http://www.youtube.com/user/nepalisamajuk#p/u/5/ZN0ZO1iaUuY

http://www.youtube.com/user/nepalisamajuk#p/u/6/0IhUBh6BVT0

"कोठानै रहेन छ, college किन खोल्ने ?"
http://www.youtube.com/user/nepalisamajuk#p/u/11/1l0phDpWj3E

"पार्कमा पनि सुत्न पाइन "
http://www.youtube.com/user/nepalisamajuk#p/u/11/BG1veiOd2yU

kapa
23rd November 2009, 03:26
Really you should not and must not complain about this. I am sorry for those who went there thinking some greatness and fall for worst. I really do. However, most of you are there for job and thats how you gonna live. If I have to come there I will never expect a warm bed and tea waiting for me in nice cozy room. Europe is nightmare of living, and UK is above all expectation, example of it.

Work hard for it, maybe be in years, who know if you get lucky and begin to earn decent salary. Yet I will not place hope on there situation that you will save some and think of retirement in UK. That will be the worst scenario. I have many British girl friend here in Nepal and they are not planning to leave very soon. You know why? Dont you? I even heard from there parent who work here in UN. And they are planning to settle here after there service for UN is over.

If I ever come to UK that will be when UK government themselves send invitation to me. And I dont think I will accept it.

Sorry everyone if I went to much offending

Be careful and goodluck

england_hotmale
23rd November 2009, 04:46
;Dkapa, ghar paryo jhapa.... sachai ho MR PAPA lol
oh kapa
haha
k ho yar
kapa,, UN KO SAUJI HO KYA LOL

kapa
23rd November 2009, 17:02
I dont know if you were being humor or being sarcastic but I was telling the truth. My both parent work for UN and I know all the official staff children either they are local or Mr Martin from USA. Been there, seen them and even talked with them. Its not big deal. And Mr england hotmale I am a girl so be done with it.

My uncles and cousins family all in UK, so by understanding there side of story I mentioned that. Dont you agree with me. My one cousin work in meat packing factory somewhere in london fulltime. He went there almost 7 years ago. I thought, you know, he must have saved some decent money but now he want to settle in Nepal and work as guide for tourist. My another two uncle are British army and currently in service too. They mentioned its really hard for there kids to have some good time in london. Rather they are unsatisfied with what children are getting. I told him "atleast they are getting best of all then most British kids who just have one piece of bacon and toast in the morning" So guess if this is something what we all hoped?

Ofcourse not, I am not trying to frightened everyone, its there choice to go to UK. Its just they must accept such cruelty or dhuka around there if they willing to go there, dont they? My dad once told me "dont expect shukha of Nepal in other country"

If you are willing to go there then I said face it hard on dont complain about it.

england_hotmale
23rd November 2009, 19:06
;DFOR YOUR KIND INFORMATION,,,, KAPA,, BEING IN UK DOESNOT MEANS ALL PEOPLE HAS TO SUFFER HARD TIME
, ,,, ITS not about being in uk its about wht;s your status in uk

STUDENT BHAYERA LIFE GARO CHA YAHA,, BY THE WAY YOUR DADDY TOLD U NEPAL KO JASTO SUKHA EXPECT NAGARNU,,, I AGREE
BUT nepal ko jasto bijuli jadaina yaha,,,, if u have ILR or no any restriction to work,
UK IS FAR BETTER THEN OUR LOVING COUNTRY
dukha nepal ma ni garnu parcha, nepal ma paisa rukh ma faldaina,,,, london ma mehenat garebhane,, paisa ko dukha kahile pardaina
. ABA STATUS STUDENT, BHAYERA,, ILLEGAL BHAYERA,,, matra ho uk ma life garo,,,,,,
20 HRS KAM GARERA KHANA LAUNA PUGDAINA,,, TARA YAHI BASNE MANCHE LE KAHILE DUKHA PAUDAINA
,NEPAL MA JAGIR PAUNA SOURCE FORCE LAUNU PARCH, tara yaha kam garchu bhanne maan ma hunuparcha

THERE IS JOB IN UK BUT NOT FOR THOSE WHO HAS RESTRICTION IN THERE STATUS.. WHETHER U TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT, THT;S THR REALITY ;DKAPA

kapa
23rd November 2009, 21:48
Well you do understand what I am trying to say. :D
You see your version is exactly right in fact I wanted to say the samething
But it would have been very rude for me to mentioned that when I am not in uk so I wanted somebody especially you to say it to suraj and student like him. Thank you.

