetihalcha ni.. To be honest.. Malai ta Nepalese community nai maja lagcha bt af- afno test nai ta ho ni hoinara lol..