PDA

View Full Version : GALAXY TV CLOSED?

wangchung
18th March 2008, 20:18
I READ NEWS ABOUT GALAXY TV IN NEPALJAPAN.COM AND HKNEPAL.COM. IT SAYS GALAXY'S CONTRACT HAS BEEN VOID BY NEPAL TELEVISION. I STRAIGHT WENT TO OPEN MY TV SET AND IT WAS BLACKOUT. WHAT A SHAME.

NOT ONLY I LOST MONEY BUT I ALSO LOST CREDIBILITY ON THEM. THOSE WORKING CLASS PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT RICH ENOUGH TO RUN SUCH BUSINESS BUT WISH TO BE KNOWN IN THE SOCIETY HAS MAY HAVE STARTED THIS BUSINESS. BUT BEAR IN MIND THAT YOU ARE NOT ONLY TAKEN MANY PEOPLE'S MONEY BUT YOU HAVE LOST ALL YOUR REPUTATION AND CREDIBILITY. YOU SHAME, SHAME SHAME

I WOULD LIKE TO URGE ALL GALAXY'S CARD BUYERS TO BE UNITE TOGETHER AND ASK THEM TO REFUND OUR MONEY.

Sanakanchha
11th May 2008, 13:33
Dear Wangchung,

I have gone through your article regarding so call TV Company Galaxy TV. We Nepali sojha bhaya ra nai thagiyaka chhau. Nepal sarkar ko rastriya TV lai Galaxy TV bhanera namakara gari aaphulai Galaxy TV bhanne ra suru dekhi nai nakkali kam garera hajarau Nepali lai thagi rahada pani hami sojha Nepali le cards kindai sahyoga gare rahiyo, hal aayara Nepal sarkarko aakha khule ra banda gari dida hami sojha Nepali lai mar pareko chha bhane so call Galaxy company ka director haru London ka sojha Nepali business garne kehi byakti harusanga meeting garer pheri TV chalaun pahal gardai chhan bhanne sunda tapai hamro mar athawa thageka paisa thagiyako thagiynai hune bhayo. I am also a thagine Nepali from London. Are we going to allow them to thagnu again. Please can some one come ford and make some kind of forum to deal or stop with this kind of activities happing again. We have so many sang sastha in UK but no one has shown any courage to any thing.
Thin is the story of UK, but think about all the countries they were broadcasting to. They used to have hundreds agencies all over the Europe, Middle East. If you are thagine Nepali please express your views on forum. or send e-mail to www.sanakanchha@hotmail.com

Sanakanchha
7th June 2008, 00:17
After loosing my money to Galaxy I have done some searched, what is Galaxy doing? Than I have found some the fact about them. But they are still laying to all of us by saying; we are going to re-broadcast next week. This people are just laying to all of us. They are saying that we have won the court case, we are starting next week. In fact they have not won any court case. Even If they had NTV would have paid to compensation them which they are demanding from NTV not to re-broadcast.

These are the fact from google.

Hotbird 8 (13E), 2008-04-06
o Galaxy TV Nepal has left 11785.00MHz, pol.H (DVB-S SID:3513 PID:[2002]/3002 Nepali), it is no longer transmitted by satellite in Europe.
Hotbird 8 (13E), 2008-02-14
o New SID for Galaxy TV Nepal on 11785.00MHz, pol.H FEC:3/4 SR:27500: SID:3513 ( PID:[2002]/3002 Nepali - Clear & Viaccess 2.5).
Hotbird 8 (13E), 2007-11-22
o Galaxy TV Nepal is now encrypted partially in Viaccess 2.5 (11785.00MHz, pol.H SR:27500 FEC:3/4 SID:4 PID:[2002]/3002 Nepali).

When you click their web site: http://www.gtvnepal.com you will see all of these,
Welcome to gtvnepal.com
Accommodation
Accommodation Uk
Activity Holidays
Adventure Holiday
Airline
Airline Ticket
Airport Hotel
Airport Transfer
Barcelona Accommodation
Beach Holidays
Car Hire
Insurance
Credit Cards
Education Online
Hotel Reservation
Dating Online
Debt Consolidation
Need Cash? Click Here for Fast Cash

I was wondering that did they start another way to cone all Nepalese again. sanakanchha@hotmail.com