PDA

View Full Version : warning to forum member (england_hotmale)

rakand
29th January 2010, 10:03
hello hotmail,
i have been studying your recent comments. i think you got to be a bit careful here.
i sometimes like your humorous comments but i suggest that you keep it to a limit. you are taking too much advantages and acting over smart on most of the postings unnecessarily.

you have been pinching solicitor raju thapa too much via your almost every comments recently.

your worst part is that you have been over smart for a long time in answering questions asked for raju thapa. why do you do that? are you an official legal advisor in this forum? if you have to comment then why cant you comment after mr thapa has replied first?

why cant you shut your mouth until mr thapa has answered serious questions asked to him by other forum members?
looks like mr thapa is keeping his cool. i suggest you should keep away from your current behaviour.

you should be careful or i will be the first to lodge complaint to nepalismajuk admin to block your future comments unless you change your behaviour.

nepuk
29th January 2010, 10:06
Hmmmmm...

adiCted
29th January 2010, 20:07
haha tato purus - koi koi ta timi bhanda pani dherai tateko cha ;D

england_hotmale
29th January 2010, 22:27
;D,,,, suva prabhat good morning,, jaya nepal
Mr RAKAAND OR KAKA WHTEVER,,, ,, PINCHING RAJU DAI,whts tht means,,, ;D

I m not here to comment against RAJU DAI, For your dial up mind,, first pls try to make it broadband lol ;D
Love this warning,,,,, I m loving nepalisamajuk ,, more then before,,, now,, wow love it,, ::)
by the way,, I m not against RAJU DAI, HE is very nice person, n we HAVE TO FEEL PROUD TO HAVE NEPALESE LAWYER LIKE RAJU THAPA IN UK TO HELP ALL NEPALESE PEOPLE,,,,, ,, even MAHESH DAHAL JI TOO LOl ;D

BUT, The reason why i m pinching raju dai is to make him clear,,, n ,, COME TO THE REALITY WORLD,, According to him, I think i went against him for those,,,,, HE CHALLENGE THOSE COLLEGE STUDENTS TO HELP THEM TO GET MONEY BACK,,,, AS FAR AS I KNOW,,,,, ;D, N still I CAN GUARANTEE U THT,, EVEN NOT ONLY RAJU DAI,, BUT ANY LAWYER CAN;T HELP FOR THOSE STUDENTS TO GET MONEY,,,,,BACK FROM ANY COLLEGE,,,,, ???N I mean it,,,,,,,,,, ;D

,,, n He will never find those students who go against there college to get money back,,,,,,, .. N other thing, I THINK LONG TIME, I WENT AGAINST MINIMUM WAGES TOPIC,,,,,, I CAN GUARANTEE U THT, ALL NEPALESE RESTURENT OWNER NEVER PAY MINIMUM WAGES,, SO ,, HOW DARE U GO AGAINST THOSE OWNER ,, WHO R AT LEAST GIVING JOB FOR THOSE STUDENTS,,,, INCLUDING ILLEGAL NEPALESE FRIENDS TOO,,, ::)
,, I don;t have anything to do with RAJU DAI OR ANY LAWYER But its human rights to share wht u feel in this forum,,,,, I share my feelings n wht not only i think but wht world thing about it,,,..
::)by the way,,,,,,,,, jiwan ko safar ma,,,, timi jasto,,,,,,,, manche kati aye kati gaye,,,,, but I M STILL ENGLAND_HOTMALE ;D,,, U CAN BLOCK ONE ENGLAND_HOTMALE ID, BUT i CAN CREATE 1000 ENGLAND_HOTMALE LOL ::)

,,,,,,sO BETTER U SHARE YOUR FEELINGS RATHER THEN,, GIVING WARNING,, LOL... ::),,, i M WHT I M WHETHER U HATE IT OR BLOCK IT,,,,,, i M WHT I M,,, N NEVER CHANGE 8)
,,,,, himmat cha bhane,,,, RAKA,,,, ,,SAUJI,,,,, TYO MUKTAN LAI WARNING GARANU PARTHIYO,,,, TYO BHANDARI LAI WARNING DINU PARTHIYO,,,,,,,,,,, TYO YETI KO FIGHT MA BHAKO,, LAI WARNING DINU PARTHIYO,,,,TYO HAMRO SUNDAR DESH CHALAIRAKHEKO,,, CHOR NETA AUDA TINIHARULAI WARNING DINU PARTHIYO,,,,, TYO ASTI,,, HAMRO MANTRI AUDA WARNING GARAUNU PARTHIYO,,

