PDA

View Full Version : ALL STUDENTS,PLS ....?

england_hotmale
8th March 2010, 20:27
:o,,,, SUVA PRABHAT,, JAYA NEPAL,,,, ENGLAND_HOTMALE(PAKHE)IS BACK

,,, ;D,,, PLS ALL STUDENTS IF U GOING TO EXTEND VISA,, GO THROUGH LEGAL SOLICITOR,,,,,, TAKE LEGAL ADVICE ,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,FORGET ABOUT MONEY WHICH U HAVE TO PAY,,,, WHETHER TO RAJU DAI OR OTHER SOLICITOR,,,,

, I HAVE ALREADY SEEN FEW STUDENTS WHOSE VISA REFUSED,,,,,
,,TRUST ME,, GUYS,, U WILL SUFFER IF U DON;T GO THROUGH LEGAL SOLICITOR ADVICE,,,,,SMALL MISTAKE IN YOUR DOCUMENTS CAN GET REFUSE,,,

, PLS ONCE again,, strongly advice to all STUDENTS,,, GO THROUGH SOLICITOR TO APPLY FOR EXTENSION,,,,
, ;) IF U REALLY LOVE TO ENJOY WITH POUND STERLING ;DIN UK,,,,, THOUGH RATE IS LOWER THEN BEFORE ;D

proud 2b pakhe,,,,,,,,,,,,, ;D ki kaso RAJU DAI,,,,,

outspoken
11th March 2010, 02:56
Yeap, right, and small mistakes in your posts are getting you rejections from this forum.

You cease to amaze me; do you even write like this in your study reports, or letters etc? I know I don't expect perfection in forums, but I can't believe you just don't understand what the administrator and the regular posters are saying on here. You're just in total denial, and can't accept good advice. Did you write like this in your student visa application. Oh wait, maybe your application accidently landed on the animal border control desk.

Dude, I know your capable of writing informative stuff, so try and be helpful, if not, don't say anything. I think everyone has had their say, I'm not going to comment any further.

Regards,

outspoken.

england_hotmale
6th April 2010, 06:53
;D OUTSPOKEN,,,, UNCLE,,, SUVA PRABHAT,,, JAYA NEPAL,,, ;D

;D NO COMMENTS,,, ;D

,,,,,, PROUD 2B PAKHE,,,,,(ENGLAND_HOTMALE)