View Full Version : Wishing you all Happy Bijaya Dashami 2069

nsukadmin
14th October 2012, 10:26
http://bossnepal.com/wp-content/uploads/dhasain-durga-goddess.jpg
समस्त नेपाली दाजुभाई तथा दिदीबहिनीहरुलाई
विजया दशमीको सुखद् उपलक्ष्यमा
सुख, शान्ति र प्रगतिको हार्दिक मंगलमय शुभकामना ।।।

- नेपाली समाज युके

To all forum members please follow up your Bijaya Dashami wishes here in this topic.
-admin

england_hotmale
14th October 2012, 17:43
...............................thanks to all nepalisamajuk team and to those who follow it.............................

...................................Lets be united and always help nepalese and others with wht u can.............................

................................................pr oud 2b pakhe............................................. .....

onlooker
16th October 2012, 14:24
...Thanks for the wishes and same for the Nepalisamajuk team!...

A very Best Wish to all Nepalese, and others who frequent this popular site, for happiness, prosperity and well-being on this auspicious occasion of Dashain! Enjoy and celebrate this festival with much fun!!! I wish Durga Devi will make all your wishes fulfilled!!!!

-Onlooker

Kapa v.3
21st October 2012, 10:38
Happy Vijaya Dashami :D my family don't really celebrate this festival not even my papa :D Diwali in other hand is one of my favorite festival :D

Well I wish you all a very wonderful holiday and time :D

I hope you all help in Mr Bam case after this celebration.

outspoken
21st October 2012, 19:44
Happy Bijaya Dashami Kapa and forumers. Wishing you all a prosperous and peaceful year ahead.

Let's all think of Bam too. Whilst we're munching away on goat meat, Bam will be in prison.

niken83
22nd October 2012, 18:59
Happy Dashain to everyone.
We will definitely contribute from our side to save Mr. Bam.

niken