PDA

View Full Version : UK ma kasto huncha?

kapa
12th November 2009, 16:30
Sabai uk wa usa ma jhanu khojcha? Kasto huncha tyaha? I mean after we come from Nepal? Mostly studying. Part time ta sabai nai gardo hola? Paisa lay pujcha ki pujdaina? Basnu kaha, khanu kaha? Is it really easy to survive there or harder then we used to dream here? Kati kharch huncha month ma? Kati lagbhug paisa lay gujara garna sakincha? Study ra work ma time divide garnu sakincha ki sakindayna? Study damage huncha baneyko sunchu yaha ta. Abo paisa matra ko lagi ho ta tik cha hola tara study koni? Please do share your experience with me. I will be very thankful to you. :D

kapa
12th November 2009, 18:56
We are so confused about studying aboard, it seem like heavenly hearing from consultancy or representative. But again I heard from many people and those who already been to uk. Its hard life. Lot of them have job but cant able to take break or else fired, means full time. Yet many students or those wo got citizenship couldn't find real job?!!!!!!!

Is that so hard there? I know about USA cosz my most friend been there and still but none of them are studying now. but working as part time and some lucky got full time, even that is not confirmed due to economic crisis there. Actually one of my friend, she changed her faculty to fit hers montly income.

Please if anyone of you student there, help us guide to this life on aboard. It will be very useful.

bkom
13th November 2009, 00:30
offf kattam c yarr uk life >>>>>i hope usa better then uk .......uk ma na college ko nai study ramroo c .......na ta...... kaam ko nai kunau tungoooo ...jpt life ..........wat u want gud study or earn money ????? think n do it wat u really want .......uk kattam c j hosss......no job...no money......life jpt..........so bro nepal battaa dad @ mom la paisa send gar cha vna ahuddaaa huncha bindass vyara london.......paisa nai kamahuna ho vana jadda huncha dubai saathi its gud 4 u....natar mero jastoo hucha hal...na yata ko na uttaa ko ........

kapa
13th November 2009, 02:00
Thank you brother bkom. Its for study only. I wanted to apply for public health. Is university cost that high? How about community college? I guess if we want to study then we have to depend on our parent right? So there is no other option. So sad, really. So what about those who have already been there? What are they doing? Do they really continue to study? Even if they are how far government recognise there qualification? Oh god if it is like that, then its stupid to apply for study purpose only. I guess its good for those people who thought of working there.

We will be very much like to hear more about others view as well, if you are working as well as studying, or just working or just studying. Please do give us some pointers. Thanks

england_hotmale
13th November 2009, 19:12
;Dkapa sauji good morning,, suva prabhat,,
UK MA KASTO HUNCHA,, LOL, JASTO NEPAL ma huncha tyastai yaha huncha ;Dnepal ma purwa ma gham udaucha,,,,, ;Dpaschim ma asthaucha....its nothing different,, bro,,,,,,, jagir pauna jata ni ustai ho,, whether its uk usa or nepal,,
let me give u free advice,,,,, now here in uk its not like before , from sept 2009, its easy to come here as a student, but ,,, parantu,,,, lekin,,, kyuki,,, tara,,,,, :o,fee full paid garera aunu parcha, roughly around 2500 minimum,,,,, for 1 yr course,,,
first yr nepal bata fee tirera aunchan,,, tara,
Think about next yr,, wht u do, how can u pay next yr fee, how can u extend visa,,PART TIME kam garera roughly maximum£500to £600
per/month...tyo ni lucky bhaye bhane kamai huncha, EXPENSESE ROUGHLY,, RENT=£200-£250 P/M,,,,,,FOOD-£50-£100P/M,,,,TRAVELLING-£50-£70P/M,,,,,Dating,friends expenses£50-£100p/m....Aba tapai afai sochnus, ani decision, linus, Remember u have to pay the next yr fee n home office fee around £3000 fee+£300 homeoffice charge,, U have to have at least 3 months bank statement minimum £800p/m ,PLS ALL STUDENTS, KI TAPAI, +2 GARERA AUNUS OR KI bbs FINISH GARERA AUNUS,,, tyasai bichma apply garera uk try nagarnus,, REMEMBER u will lloose your 2 yrs of your life doing nothing :o

kapa
14th November 2009, 00:05
Thanks england hotmale, I really admire your advise. In fact I am very clear about it now. By the way I am a girl so I am not sauji and I just finished my 10+2 so just checking if it will be nice to apply for aboard. Some of my relatives are in uk too, and well according to them its real hard life there. So you already mentioned how people are doing there, seem like its easy to study here with compare. So I will study here. Bhanda and hartal maybe daily life here but atleast I can study with ease. Thank you so much :) I am really glad you told me this.