ABA YAHA,,, :D THUTUNO,,(FACE)DEKHAUNU PARDAINA,,, TYPE GARDA MASI(INK)NI FINISH HUDAINA BHANDAI MA,, :P, YO EKLO BHATKEKO ATMA..... MAYA KO PYASI,,,,,,,, ENGLAND_HOTMALE JASTO GARIB,, BHADA MAJNE PAKHE LAI,, PO WARNING DINA LAAAJ LAGDAINA,, NAKACHARA(RAKA),, BAIMAN DAKA ;D

SUBBA66
29th January 2010, 23:32
well m nt here to support nyone or nythng...feri m new to this forum too...bt
forum is all abt sharing and carin' for other people around ya...ya don have to wait nyone to share ur
feelin' or to guide ya, its upto the person who asks question or who is in misery...ya cant judge nyone's comments by d status they got...i knw raju dai is a legal counsellar bt c'mon man ali ali ta hami dinu sakchum ni if we went through d same situation hoina ra?? and ya i agree tht smtmes england hotmale goes too far bt he's here to help us and befriend wid us(mero sochai ma hai)...evrybody has their own weaknesses, and as a community we should support thm or guide thm no to block thm or warn thm ...nyways keep ur cool guys...forum is all abt carin' and sharin' ...adios...

P.S. I liked ur rhythm....hahaha

rakand
30th January 2010, 04:34
hello hotmail,
all i asked you is to refrain from replying "first" to questions which are directly pointed to mr thapa by others.
his first legal advice is very important than your humorous and funny one.

you and i have every right to comment afterwards. i DID mention you earlier "if you have to comment then why cant you comment after mr thapa has replied first?
this is how you are pinching mr thapa!

my college friends and his bno friends' family got his great help from this forum so i have great respect to him.
about the rest of your comments on political, yeti, seti, bhandari paadari, mantra mantri, i dont know these people/objects and
i have no concerns you made on mr thapa like:
"HE CHALLENGE THOSE COLLEGE STUDENTS TO HELP THEM TO GET MONEY BACK,,,, AS FAR AS I KNOW.....".

maan
30th January 2010, 07:01
सानतिना गल्ती लाई माफ गर्नु पर्छ नेपाली नेपाली मिल्नु पर्छ । हट्मले लाई आउट गर्नु हुन्न । हट्मले भतिज पनि अली बढी नभये हुने । एसो गरे कसो होला ?

england_hotmale
30th January 2010, 08:48
;DRAKAAND, FUCHE,,,, TA JASTO MANCHE LAI COMMENT GARNU BHANDA,, IGNORE GARNU RAMRO ???

CHEU NA TUPPA KO KURA NAGARNA FUCHE,,

INFACT,, TA JASTO MA NI HUNA LAGE BHANE,, MA PAKHE ADVANCE HUNCHU, ;D,, BHANERA BHANNA NAMILNE LOL

SO ,, raju thapa dai is very important person for nepalese community in uk,,

I appreciate RAJU DAI;S HELP,, N ALWAYS WISH RAJU DAI TO BE HAPPY ,,

FOR U , DAKA OR RAKA, WHTEVER,, BETTER U LEAVE YOUR PERSONALITY FROM MY LOCALITY,,,
,,,, I try my best to share wht i know, I m not here to go against RAJU DAI, N FOR YOUR KIND INFORMATION, I respect raju dai,,,,, ,, doesnot means,, tht i have to show respect to ,,,,, CHEAP GUY LIKE U RAKAND,,,, :-\

...... ;D......its is better to be HATED for wat u r than to be LOVED for wat u r not . ... >:(.....................

SUBBA66
3rd February 2010, 23:42
kaha lekheko cha haw 1st ma reply garna hunna vanera ??? :o
ani whn raju dai said nthng abt it, y do u care? ::)
we respect him to death bt tht doesnt mean we should reply him afta tht... >:(
its good to knw tht he helped ur fren and others bt u shouldnt jst act like this to others man ... le
ENGLAND HOTMAIL le help gareko vaye chai timi usko gungaan gaudai hidtho??
i totally disagree wid ROKKAND...

-SATHI-
4th February 2010, 03:38
I am finding most of the england_hotmale's reply, suggestions , comments are appropriate and useful, no need to be nice to everybody as far as you giving good advice. Keep it up.

knight
4th February 2010, 04:59
no need to be nice

It is more important to be nice.

Raulvibes
4th February 2010, 07:24
the Color of Forum is... When there are lots of Views..... whether it is negative or positive !!!! But, i strongly don't support WARNINGS! It's an individuals choice to take suggestions & information found in the discussion. Rumors are good thing! Without it there isn't a discovery of FACTS!

I prefer this thread should be removed immediately...... Admin where the HELL are you!!!