View Full Version : To all who wants legal help,,,,,,,,,,EVEREST LAW SOLICITORS

england_hotmale
19th January 2012, 06:48
..........................SUVA PRABHAT,,,

ANY LEGAL ADVICE,,, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT,,,EVEREST LAW SOLICITORS
15 CENTRAL CHAMBERS
EALING LONDON
W5 2NR

But remember,,, Its not free, BUT for nepalese by nepalese and only one nepalese who u call,,, RAJU THAPA DAI,,

PROUD 2B PAKHE(ENGLAND_HOTMALE)

kpsharma
25th February 2012, 20:53
he never did anything free.

england_hotmale
27th February 2012, 15:49
...............jaya nepal.....

so wht ? Nowdays even people don;t marry with free service.... WE r lucky tht we have RAJU THAPA DAI.. WHO DID IT... WHO DO IT.. AND ALWAYS FOR IT...... RATHER THEN WHO CHEAT.

THT;S the problem with those nepalese like u MR KP SHARMA...
AND people like u never change..... APPRECIATE FOR THOSE WHO DO GOOD FOR SOCIETY RATHER THEN CRITICISING HOW HE DO....
HE never force you to pay and never beg you to see ...... ITS us who love to take advice from him,,

... KP SHARMA.. BE PRACTICAL IN LIFE

PROUD 2B PAKHE(ENGLAND_HOTMALE)

kpsharma
1st March 2012, 17:30
Dear england_hotmail be a practice first you and teach other , you have not have problem so it is easy to give upadesh to others first of the face the reality .

chukbahadur
10th April 2012, 16:16
Just for the sake of arguement why dont you change the title to
"To all who wants legal help,,,,,,,,,,EVEREST LAW SOLICITORS is also available for service"

england_hotmale
10th April 2012, 16:47
....................jaya nepal................
KP SHARMA SIR... I m practical . n love to be practical... by the way whts your problem yaar.

I came to know about EVEREST LAW SOLICITORS... thts why I posted it.. Nothing personnel.

and for your kind information... RAJU THAPA DON;T FORCE ANYONE TO COME AND ASK FOR HELP.. ITS UPTO US..
............SABAI MANCHE RAMRO HUDAINA BHANDAI MA... SABAI MANCHE RAMRO HUNU PARCHA BHANNE NI CHAINA......
KASAI KO LAGI TIMI RAMRO CHAU..........KASAI KO LAGI MA RAMRO CHU... K THAHA BHOLI RAJU THAPA DAI NI KPSHARMA KO LAGI RAMRO HUNCHA KI...............KASO

proud 2b pakhe(england_hotmale)

Kiran
26th December 2013, 22:46
Hotmale, you need to see a psychiatrist, ask your solicitor friend to find a good one. No, wait, go to your GP they might be able to refer you to one. good luck and stop acting like you know everything in the world, you pakhe.

pashupati
27th December 2013, 08:09
Yo England Hotmail baje Everest law ko prabakta jasto lagyo. Teska baje Raju Thapa sanga bolau bhaneko ta card number po magcha yar. Mero palo gaye arko law firm tyo pani free consultancy. K ko Everest law.

england_hotmale
27th December 2013, 09:38
..............Morning ..........suva prabhat.................KIRAN SIR AND PASHUPATI SIR.....

..........Pashupati sir.. as a nepalese I did mention we got nepalese law firm.... I m not saying you must go there...its your choice....

by the way pashupati sir.. I m pakhe and not BELONGS TO ANY LAW FIRM....

Kiran sir...................k ho hajur ko comment herda ta.. hajur ko gf nai udayeko jasto lagyo maile............haha I like the way u think about me...................but unfortunately I don;t think anything about you.........Because I don;t waste time for those who don;t have dignity lol....
.............Kiran Raja............kahile ko ris ahile lyako yaar.............anyway HAPPY NEW YR 2U AND 2 YOUR LOVING FAMILY IF U HAVE...

PROUD 2B pakhe
england_hotmale

niken83
27th December 2013, 12:15
Haha hotmale daju le dignity ko kura garnu bhayo aba chai kehi huncha jasto cha

england_hotmale
27th December 2013, 18:06
Haha hotmale daju le dignity ko kura garnu bhayo aba chai kehi huncha jasto cha
Arko namuna Niken .... Happy new yr sir ......... Proud 2b pakhe

niken83
27th December 2013, 23:52
Haha pakhe Nepali ko namuna timi ho hou ta Ryan...happy new year too

england_hotmale
28th December 2013, 14:45
.... Looks like Niken(namuna) is England hotmale fan............sabai kura thaha raicha.........ghar phone no ni diu ki...lol

Kiran
29th December 2013, 10:13
Hotmale, you need to keep in mind that people go to this kind of fourum for help and advice. All you do is make fun of people. If you want to make fun of people, go somewhere else. This forum is made so that people in need of help and advice can get them without being laughed at. You might think that you are just making jokes but that is not acceptable in this forum. When you are in deep shit some day and I make fun of you, you will know what I am taking about. Admin should stop people like you from even getting access in this forum. If you keep on laughing at people more, I will see to it that you are blocked from this forum all together. That's it.

england_hotmale
29th December 2013, 11:33
.................Kiran sir... First happy new yr 2u and to your loving family.

Kiran sir This forum is not only to help and to get advice.. This forum is for all .. and for your kind information I don;t laugh at someone who r looking for help..
and Yes I DO MAKE FUN FOR THOSE WHO deserve to have fun.. and I will keep doing for those who post comment which is not related to any help...
I don;t mind if u make fun about me.. Kiran .. U know why ? Because I don;t mind wht u say ...

Yes If u can , u can block me... still I don;t mind......

Kiran let me give u free advice... Better waste your mind and time to give good advice WHO R LOOKING FOR HELP rather then wasting time to comment about PAKHE LIKE ME.

Once again Happy new yr

proud 2b pakhe
england_hotmale

niken83
29th December 2013, 22:47
Haha Hotmale lai samjauna khojera pani kahi huncha tait