bkom
14th November 2009, 20:22
I AGREE WITH HOTMALE BRO.......THATS ALL TRUTH........SAME HOTMALE BRO LA VANAKO JASTOOO NAI C..........UK KO LIFE >>>>>SAB JANNA UK UK UK VAYARA AKO AHENAI C UK MA........BUT WE LOST LOTS OF THING HERE MONEY...TIME...POWER UFFF K K HO K K .......RED PASSPORT <<I MEAN CTZN UK >> HARU LA TA JOB PAKO CHENA VANA HAME TA ...KATTA HO KATTAA..................NA GUD ENGLISH C...NA GUD SKILL NAI C...NA...KAHEE EXTRA TALENT NAI C.........SAME LIKE ME ...................FRANKLY VANU PARDA .......IF URS ALL UK COST PARENTS LA COVER GARCHA VANA AHUDDA HUNCHA BRO NATARA.....DONT COME HERE................NO JOB IN UK........ITS VERY HARD 2 GET JOB IN UK..........KOHEE KO PNE BHAROSS MA NAAHUDDA HUNCHA LONDON............ITS DAAM DREAM BROKING COUNTRY MAN SO I THINK GERMAN...POLAND.....NORWAY....CANADA..JAPAN LOTS OF BATTER THEN HERE......

bkom
26th November 2009, 07:10
Dear all,

As someone who has a lot of experience with Nepalis coming to the UK to study, I have the following advice:

•80% of Nepalis go to poor-quality private colleges. The UK is opposite to Nepal: government universities are the best, and no British people will ever go to a private college.

•You can immediately tell whether the college/univerity you are looking at is private; it is a "real" uni, it will have a domain name .ac.uk. If it a private college, it will not be that, it will be something like .co.uk or .com

•There may be a possibility that some private colleges are better than others, but in my experience of meeting many Nepalis that have been to them, and having been inside some myself, they seem very poor in quality and resources and I would always advise Nepalis to "try before you buy".

•Most private colleges seem to be run by foreigners and are purely there to permit foreign people who wish to come to the UK to work. I have seen some which teach entirely in Hindi, because 100% of students are from South Asia.

•The qualifications given by these private colleges are virtually useless. Most work places will never have heard of the college, and most British people will look at them as fake.

•Always check that the private college will give you a legitimate qualification. Some partner with legitimate universities to give real qualifications.

•A new trick in London appears to be colleges telling students, often those here to do MBAs etc., that they can do the MBA (which is a legitimate qualification awarded from a real university), but when the student arrives in the UK, the college tells them that "actually your Nepali qualification is not good enough, so we cannot submit you for the exam".

It is also vital for Nepalis to understand that Nepali 10+2 is not recognised in most UK universities. Therefore, Nepalis that come here with that, or sometime with Bachelors qualifications, will not be allowed into British universities until they take what is called a "foundation degree" for 1 year.

There are some Nepalis here in the UK in "real" universities. In my experience however, most of them have done a degree in a Nepali uni (TU etc.) and then come here to do either Masters or PhD. This is better because a Masters is also cheaper, and only takes one year, so a Nepali student gets much more "value for money".

I would also just finish on costings. A real university will cost between £7000 and £12000 per year in fees. Each degree course is three years. The total therefore will be £21000+ (or 25 lakhs nepali). Private colleges will be around £5000 per year. Nepalis can find accommodation in big Nepali houses, where they can rent a room for £250 per month. These rooms are cheap (the average British person will pay £600-1000 per month) but you pay for the poor quality! I have a good friend who lives in these, and he is only allowed to shower 1-2 times per week. They are also given certain times to cook. On top of this, you will need money for transport (maybe £15 per week) and money for food (£20 per week for bad diet).

This is not meant to be negative about all private colleges, but rather some basic findings about them in general.

bkom mazon

outspoken
1st December 2009, 09:46
Well said bkom, I endorse his statements.

