PDA

View Full Version : East London ramro ki West London

knight
2nd September 2009, 14:03
Malai ta West London ramro lagcha. kati east london tira ka sathi lai naramro ni lagcha hola yo sunera. Tara yo kura maile kunai ek byakti lai indicate garera bhanya hoina. Mero afnu dharana ho .

Khai kina kina. East london tira jada ni thau ni darlagdo dekhchu. mero bichar ma crime ni badi cha ki jasto lagcha. Nepali badi bhaera ho ki kunni chora chori ni bigriya dekhchu nepali ko. Huna ta west london ma ni sap thau ramro chaina. Tara compared to east london west london ramrai cha jasto lagcha.

outspoken
2nd September 2009, 21:49
East London always has a reputation for being associated with crime. But the fact is, nowadays it's just misleading to suggest such a thing. East London does have some very developed areas. It did have a past with crime and etc, but I've lived in East London for about 5 years and I haven't experienced any sort of crime in this area. London is a major urban city, crime is going to be a fact of life wherever you reside. Check the crime stastics, you'll find there is far more reported crime in Central London and other parts of London compared to the east. All I'm saying it's not what people say it is. I went back to East London last month after 3 years, it's very much an up and coming part of London, largely as a result of the developments around Canary Wharf and the Olympics 2012.

Just treat East London like anywhere else, if you don't like it, then choose somewhere else.

If you know your British History, East London was heavily bombed during the war, and sadly was neglected in it's development since the war was over. Hence, why in areas it may look poor. Don't forget, there are plenty of so called 'poor' areas in London.

england_hotmale
12th October 2009, 11:46
knight,, don;t think wht u think,, think tht wht world think about it

Its NOT ABOUT EAST OR WEST LONDON, IT;S ABOUT LONDON,, aba west london kata bascha afu

ani hounslow kata tira parcha >:( ;Dtimro kaka ko ghar tira ho lol
ani tyaha jane park ma kasto cha x army ko chora chori ko

koi amy winehouse banera park ma baschan
koi timro kancha bhai jasto banera baschan

it;s not about west or east raja,, it;s about how u grown up , wht;s your family backround

crime ,,, london ma jata ni huncha,, infact,,, aja bhanda 4 dekhi 5 weeks agadi NEWSOF THE WORLD newspaper ma 2nd page ma
badhi lutpat garne kt haru jiskaune,,

first ma polish
an 3nf ma nepali bhanera ako thiyo
;D

knight
14th October 2009, 11:39
ma london mai basdaina. Ra mero yo unbaised analysis ho.

sensibledamsel
4th February 2010, 06:24
I m offended by Mr england_hatemale's comment. I assume u are inferring about ex-British armies' progenies (by x army ko chora chori haru). How can u judge people based on their outward appearance alone cuz looks can be utterly deceptive (as the old cliche goes-Never judge a book by it's cover). We don't have to wear kurta suruwal and other traditional attire to be sati-sabitri (unless u belong to geriatric age group or victorian era) or be geeky to show oneself to be intelligent and studious. I have encountered many people who wear the facade of innocence and simplicity to possess more dark sinister secrets (recent case in point Namrata Shrestha).
I am proud to be a daughter of ex-Gurkhali and have just completed B.Sc.Nsg and have been a non-drinker (teetotaller), non-smoker throughout my life. I have been a vegeterian for the past 8 years. I like to be judged and gauzed by my mind, heart n inner quality rather than by my clothes, grooming style and stuffs like that. Some of my aryan frens (sorry if anyone is pissed off :)) also consume alcohol like nuts and change boyfrens at a drop of a hat. But that doesn't prevent me from befriending them cuz i know they are good at heart.
By the way, many of my frens and relatives (so called lahure ko chora chori) are doctors, engineers and pilots too. There is nothing wrong in trying to be fashionable since it's a medium for potraying one's individuality and personality. I suggest Mr england_haughtmale not to draw generalizations and hurt others feelings (as sharing is caring). U should develop the habit of thinking deeply before projecting your opinions so as to eliminate prejudices (I know old habits die hard). Anyway, that was just a piece of my mind and I don't mean to convey any hard feelings to anyone (wanna apologize if i have hurt anyone subconsciously).
Thanks ;D.

Raulvibes
4th February 2010, 07:55
First of all this Topic is useless!

Mr Hotmale when you point the specific cluster of People you should be aware of your opinion which will generalized the whole society. And, I say yes there are peoples in Hounslow who are very fashionable and involved in activities unaccepted by the society. But, the attitude of your presentation is very cheap. the kinda of smiley you have kept in front of Hounslow and stating discriminating words i.e. x-army ko chora & chori is an offensive language. I feel sorry for you mr. i cant imagine the childhood you were brought up. And, I can't figure out what the hell you are trying to explain from your post.

The news of nepalis being 3rd in criminal activities is not funny, it is a shame on our pride. I believe you are not nepali who is laughing in such a disgusting news.

Jai Hos!

dambar
4th February 2010, 19:45
It is very unwise to link ASBO activities with the x-army. Ex-armies are highly respected in the society. Their children are not like that what hotmail trying to portrait. I am annoyed with the comment made by hotmail. I think he is jealous with the ex-armies who are legally settled here. I want to suggest him to stop pointing the particular group of society without any evidence in hand.

england_hotmale
5th February 2010, 21:09
knight,, don;t think wht u think,, think tht wht world think about it

Its NOT ABOUT EAST OR WEST LONDON, IT;S ABOUT LONDON,, aba west london kata bascha afu

ani hounslow kata tira parcha >:( ;Dtimro kaka ko ghar tira ho lol
ani tyaha jane park ma kasto cha x army ko chora chori ko ....sathai tyaha jane park ma x chaure haru,, lol,(LAHURE RA CHAURE KO CHORA CHORI HARU)

koi amy winehouse banera park ma baschan
koi timro kancha bhai jasto banera baschan

it;s not about west or east raja,, it;s about how u grown up , wht;s your family backround

crime ,,, london ma jata ni huncha,, infact,,, aja bhanda 4 dekhi 5 weeks agadi NEWSOF THE WORLD newspaper ma 2nd page ma
badhi lutpat garne kt haru jiskaune,,

first ma polish
an 3nf ma nepali bhanera ako thiyo
;D

outspoken
6th February 2010, 10:56
Congratulations england_hotmale, for the first time you've actually had something decent to say...

...nothing.