PDA

View Full Version : Looking for friends!

tasi
15th June 2009, 13:50
Hi, I've been living in England for one year but I'm new to the internet! I would like to find some new friends to talk to me because I get bored sometimes and would like to speak with some Nepali people so that I'm not home-sick! Reply to me if you'd like a new friend :) Thank you.

royalman
15th June 2009, 16:58
Welcome to a real world. Don't worry you will soon get used to it, give another a couple of year or so. ;D ;D ;D

england_hotmale
17th June 2009, 11:45
hey Mr tasi, tht;s wht real life is about, ,, but don;t worry raja, before want friendship with guys, let us know where about u yar,

as u know for friendship nobody gonna travel to see u lol

If u want friendship, then come to charlton ground on monday evening 5 pm to play football,,

hope u will get friends n even enemy too lol :o

outspoken
17th June 2009, 18:40
Well, I guess coming here is a start. Depending on where you are, you can always attend one of the many organisations that are advertised on this website. Telling us where you are would be useful too.

Thanks.

yourkiran
18th August 2009, 08:19
Hey, same happeining to me...i just arrived uk...no friends...no job...i'm staying at southall, can anyone help me? so specially i need jobs around here...i dont have any idea how to get job, how to search...i'll be very thankful to u all, if give any clue how to get job...plz

djhaku
19th August 2009, 15:48
hey every 1,

if you guys are looking for job, this is the right time to apply for it.
Xmas is on the way, and all the big supermarkets will be recruiting shortly.

Best thing is to apply online or seceondly, leave your CV in the counter of which you may not get reply as Dhotis use this oppurtunity to recruit their friends and relatives.

yourkiran
20th August 2009, 04:51
so, plz if u can, give me some good job search site so that i can apply online. I'm very sorry coz, i just start using internet these days...& one friend suggest me to go for this site where i can find all nepali & also i can put my problem to my friends. i'm very happy getting the reaction from u. plz if u can, give some detail tips, how to search & get job. very thankful to u all.

england_hotmale
21st August 2009, 11:06
o raja, ajkaal london ma baru bardiya jungle ko taruni pauna sakincha tara kaam pauna sakidaina yar

but nothing is impossible,,,,, southall ma mero auta bhai , tyo somerfield ma kaam garcha manoj ho, tyaha gayera sodhana try gara

aba timi southall ma baschau yar, ma east london ma ho
by the way timro college kata ho

charlton ma football khelna aune hoki lol ::)

ani arko kura,, aba london ayera dhoti nepali kale gore bhanera hudaina raja

aba london nai purai dhoti le bhariyeko cha,
by the way racist means not only point it for black n white,
hami nepali ma pani lagu huncha
aba yaha jasle help garcha tyo ramro , neither dhoti nor nepal or any kale

yourkiran
23rd August 2009, 05:27
thanks for the suggestions...

Deshmon Rai
27th August 2009, 00:26
Hello everyone

I am from the West Midlands and also would like to meet fellow Nepali people Im from mixed race background my self (my Father is from Darjeeling but was born in Bhojpur East Nepal). To be candid I have no Nepali friends here in the UK and I think it's about time I got the ball rolling

Des ;D

TARA BAHADUR
27th August 2009, 11:34
Hi friend,
I am from Kathmandu, Nepal. I want to go to the UK & found some job. What can I do? Any guys can I help & suggection me.
-TARA BAHADUR

narayanbdr
28th August 2009, 14:53
Brother, I might sound bit rude but, better take few English lesson before trying anything.

maan
28th August 2009, 16:53
he he ...especially in grammar and tense!!!!!
:) :) ;D

england_hotmale
2nd September 2009, 07:55
O tara bahadur ra narayan bahadur, future uncle lol

tara bahadur, pahile, english ma k lekheko tyo hera na yar, timi uk ni jana khojne ani ukma kaam ni paisakyo bhanne yar
, makasam nahasauna yar ;D

Ani NARAYAN BAHADUR,, k ho mula,, ani mistake gareko mance lai sachauna tarfa lagnu parcha ni

may be sounds rude gare lol ,,

aba sathi khojera sathi hunu bhanda dushman khojnu ramro lol
at least dushman ko ho thaha ta huncha ni lol

nevermind, sathi huncha raja o , tara aba basnekata, ho afu
ma basne east london
ma east london ko pakhe,,

;D

calvingrng
3rd September 2009, 01:42
Looking for friends!
on: June 15, 2009, 02:50:12 pm Quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, I've been living in England for one year but I'm new to the internet! I would like to find some new friends to talk to me because I get bored sometimes and would like to speak with some Nepali people so that I'm not home-sick!

***WELCOME BRO WELCOME*************BEING HERE FOR A YEAR DOESNT MEAN A LIFE TIME ACHIEVEMENT STILL TO RUN. ON MY GUESS YOU ARE SOME SORT OF CONSERVATIVE MINDED GUY. FINDING A FRIEND IN NET WHAT I THINK YOU ONLY [MOST OF THESE DAYS TREND "YOU GET PASSING TIME MATE] AS LONG AS YOU ARE FRIENDLY ONLY IF YOUR NATURE OF CONDUCT REMAIN AS CONSERVATIVE THAN YOU WILL BE BLACKLIST FROM ADD-ON FRIEND LIST AS WELL SO PRETEND YOU ARE SMART,OUTGOING,FUN LOVING,THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF WAY MAKING FRIEND. I HOPE YOU ARE NOT RESIDE IN JUNGLE THAT YOU HAVE NO NEARBY HUMAN OR YOU HAVE TO TRAVEL HUNDRED MILE JUST TO CHECK YOUR MAIL..CREATE AN ENVIROMENT THAT SUIT YOU AS WELL OTHER.

"Reply to me if you'd like a new friend Thank you."
I HOPE YOU ARE NOT LOOKING FOR "FULLMAYA.COM"

"Welcome to a real world. Don't worry you will soon get used to it, give another a couple of year or so."

****REAL WORLD...YES IT IS!!!!!...AND WHAT YOU SHOULD WORRY ABOUT YOUR GAINING WEIGHT ISSUE BY COUPLE OF YEAR I AM AFRAID YOU WILL BE KNOWN AS GINNY PIG ::)

I WILL REPLY YOU GUYS BACK.... ;D