Totally agree and want to stress these bullet points:

There are some Nepalis here in the UK in "real" universities. In my experience however, most of them have done a degree in a Nepali uni (TU etc.) and then come here to do either Masters or PhD. This is better because a Masters is also cheaper, and only takes one year, so a Nepali student gets much more "value for money".
It is also vital for Nepalis to understand that Nepali 10+2 is not recognised in most UK universities. Therefore, Nepalis that come here with that, or sometime with Bachelors qualifications, will not be allowed into British universities until they take what is called a "foundation degree" for 1 year.

and this ...

you pay for the poor quality!

JAHknow
1st December 2009, 10:01
Why do you all come over to study? can't you be honest and just admit you are economic fugees? Just looking for money money, Do your self a favour and stay in Nepal. London Bridge is falling down, you guys have taken too many pictures of it, 2 rassclat!

JAHknow
1st December 2009, 10:03
Another thing, You can study how much you want, or come over with soo many initials after your name, but it won't make any difference, because you can't speak English! please try to practice english and don't be soo submissive and subserviant, Man up and stand up and be counted!

JAHknow
1st December 2009, 10:10
;Dkapa sauji good morning,, suva prabhat,,
UK MA KASTO HUNCHA,, LOL, JASTO NEPAL ma huncha tyastai yaha huncha ;Dnepal ma purwa ma gham udaucha,,,,, ;Dpaschim ma asthaucha....its nothing different,, bro,,,,,,, jagir pauna jata ni ustai ho,, whether its uk usa or nepal,,
let me give u free advice,,,,, now here in uk its not like before , from sept 2009, its easy to come here as a student, but ,,, parantu,,,, lekin,,, kyuki,,, tara,,,,, :o,fee full paid garera aunu parcha, roughly around 2500 minimum,,,,, for 1 yr course,,,
first yr nepal bata fee tirera aunchan,,, tara,
Think about next yr,, wht u do, how can u pay next yr fee, how can u extend visa,,PART TIME kam garera roughly maximum£500to £600
per/month...tyo ni lucky bhaye bhane kamai huncha, EXPENSESE ROUGHLY,, RENT=£200-£250 P/M,,,,,,FOOD-£50-£100P/M,,,,TRAVELLING-£50-£70P/M,,,,,Dating,friends expenses£50-£100p/m....Aba tapai afai sochnus, ani decision, linus, Remember u have to pay the next yr fee n home office fee around £3000 fee+£300 homeoffice charge,, U have to have at least 3 months bank statement minimum £800p/m ,PLS ALL STUDENTS, KI TAPAI, +2 GARERA AUNUS OR KI bbs FINISH GARERA AUNUS,,, tyasai bichma apply garera uk try nagarnus,, REMEMBER u will lloose your 2 yrs of your life doing nothing :o

Hey Geezer what you say is soo true, your figures are still abit stingy I spend much more than that, 250? on rent depends how you wanna live and where I suppose, but I fear the allure of london bridge is too much for the newcomers!
Its gonna be hard, my perants came over here in the 1950's So I'm quite lucky I was born here, I feel for the newcomers because they want a peice of London! but its not that easy, you would be better of living it up in Nepal!Good for me tho soo many more dating Opps! Come Yat I got bere P's!

Hey G

JAHknow
1st December 2009, 10:19
I AGREE WITH HOTMALE BRO.......THATS ALL TRUTH........SAME HOTMALE BRO LA VANAKO JASTOOO NAI C..........UK KO LIFE >>>>>SAB JANNA UK UK UK VAYARA AKO AHENAI C UK MA........BUT WE LOST LOTS OF THING HERE MONEY...TIME...POWER UFFF K K HO K K .......RED PASSPORT <<I MEAN CTZN UK >> HARU LA TA JOB PAKO CHENA VANA HAME TA ...KATTA HO KATTAA..................NA GUD ENGLISH C...NA GUD SKILL NAI C...NA...KAHEE EXTRA TALENT NAI C.........SAME LIKE ME ...................FRANKLY VANU PARDA .......IF URS ALL UK COST PARENTS LA COVER GARCHA VANA AHUDDA HUNCHA BRO NATARA.....DONT COME HERE................NO JOB IN UK........ITS VERY HARD 2 GET JOB IN UK..........KOHEE KO PNE BHAROSS MA NAAHUDDA HUNCHA LONDON............ITS DAAM DREAM BROKING COUNTRY MAN SO I THINK GERMAN...POLAND.....NORWAY....CANADA..JAPAN LOTS OF BATTER THEN HERE......