Nepal ma pani dukha cha I am not saying money grows on the tree :D

:) I am not being sarcastic okay. You were right, I just wanted someone actually living inside uk and know better its life to mentioned the facts to suraj. And you did. :D thank you

knight
23rd November 2009, 22:02
It is wrong to blame UK government. Every country has such laws. They give their first priority to their own citizens.

And those student who came to some colleges in London is suffereing because of themselves. They haven't done any research at all. They have to share some of the blame. I remember I told one guy from nepal that don't come to the college in UK you will be in trouble. He didn't listended to me. Now he is suffering. Whose fault is that ?

Also ...Did you see the video yesterday ?

One of the student asked question to our ambassador , " are you talking to your UK counterpart and UK government to provide 20 hours a work to nepali student". Sorry thats sadly a vary hilarious question. This question also shows that how nepali student have come to UK without proper research.

-- why would UK government promise or work to give 20 hours a week job to student when their own citizens mainly 2 millions are jobless themselves

-- When student come to Uk they committ to UK government that they can study and sustain in UK without working. Student are allowed to work 20 hours a week during term time but the agreement in first place is that the student can live and study without working.

Student life in Uk is not bad if you take your time in application, know what you are doing. I myself is a student in a university but I am pretty happy with the level of study . I am able to manage my expenses myself. Except for the first time i came i never asked for money from Nepal. I also have 4-5 friends form Nepal who are doing well , managing themselves in UK without too many problems. True we had our share of problems with everything. But we kept our first priority to study.

I am someone who studied in two universities in UK and one college. And trust me the difference in education is huge.

knight
23rd November 2009, 22:06
@kapa.......i don't agree when you say living in europe is a nightmare. If this is nightmare then let me be in this nightmare forever.

-- Frist quality of life in some of the euorpean countries are way better than in US

--- In UK the social security is huge. If you don't have job, if you get disabled, if you are old there will always be soemone to look after you. Education is free unlike other countries aroound the world until class 10-12.

---Being in Uk makes you more culturally aware

--- health services is excellent and you get it for free. In places like US where you have to get health insurance. And even those insurance companies finds a way to escape paying money to victim by showing some points. But Uk dont discriminate . Student or anyone you have every right to get free medical services.

kapa
23rd November 2009, 22:30
Dear Knight
I do understand people just went there without proper knowledge or research. For that they are to blamed. And yes I watched the whole video and the question was really not that right. Not to mentioned that British own citizens are jobless.

However, I wont take back what I said. UK is living Hell, knight. I dont know why I am saying this and I think its my personal feeling too, who knows maybe my past life. I just dont like British government. For some reason they always manipulate everyone, they practice this with there own people. History is full of it. I dont trust them. Only thing I like about UK is White castle and Queen Elizabeth I and II and maybe prince :D

england_hotmale
23rd November 2009, 23:07
;D kapa u don;t trust uk government
lol
let me give u free advice,,,,, TRUST ONLY YOUR OWN SHADOW IN YOUR LIFE,,,,,,,,, TO GET SUCCESS WHETHER ITS IN YOUR LOVE LIFE OR ABOUT YOUR FUTURE,
Don;t blame,,, uk government,,,, about students problem,, This labour government always help for foreign students n country like nepal

I FEEL PROUD TO BE A CITIZEN OF THIS GOVERNMENT,,,

n LABOUR ALWAYS SUPPORT,,,,,, NEPAL,,,

knight
23rd November 2009, 23:12
@kapa ........i again disagree when you say the governments tries to manupulate own citizens.

I think british government is very loyal and caring about its citizen. At least much better than most of the countries. You can see it everywhere. Take an example of London , full of survillaince and cameras , police to protect citizens. They have made mandatory that every buildings are regulated with safety standard. They check every small resturants, shops etc so that health and safety standards are mantained.

They provide free health. They give money to the unemployed, disabled. Takes care of them. They help single mother. when my dad (who recently turned british) went to india...as soon as he landed in india he recieved a text from british embassy in india giving important numbers etc just in case of trouble. he was surprised. I wonder which other government takes care of its citizen so much.

If you have right the government gives all the opperutnity to appeal and go legally. In nepal even when y ou are right there are many cases where you can't simply appeal particuarly when it comes to the culprit from political parties.

outspoken
24th November 2009, 10:05
I can only re-iterate what knight says.

