PDA

View Full Version : 2012 is Nepal ready?

kapa
30th November 2009, 13:02
Probably this is the most stupid topic I have ever started in any forum, well here goes.

As you guys all know about 2012 prediction and its outcome. And I just watched its movie too. And world is going to end that we knew of. Human race will face the most terrible time of all as great reptile of past. Rich and powerful developed country must have some idea about this or maybe not. If they knew any clues about it, probably they are already ready 10 or 20 year earlier and planned a great survivor. And people and government of our country which constantly fighting eachother never got time to think about it. So I guess survival of fittest. Its mentioned that a planet called Nibiru will come to pass our solar system causing havoc on sun solar flare and destroy our planet, and well another theory mentioned there will be shift of masses around the planet causing terrible natural destruction.

So now what will you do? Have you ever thought about this scenario? What might be the outcome?

Personally I think the prediction is not entirely true. But I guess something will definetly will happen to our sun but not that serious. However I watched 2012 discovery last week and they were saying about some 10000 year of movement of techtonic plate of earth shift every 10000 years and last recording according to some research is 10000 year before which suppose to be 2012 comming. Like 1845 B.S 1890 B.S 1945 B.S 1990 B.S 2045 B.S and comming 2090 B.S if you go chronological order each time Nepal faced the greatest earthquake. And the common in each year is all happened in the interval of 45 years. Isn't it?

kapa
30th November 2009, 13:06
According to hindu belief, lord khrishna did mentioned this time to his lover Radha about something change in Kali yuga at that moment. I am not sure about this, I tried to google it but no answers just some hocus focus. DO share your opinion and please dont forgot to relate your answer to Nepal survivor ;D

havymetal2001
30th November 2009, 16:40
lot of shit

outspoken
1st December 2009, 09:41
I shall be watching 2012 this Friday. I'll draw my conclusions later. havymetal2001 - I think that was uncalled for.

kapa - I think the way you write would be suited in a blog. : - ).

JAHknow
1st December 2009, 10:43
Probably this is the most stupid topic I have ever started in any forum, well here goes.

As you guys all know about 2012 prediction and its outcome. And I just watched its movie too. And world is going to end that we knew of. Human race will face the most terrible time of all as great reptile of past. Rich and powerful developed country must have some idea about this or maybe not. If they knew any clues about it, probably they are already ready 10 or 20 year earlier and planned a great survivor. And people and government of our country which constantly fighting eachother never got time to think about it. So I guess survival of fittest. Its mentioned that a planet called Nibiru will come to pass our solar system causing havoc on sun solar flare and destroy our planet, and well another theory mentioned there will be shift of masses around the planet causing terrible natural destruction.

So now what will you do? Have you ever thought about this scenario? What might be the outcome?

Personally I think the prediction is not entirely true. But I guess something will definetly will happen to our sun but not that serious. However I watched 2012 discovery last week and they were saying about some 10000 year of movement of techtonic plate of earth shift every 10000 years and last recording according to some research is 10000 year before which suppose to be 2012 comming. Like 1845 B.S 1890 B.S 1945 B.S 1990 B.S 2045 B.S and comming 2090 B.S if you go chronological order each time Nepal faced the greatest earthquake. And the common in each year is all happened in the interval of 45 years. Isn't it?

Are you new to sci fi movies? You seen revenge of the killer tomatoes? They made a killa achaar before they killed everyone, Shaun of the dead was on yesterday, good film, Zombies look easy to kill, bring it on!

JAHknow
1st December 2009, 10:46
You talking about the world cup!? Come on Engerland!