Do nepali people really think they are going to a proper Uni when they come here? thats a joke! them establishments are poops! Some people are soo gullable! the allure of london bridge is too much perhaps!

bkom
2nd December 2009, 08:53
लन्डन, २०६६ मंसिर १७ - पाकिस्तानीद्वारा सञ्चालित लन्डनस्थित एक कलेज बन्द भएपछि त्यसमा अध्ययनरत करिब सय नेपाली विद्यार्थी बिचल्लीमा परेका छन् । कानुन उल्लंघन गरेको भन्दै 'सेकोस लन्डन कलेज' मा होम अफिसले ताला लगाइदिएपछि अध्ययनरत विद्यार्थीको भविष्य अन्योलमा परेको छ । यो कलेज सन् १९९८ मा स्थापना गरिएको थियो ।

बिचल्लीमा परेका विद्यार्थीहरू अर्को कलेज खोज्ने पिरलोले चिन्तित मात्र छैनन्, नयाँ कलेज भर्ना हुन फेरि भारी रकम (३ देखि ५ हजार पाउन्डसम्म) जुटाउनुपर्ने समस्याले विक्षिप्त छन् ।

'के गर्ने, कसो गर्ने, मैले त सोच्नै सकेको छैन,' कलेजमा 'ओटीएचएम डिप्लोमा' पढ्न सेप्टेम्बर १७ मा बेलायत आएकी अनुष्का (नाम परिवर्तन) ले भनिन्, 'सुरुमा कलेज व्यवस्थापनले समस्या हाम्रो हो, छिट्टै मिलाउँछौं भनेर आशा देखाइरह्यो तर अन्तिममा कलेजमा ताला नै लागेपछि हामी बिचल्लीमा पर्*यौं ।' यूके बोर्डर एजेन्सी पदाधिकारीले अघिल्लो साता कलेजमा ताला लगाइसकेपछि 'विद्यार्थीलाई ६० दिनभित्र अर्को विकल्प खोज्न सुझाव दिँदै' सूचना टाँसेको उनले जनाइन् ।

नेपालमा वाषिर्क कलेज शुल्कबापत २५ सय पाउन्ड र बेलायत आइसकेपछि रजिस्ट्रेसन र परीक्षा शुल्क भनी थप २ सय ४० पाउन्ड तिरिसकेकी उनलाई अब बुझाएको रकम फिर्ता होला भन्ने आशा मरेको छ । 'कलेज ताला लागेपछि अब कसलाई कहाँ गएर समात्ने,' उनको दुःखेसो छ, 'काम अझै पाएको छैन, नेपालबाट ल्याएको दुई हजार डलरको ट्राभल चेक सकिएपछि थप २ सय पाउन्ड मगाइसकें, स्थिति दयनीय छ ।'

उनको अगस्ट पहिलो सातामै भिसा लागेको थियो । तर दुर्भाग्य, अगस्ट अन्तिम साता कलेज 'सस्पेन्ड' भयो भन्ने खबर आए पनि उनी यूके आइन् समस्या सुल्झिने आसमा । भन्छिन्, 'परिस्थितिले अहिले खान मन लाग्दैन, निद्रा लाग्दैन । यतिसम्म कि कहिलेकाहीं त दिमागले नै काम गर्न छोडे जस्तो लाग्छ ।'

होम अफिसले लाइसेन्स लिँदा गरेका सर्तहरू पूरा नगरे कलेजको 'स्पोन्सरसिप लाइसेन्स' खारेजी गरिदिन सक्छ । मापदण्डविपरीत कोटाभन्दा बढी विद्यार्थी झिकाएको, कलेजमा गैरकानुनी बसिरहेका शिक्षक राखेको, कक्षाकोठा र भौतिक पूर्वाधार अपर्याप्त, कर छलेको आदि कारण दर्शाउँदै होम अफिसले सो कलेज अगस्ट मध्यसाता नै निलम्बन (सस्पेन्ड) गरिदिएको विद्यार्थीको भनाइ छ ।