It is about research, self-discipline, managing your own money, understanding your responsibilities etc.

I don't think Nepali students in general are aware of the skills and responsibilities they have to undertake when they reach here. That's something that needs to addressed.

kapa
25th November 2009, 13:05
Well england hotmale I didnt said I am not proud of British government, I just said I dont trust them. They have really help our country in past and we honor that history together. But now ever since Gurkhas and there family are migrating to uk each day and we really are being pain in there but. Well okay if some british person is paid Euro 5/hrs for work, we are even happy to work for Euro 3/hrs so we took there place. And if you dont know that, well they really hate us for that. Not to mentioned indian and pakistani are treated same ways in the past. Same case in Hongkong and USA. Well we have common history and stories, which why we are treated nicely. But you can't stay empty stomach for some history we shared in past. Due to recent economic crisis, everyone is desperate and like you said Mr England hotmale everybody only trust there own shadow.

Well Knight how can I argue with you now since you are already the example of how british government work with mind of people. But you are right too in your part. Goodluck

Once again I ask for forgiveness from both of you. If I am being too much went offending.

knight
25th November 2009, 22:03
@ kapa.....

if some british person is paid Euro 5/hrs for work, we are even happy to work for Euro 3/hrs so we took there place. And if you dont know that, well they really hate us for that.

================================================== ==========================

This statement just shows that you probably know nothing. Remember......

--- In Britain minimum age is 5.80 pound per hour. If any employer employs somebody less than that he is breaking the labour law. If your employer don't pay you call the number. British government advertises the number from different medium. They have strict law that nobody should get less than that amount. If you don't report you are as much part of crime as the one who employs you.

--- Why would british people hate us by not wanting to work for less than stipulated amount. You are putting a wrong accusation on entire british people which is wrong accusation.

================================================== ========================

If you are talking about Gurkha......so didn't they get equal amount now. Isn't law very fair here.We can at least appeal. Arn't people like Joanna lumley and million of whites who supported gurkha movement also british. Didn't all major parties supported gurkha and put pressure on government to change old rule? Even parties like BNP had soft corner for gukrha and said it would easily swap gurkha with other race people. So why are you blaming british.

Gurkha was not discriminated at the time of agremeent. At that point of time gukrha had no intention to settle in UK and the amount being paid to them was sufficient for the life in Nepal. Neither british government thought that gurkha would settle in UK nor gurkha wanted to settle in UK. So it was cheaper for UK government to employ gurkha and it was good for gurkha that they were getting good sum of money. In a due course of time when gurkha started to settle in Uk only then there money was insufficient. They appealed and they got .

Just remember one thing, every country employs worker from other countries because it is cheaper for them. For example, a software company in US or UK will have a small branch in Nepal. People in Nepal will work in developing software and send it back to US. They company don't have to pay huge sum of money to people who work for same amount of time compared to any US citizen. Many mobile companies like vodafone, 3 etc have call centre in India because it is cheaper for them.

dambar
25th November 2009, 22:33
Hi! kapa!
I think you got wrong impression on British Government. Life in UK is 500% better than Nepal. UK government is 1000% better than Nepal government. I think you are living in protected circle of Nepali who are called Nepali but they are sucking ordinary Nepali. Please try to see Uk from the eyes of ordinary Nepali. I love Nepal but I hate most of the Nepali leaders(they are actually criminal who have broken many human rights).

england_hotmale
26th November 2009, 01:02
kapa,,, honestly,, u sounds educated person without any general knowledge
I feel sorry for for u ,
how dare u say tht BRITISH PEOPLE HATE NEPALESE

u r the first n last person who is saying tht,,
about wages,,, british people only hate those asylum seeker who is claiming benefit without any reason,,
FOR YOUR KIND INFORMATION, I WORK with english people from last 11 yrs here in london
never heard tht they hate nepal,, ya its true,, british indian origin think tht nepal is part of india
BUT THOSE BRITISH PEOPLE EXPLAIN THEM THT NEPAL IS NEPAL NOT PART OF INDIA

Better u mind your dial up thinking, try to make it broadband, baby

kapa
26th November 2009, 04:26
Come on Knight
that euro 5/hrs was just an example, how would I know what rules are there?
The very reason that I never trusted British government is something to do with conflict that happened in 1994 inside Africa, due to which approximately 3.1 million innocent women and children were slaughtered. And United nation witness that. According to UN resolution no individual nor nation can charge against security council in International court of justice which included UK too. So the case is closed. But if you work inside UN you will know that this is one of the very topics everyone once in a while discussed about. I dont hate Britain nor her people, just that I dont trust there government and the ways there minds work. You know knight, I am absolutely sure how far they can go to saved there own skin. Like england hotmale said, everyone must trust there only shadow.

