PDA

View Full Version : Ragging Of Indian Students

kapa
9th December 2009, 12:21
This is probably the most important topic I ever started here.Few years back in BP institute of medical science in Dharan, some Indian senior students ragging made one innocent girl suicide. And this happened every year, by Indian students. My brother study in china university of medical science and same things happened with them only this time Nepalese student regroup and stand against those indian students. I wish I could get my hand on them, which I will someday, they fought them and ended there cycle of torment. I am so proud to be Nepalese, our people never withstand such inhuman unjust. Year after year the same stories repeated about those Indian students ragging Nepalese and some other nation kids, and now same from Australia as well. This Indian student ,why keep doing this things? To respect senior indeed is a good moral things, we know about it but by being slaves. I even come to heard from Nepalese student that they have no choice but to obey there commands. How in the world Nepalese learn to bow down to such inhumanly cowardly *******s. To earn repect one should learn to give back too. But this is just one way practice. To repect senior, elders and womens are different things but to obey as slaves and demand as masters is no more then cowardly fools. Even to achieved my goal I wont bow to such kind of mutiny. I rather died as proud Nepalese. University administration hardly get any information regarding such practice under there very nose, so there is no expectation of any punishment or sort of rules to detained it. However, it was recorded that if one shall complain about it, the whole senior group can be expelled from university. And this cases hardly ever heard now. I am no racist but I dont tolerate this behavior of Indian students either. They gave me more reason to hate them. This whole ragging things started by Indian students. And now its roots are spreading all over the world. Even in Nepal, Nepalese students never opposed there action nor shown any guts to bring them down.
I dont know what the case in UK but I can guess its not free from Indian student as well. So my best guess is there is ragging too. The intensity of ragging from Indian student is more in CHinese medical universities. Some of my girl friends were from Dali University and Nanjing Univerity. They couldn't withstand there torture and return to Nepal just about weeks. They mentioned those Indian student made them dance sexy dances like stripper dance in pole, or like bad words and mentioned Nepal and Nepalese people with word I couldn't mentioned here. I was so so much angry I will never forgive those ******* for putting my friends. My friends were crying and crying. They couldn't stop. THose jerk dhoties, I promised I will put them behind bars and bring them to justice even if it took my whole life. THOSE DHOTIES ARE DEAD. IF ANYONE OF YOU DHOTIES READING THIS YOU TAKE MY WORDS, I WILL MAKE YOU PAY SO DEARLY FOR THIS.

AND WHAT YOU NEPALESE BOYS STUDENT STUDYING IN CHINESE UNIVERSITY ARE DOING? BOWING TO THEM, BEING SLAVES, DID YOUR PARENT TEACHES YOU TO SLAVES? DONT YOU HAVE YOUR SISTERS AT HOME. HOW COULD YOU LET IT HAPPENED TO MY FIRENDS, THEY WERE LIKE YOUR SISTER AS WELL, WHY DIDN'T YOU FOUGHT THOSE DHOTIES TO SAVE MY FRIENDS. I MAYBE GIRL BUT I GOT MORE GUTS THEN ANYONE OF YOU WILL EVER HAVE. WHAT WOULD HAVE YOU DONE IF IT WAS YOUR OWN SISTER HUH? SALA HARU NEPALI BHAYARA BHACHNA SHIK, AAK DIN SAB LIE MARNU CHA. SALA HARU CHURA TA TIMIHARU KO HAAT MA LAUNU PARCHA HAMRO HOINA.

******* DHOTIES STUDENT WAIT TILL I GET MY HAND ON YOU.

england_hotmale
9th December 2009, 21:42
>:( hang on kapa ji, FIRST pls cool down,,, n be practical , Is this post related to NEPALISAMAJUK. I don;t think so

Kapa ji, for your kind information even my brother n sister studied n finished MBBS in china,, I think its xian university,

Yes I accept RAGGING happens in college, but its not about INDIAN CHINESE OR NEPALESE,, ITS EVERYWHERE,

about uk,, people has to extend visa for further study n parents unable to sponsor every yr, so U never see ragging in Uk,
YES IT HAPPENS IN KIDS SCHOOL,

Tell your friends to go back n fight for there rights rather then to comment here about them

Its only them who can turn around Ragging,

n pls,, kapa smile, u don;t look good while in temper lol

knight
9th December 2009, 22:05
Khai afu ta kahile ragging ma pariena. I dont think there is ragging in British Universities . Senior students have their own axe to grind rather than going on creating trouble to junior students.

kapa
10th December 2009, 21:43
I am so sorry England hotmale. I just couldn't stop being rage. Whenever I heard them being ragged I just couldn't stop. And I started this topic sothat everyone know where and how this things are happening. Better prepared then come home crying. And three of my friends came back. They couldn't withstand there ragging so they returned. And one of my friend actually fought them back but they warned her if she stay back she will treated very inhumanly by those Dhoties. I know this ragging thing is almost everywhere, but I dont get a things what does it accomplised at all? What the point behind doing this? Even Human rights act define this a direct violation of individual rights. And if there proper action and witness, they can brought under international law. I wanna see those Dhoties behind Bar. We just went to University consultancy and accused them for putting our friends in such condition. My friends concepts is totally changed about medical. They are not even thinking of joining this faculty ever again. Consultancy actually told us that they didnt know about this and they promised to go under investigation and expelled those Dhoties. But I doubt this is not the end and its too simple punishment for them. I want them to suffer so much, I want that moment to be example to all Dhoties who dare to attack Nepalese student in aboard.
My friends mentioned that those nepalese student just warned them of what might be comming for them later. And in evening they were all called to those Dhoties senior students room and harrased one by one when all Nepalese student just watched helpless. They couldn't even help them and that program lasted 2 hours or more. Until then my friends were totally moral downed. Oh god! I wish I was there then, I have thousand ways of dealing with them popping in my mind right now. This is the very things I wanted everyone to know about, here, there and everywhere. I want media to be my voice and world to be my ear. I want those DHoties bring them down to there knees. I want everyone to know how they behave with every other country student including ours. And the most difficult to believe is that some of those Dhoties were actually Nepali dhoties not Indian.
Whole BP institute of Dharan is full of indian student cause they are the only one who pass the entrance examination. And my aunt is Nurse there, so she mentioned once there ragging is so intense that junior student actually go nuts and crack with mental unstability. I want to fight them, I want my grip on there Dhoties neck one by one. Anybody actually defend them, they are cowards and fools, and if they side with them I will fight them too.
I know this is not the right forum to publish it but this things are happening to Nepalese students and it concern all of you as well. I just want you all to know where we are standing?

Luri
11th December 2009, 21:12
Way to go Kapa!! I support u in all.....ive been reading your post!!!

gjivan
24th December 2009, 02:36
I m with KAPA.. indian discriminates nepali and get kick in ass too. They are coward. I have kicked some dhotis while i was in India. Just can't stop hating them why i dont knw. Some are good too but most deserve to be kicked hardly in ass. There is no proper reason for them to discriminate us. They are forward in technology and population then us. Nepal desh garib ho manche haina...poor people cha tara india ma ta bhoka nanaga cha... huge differences between poor and rich over there... So population ko adhar ma discriminate ho bhane its negligible for us... Ragging ko nai kura bhaye..if one wants to study abroad why to go in DHOTILAND? try ENGLAND, POLAND, SWITZERLAND and other lands too...