कलेजका पि्रन्सिपल एम इस्फाकले विद्यार्थीको आक्रोश शान्त बनाउन सेप्टेम्बर एक तारिखमा आफ्नो कलेज 'यूकेबीए टायर फोर रजिस्टर' बाट सस्पेन्ड भएको जनाउँदै यो समस्या जतिसक्दो छिटो समाधान गर्न आफूहरू तल्लीन रहेको सूचना टाँसेका थिए ।

तर यतिका समय दिँदा पनि कलेजले आवश्यक मापदण्ड पूरा गर्न नसकेपछि होम अफिस पदाधिकारीले गत साता कलेजमा ताला लगाइदिएको विद्यार्थीले बताएका छन् । अहिले पैसा फिर्ता माग्न कलेज पुगेका विद्यार्थीलाई व्यवस्थापनले भित्र प्रवेश गर्नसमेत नदिएको एक विद्यार्थीले बताए ।

बुझाइसकेका डिना शाक्य र कल्पना आचार्य पनि अहिले चिन्तित छन् । कलेज बन्द भएपछि यी दुईको उच्च शिक्षा लिने सपना त तुहियो नै, बुझाइसकेको त्यो बिघ्न रकम अब कसरी उठाउने भन्ने पिरलो पनि छ ।

डिनाका बुवा राजकुमार शाक्यले कान्तिपुरसँग भने, 'म अहिले पैसा फिर्ता माग्न कलेजतिरै जाँदैछु, दिने हो वा होइन टुंगो छैन ।' शाक्यले कलेज व्यवस्थापनले 'निलम्बन' लगत्तै बन्द हुने स्थिति आइपरे अन्यत्र कलेज स्थानान्तरण गरिदिन्छु भन्ने आश्वासन दिए पनि अहिले त्यो नगरिदिएको बताउँदै भने, 'अब विद्यार्थीलाई अर्को कलेजमा अध्ययनका लागि पहल गर्न एनआरएन यूकेसँग पनि अनुरोध गर्ने र अभिभावकहरूलाई नेपालको कन्सल्टेन्सीमा सम्पर्क गरी बुझाएको शुल्क फिर्ताका लागि दबाब दिन लगाउने सोचेका छौं ।' कलेज एकपटक 'सस्पेन्ड' भइसकेपछि पूर्ववत रूपमा फर्किएला भन्ने विश्वास नगर्न पनि शाक्यले अन्य विद्यार्थीलाई सुझाए ।

त्यहाँ अध्ययनरतमध्ये करिब २० नेपाली विद्यार्थी आफ्ना पीडा लिएर सोमबार अपराह्न नेपाली दूतावासको शरणमा समेत पुगे । तर त्यहाँबाट राम्रो रेस्पोन्स नआएको उनीहरूको गुनासो छ । 'कार्यवाहक राजदूत झवीन्द्रप्रसाद अर्याल नेपाल रहेछन्, एट्याची खिमानन्द भुसालसँग आफ्ना गुनासा राखेपछि उनले तपाईंहरूका कुरा सीधै बेलायत सरकार वा बोर्डर एजेन्सीसँग राख्न हामीलाई अप्ठेरो छ । बरु, नेपालको परराष्ट्र मन्त्रालयमा पुर्*याइदिन्छौं सम्म भने,' दूतावास पुगेका एक विद्यार्थीले भने, 'लञ्चमा रहेका कर्मचारीलाई डेढ घन्टा कुरेर समस्या प्रस्तुत त गर्*यौं तर समाधान भेटिएन ।' यो प्रक्रिया अलिक लामो हुने भएकाले बरु आफैंले सोलिसिटर खोजेर अघि बढ्न सुझाव दिएको विद्यार्थीले बताएका छन् ।

सोलिसिटर राजु थापा शैक्षिक संस्था वा कलेजहरूले अध्यागमन नीति पालना नगरे यूके बोर्डर एजेन्सीले त्यस्ता कलेजको ग्रेड घटाइदिने, सस्पेन्ड -निलम्बन) गरिदिने वा बन्दै गराउन सक्ने बताउँदै भन्छन्, 'कलेज वा शैक्षिक संस्था बन्द भएको अवस्थामा ६० दिनभित्र नयाँ आवेदन दिनुपर्नेछ । पुनः आवेदन गर्न आवश्यक 'मेन्टेनेन्स फन्ड' पनि आफ्नो बैंकमा भएको पुष्टि गर्नुपर्छ ।'

