PDA

View Full Version : Time for NRN to walk the talk

knight
2nd December 2009, 23:02
I remember in the " Plight of Nepali student in UK"video one guy asked NRN that " khali swang parna lai matra yo program garya ho bhane yesto prgram nagarekai ramro".

In reply NRN said they are there to help them. And it is a wrong accusation on them.

Well NRN, now 100s nepali student needs you. Their college has been suspended. They don't want money from you but they only want you to help them get previous money from suspended college ( pressuriging or legally ) so that student can get admission in the new college.

It is time for NRN to stand up and be counted. If they can't help nepali student in next two month then i personally would think NRN is anohter headline grabbing nepali organisation who does nothting but organises meeting to get headlines.

Nepali ambassador promised in the program to help the student and come for whatever matter. But see when student went to nepali embassy they got cold response. This is infuriating and sad. If there is no serious effort from NRN then i would personally never visit for any future NRN programs.

england_hotmale
3rd December 2009, 21:18
;Dgood morning Mr knight,,
so tht means u used to go to NRN PROGRAMME before lol

Remember NRN SOUNDS GOOD ORGANISATION, but in Uk NRN full of those people , we can say,,
THEY MAKE THE RULE,THEY BREAK THE RULE ;D
SO nothing we can do bro,, we just comments here in nepalisamajuk

Those students whose colleges is closed, Try to contact UK BORDGER AGENCY
N TAKE ADVISE FROM THEM
rather then going to NEPAL EMBASSY OR ASKING HELP WITH NRN

afulai dukha parda koi ni agadi padne wala chaina,,, NRN ko manche haru nai tyo college ko owner haru ho,, not all though
NRN KO MANCHE NAI,, TYO RESTURENT KO SAU haru ho, who loves to pay minimum wages,

REMEMBER ITS JUST POLITICS, WHICH WILL DESTROY STUDENTS LIFE

be practical , all students, if your college is closed inform home office n try to enroll as soon as u can in another college, ;D
GOOD LUCK TO ALL STUDENTS WHO R ATTENDING EXAM THIS DEC

outspoken
7th December 2009, 05:57
With all due respect to the Nepalese community in the UK, I just want to say all these Nepalese organisations (even the embassy), are just like knight says, headline grabbing, power hungry, exploiting our own people idiots. Expecting other people to do their dirty work, think their the boss, and that others are lower than them, jealously behaviour, I don't understand why people bring this sort of behaviour to the UK.

I was even surprised some months ago, hearing some families actually employ 'knockers' in their house. Too rich to wash a plate!?! They will get away with this, as long as Nepali's continue to knock on theirs doors, they will exploit it for their 5 storey mansions in Nepal. Just look at the private college affairs. Disgusting! Another example is, one that hasn't been put under the covers and that's the issue of taking bribes at the embassy for a speedier service. Why is no one at the top looking into this? Are you too rich and too important to deal with it?

Now I know everyone in our community does not reflect this sort of image, and there are some clear ambassadors like Raju Thapa, and the hundreds of others, who do a great job for the rest of society, however this forum and needs to to bring about these stories.

My general advice for my fellow citizens (I should stop sounding like a Prime Minister..lol), as well as being part of Nepalese community, for which it is truely great to be part of, don't neglect the rest of society in the UK and beyond for which we have many things to embrace.

I am a force to be reckoned with : - )

kapa
8th December 2009, 20:21
I dont have any hope from NRN nor the embassy. You should all know this Nepalese government by now. Come on guys you are not that fool or idiot. For I know if I have to go outside I wont be depending on Nepalese government for any security or supoort in that matter. They are there only for taking there families and relatives inside UK as long as they shall be Embassy staff or NRN.

This is not politics but business. Do remember that guys.