You must defend UK from every accusation, of course you have to. Because your future is attached with her. Symbian relation I called it. I do have general knowledge thats why I keep fighting eventhough it seem odd and fruitless. Still I dont mean to offend anyone. Something to accused for what evil they have done is not wrong in my book, but to silence it as if its never happened is beyond evil, inhuman and unjust.

kapa
26th November 2009, 04:42
Firstly I didnt say I hate British people nor the country. I just said I dont trust British Government. Well some of you may be treated well or have very good british friends. Still there is always a shadow under the very candle that is light, isn't it? Just like in Nepal.

Uk is now your second homeland. You have every rights to defend her. Just dont blame her later. Thats all.

My hate is not even my own personal, if British government denied the accusation as they have once already, I dont think what I can do about it nor those victims. USA wont talk, UN have no power, Nepal certainly never ever can do a bit about this. So all I can do is talk. And even that I know is fruitless.

kapa
26th November 2009, 04:54
Even if I could do something about it, I wont. Because I know I will get shot or murder or worst kidnap by authority in order to maintain people happiness and dreams. I will be single out. Nobody dare to talk like me. Nobody will back me. You know if I was in london I dont know if I will even write like this. The second I write such stories I will be .............
So I am safe in Nepal.

For whom I am speaking or fighting, those people already dead and turn into dust. ;D well then. Be done with it. I rest my case. Goodnite and goodluck

kapa
26th November 2009, 05:03
Dear england hotmale
I darenot say anything to british people, there is this agency I used to volunteer with, they all are from UK and I made really good friend with them.

Sorry if I mean anything like that.

I didnt mean to.

Goodnite

england_hotmale
26th November 2009, 19:11
;Dkapa fufu good morning from london
K HO YAR HAJUR KO TOPIC,, NA YATA KO NA UTA KO

J KURA NI UN LAI LYAUNE BICH MA YAR,, hoina ho, mero afno MANCHE NI UN MA HUNUNCHA, N RIGHT NOW HE IS IN HOLLAND
I M SURE U HEARD,, HIS NAME,, ,,,, ,,,,, BABU,,,,, NEPAL,
This topic is about,,, kotha rahenacha college kina kholne,, park ma pani suteko
so let;s talk about this topic rather then pointing UK GOVERNMENT OR NEPAL YAR
;D

SUBBA66
26th November 2009, 22:33
LMAO ;D :D

kapa
28th November 2009, 00:25
Dear england hotmale
Thats the very point I wanted to talk about. Yeap it seem like my track is zigzag or let say doesn't make any sense at all. Well then you never learned politics. Becasue its the very game that politician play with everyone. If you cant argue with opponent by let them think that your talk is completely senseless, you will never know how to deal with politician. Its the very fundamental skill that politician must have. I was just manipulating that all.

As for UN, I dont exactly know why I always defend myself with UN that and UN this talk. Dont know, maybe because I grew up with UN staff and there childrens. I always judge this world according to my heritage and environment. But you know what I said is truth.

A very good friend of mine once said, "politics touches every field, if you want to survive or to dominate other learn it"

I was clear with my point, I just said if you find out later that British government is not exactly what you thought to be or something horrible happened to you all and they accused terrorist for it( which they always did) . Well you cant keep changing your favorities. Just dont blame them later.

kapa
28th November 2009, 00:37
The topic was different I know!!!
But like I said politics touches everything. First we saw different cases, then we advise, some counter part advise in opposite opinion. So when there was different, there was dispute and so politics was born. Either we both have to stop here NOW or this disscussion wont stop. And we all know something that we all are RIGHT.

"कोठानै रहेन छ, college किन खोल्ने ?". "पार्कमा पनि स& this topic was started by suraj, I dont know what was his motives behind this? But I was furious when I listened and research this particular topic. IF YOU ARE WILLING TO GO ABOARD AND DREAM OF LIVING WITH HAPPY ENDING AND LATER IT SHATTERED DUE TO SOME PROBLEMS, YOU JUST CANT GO ON BLAMING OTHER OF WHAT YOUR OVER CONFIDENCE PUT YOU THROUGH. Its unfair to even judge this topic.