थापाले कुनै पनि विद्यार्थीले ५ अक्टोबर २००९ पश्चात शैक्षिक संस्था परिवर्तन गर्न चाहेमा यूके बोर्डर एजेन्सीमा नयाँ आवेदन दिनुपर्ने बाध्यात्मक अवस्था रहेको जनाए । उनले विद्यार्थीहरूलाई उक्त आवेदन दिए पनि यूके बोर्डर एजेन्सीले निर्णय नगरेसम्म नयाँ शैक्षिक संस्थामा अध्ययन नगर्न सुझाव दिएका छन् । 'कुनै पनि विद्यार्थीले यूके बोर्डर एजेन्सीमा नयाँ आवेदन नदिएको र आवेदन दिए पनि यूके बोर्डर एजेन्सीले निर्णय नगरेको अवस्थामा नयाँ शैक्षिक संस्थामा अध्ययन गरेको पाइए नागरिकता र अध्यागमन ऐन, २००९ को दफा ५० अन्तर्गत फौजदारी अपराधका रूपमा लिई विद्यार्थीलाई अधिकतम ६ महिनासम्मको सजाय हुनेछ वा राज्यले बेलायतबाटै निकाला गर्न सक्नेछ,' थापाले भने ।

महँगो शुल्क बुझाएर यूके आइसकेपछि पनि कलेजहरूले आफूहरूलाई राम्रो व्यवहार नगरेको आरोप विद्यार्थीको छ । एनआरएन यूकेको एउटा कार्यक्रममा विद्यार्थीले एयरपोर्टदेखि नै ठगी सुरु भएको, कलेजहरूले विद्यार्थीसँग सर्त गरेबमोजिम उचित समयमा बासस्थानको बन्दोबस्त गर्न नसकेको, विद्यार्थीले हप्तौं दिनसम्म भर्नाका लागि कलेज धाउनुपरेको, सानो कक्षाकोठामा धेरै विद्यार्थी राखी पढाउन थालिएको, कलेजमा सुलभ र उपयुक्त पुस्तकालय व्यवस्था नभएको, पठनपाठन राम्रो नभएको, सानो कोठामा महँगो भाडा तिर्नुपरेको, जागिर पाउन नसकिरहेको अवस्थामा सानातिना जागिर पाए पनि सरकारी न्यूनतम तलबदरभन्दा कममा काम गर्नुपरेको लगायत समस्याले आफूहरू आर्थिक र मानसिक रूपबाट विक्षिप्त भएको गुनासो राखेका थिए

outspoken
2nd December 2009, 09:39
bkom - any chance of a translation?

JAHknow - very crude but no short of the truth, good man : - )

bkom
2nd December 2009, 22:48
kohee yarrr no idea >>>>>>>aba k huncha huncha......paceeee..... :( but itzz sad news

england_hotmale
3rd December 2009, 21:40
JAHKNOW, uncle morning
I m not agree with your comments,, london bridge is falling because nepalese students r here not for study but for money, wow wht a thinking,,
....HONESTLY,MAY BE i m 3rd class for u JAHKNOW, but for me u don;t have any class, mate, so be practical,,, :o
HAMRO DESH KO, JATI STUDENT YAHA AYENI, london full of pakistani , indian n bangali n nigerian, we will not see any nepalese in london , :FERI plumstead aija dekchas bhanne hoina ni lol:
I m very happy to see nepalese students coming to uk, at least ,, PAKISTANI INDIAN NIGERIAN DEKHNU BHANDA, HAMRO NEPALI DAJUBHAI HERNU RAMRO NI,
another thing, u talking about UNIVERSITY,haha, hamro nepali students kati nai cha ra yaha, ho, I AGREE, nepal bata aune, study ko sath paisa ni kamaune aim huncha, INFACT even me too ni tyahi sochera ako,
jahknow, DO U KNOW, HOW MANY NEPALESE STUDENTS PASSED ACCA,, how many students did MBA IN greenwich uni,,,

I Appreicate tht, 1 nepali student le study garera,paisa kamayera ni at least 5 family members nepal ma paleko cha,, If u don;t believe then ask any students,so FEEL proud tht we work hard study hard, ya somebody pass somebody fail,, tht;s the way we take our life further,,