Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Initial days in UK

Initial days in UK

Hi All,

I just want to share and discuss the initial days one has to undergo when he/she arrives in UK. Main topic that should be discussed are:
    1) How to settle ? (Student/Individual/WP holder/House/Rent etc.)
    2) Do's and Don't ?

I know there are many people staying in UK for a long long time. If they can put some light on this topic to help new comer, it will be very helpful for them.

Regards
    B Giri
    25 Nicholas Road,<br />Middlesex, Hounslow<br />TW3 3QH

Re: Initial days in UK

I will reply, but I'm waiting for england_hotmale's response, lets see if he's taken any good advice to be helpful to newcomers.

Tip for england_hotmale: You might want to consider stop smoking a Sheesha pipe when you write posts here : - )
    ---
    Save Amar Bahadur Bam

;D outspoken raja,, suva prabhat ,, jaya nepal,,, ;D

,, First let me make u clear,,, I stop smoking drinking since I came to this PAPI SANSAR,,, ABOUT SHEESHA, YES I USE BUT TO DRINK REDBULL N WATER ;D LOL,,,,(,NEPALI SISHA KO GLASS)

BUVANGIRI,, ;D, RAJA, ;D,, SUVA PRABHAT, JAYA NEPAL,,,, ;D,

LET me give u free advice,,,,As soon as he/she come to uk,,, Forget about Thinking to settle down here,,,,,, ;D,,,
    FIRST, ;D,,, If u r student Try your best to finish your study at least masters which will take another 3,,, 4 yrs if u did BBS(bachelor) IN NEPAL., Thts the best option to settle down here with DIGNITY.
    but pls,, don;t come to do diploma course or any certificate course here in uk
    ,,,,,,,,,,THT;S THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF YOUR CAREER,,,

2ND OPTION,,, ;D,,,If u r single,,,,,, ;D,, eklo bhatkeko atma(no gf),Then go for MARRIAGE option,,,But remember, its only warrantee not guarantee. ;D
    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,or,,, Try to fall in love with Nepalese maiya who already have ILR.
    tht;s ,,,,secure n will be longterm relationship ,, ,,or go for any European maiya,,,, BUT PLS DON;T PLAY WITH GIRLS FEELINGS,, DON;T CHEAT ,Better u explain why u wanna marry her rather then showing her fake smile(love).
    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,3rd option,,,, pls pls pls,,,, ;D,, its my request,, If u already came here as a legal ,, NEVER EVER TRY OR THINK TO STAY ILLEGAL. >,,, TRUST ME,,, U WILL SUFFER A LOT,, YOUR LIFE WILL BE SHIT.
    ,,,, ;D,,,,,,maan marera ni k jindagi bitaunu yar,,,kukur ko ramro life huncha illegal bhanda,,,,
    ,, ;D,,,,,,And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years,,, ;D

4th option,,,,There is way to get work permit, hsmp where MONEY TALK
    (STILL u need qualification to get tht,,,)

5th option,,,,,,,,,,,,,,don;t come,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ;D

............. ;D,,“I will never be perfect... ..but i will always be unique !!!”

proud 2b pakhe (england_hotmale) :

:P :P :P :P

JUst one word!!
    AWESOME!!!!
    ENgland_hotmale......awesome reply that was.

I will tell you all what will be the best thing to do
    STAY AWAY FROM A NEPALESE or BE CHOOSY IN MAKING NEPALESE FRIENDS, especially the lahure dais/bhaujus and lahure putra/putris.....

;D, HATE,, RAJA, JAYA NEPAL

,,, AS MUCH AS U HATE THT MUCH U LOVE, SO BETTER TO LOVE,,,, LAHURE LAHURENI,, PUTRA MAIYA,,,

WHY SHOULD WE BE CHOOSY,, WHY SHOULD WE STAY AWAY WITH NEPALESE,

HATE, ;D, YOUR MIND SOUNDS DIAL UP,,,,,, PLS MAKE IT BROADBAND,,, ;D

;D,,“Since there is nothing so well worth having as friends, never lose a chance to make them” ;D

PROUD 2B PAKHE(england_hotmale)

you know something i have been here for around 6 months and being a fast observer i know that nepalese are the parasite(especially the british passport, indefinite visa holder whatever) sucking blood of other nepalese and i also have experienced that.i have many khaire khairini friends than lahure lahurini.and being in many embarassing situation with so-called friends it pays for me to be choosy....my mind got the highest bandwidth than anyone of you here...

on the other note you NRNs people/organization whatever have your FB status updated as "lets fight for nepal, people need to go to streets protesting" bla bla bla.....i say shut the **** up cause you people are just scared that you might lose your profits from the companies back in Nepal and depreciation on shares whatever.you dont really care about whats going on in nepal.you only care about the banks that has your tons and tons of money in..****ing hypocrites.

P.S-this goes to NRNs from all around the world not only of the UKs

and england_shemale or whatever stop saying raja, jay nepal and all...cause you just say it and dont really mean it

;D,,, HATE..... LOVE,,,, OR LOVE TO HATE LOL

,, LOVING IT,, MR HATE,,, YOUR COMMENTS MAKES ME HAPPY NOW,,

By the way it happen to u,,, doesnot means all lahure lahureni n there kids r bad,,,
    NOW U TALKING ABOUT KHAIRE KAHIRENI, u sounds RACIST YAR,

sorry to say tht, but u sounds racist,,

how come u become choosy to make friends because they r lahure lahureni ,, n their kids

SORRY SAUJI,, ITS YOUR OPTICAL THINKING,,,,

PLS BE PRACTICAL N COME TO THE REALITY WORLD,,

U just been here 6 months,,,, I have been here more then 10 yrs lol
    but Always LOVE NEPALESE FRIENDS,,, I DON;T LOOK WHETHER THEY R LAHURE OR LAHURENI OR THERE KIDS..

U should feel proud n Happy tht,, IN LONDON NOT ONLY PAKISTANI INDIAN BANGALI,,,, NOW WE CAN SEE NEPALESE TOO,,

,,,,,,,,, ;D............HATE,,JI,,HONESTLY, let me tell u , The way u reply sounds like u r frustrate with life,,,,, wht i call,,,EKLO BHATKEKO ATMA,,,, ;D

PLS relax n take a glass of water,,, n think twice,, do u really mean tht or just sharing your frustration lol,,, ;D

U talk about politics NRN,, nepal situation,,,, I don;t follow politics,

FOR ME ,, POLITICS IS LIKE PROSTUTION,,

In this world,, nobody care about own blood, how u think tht we care about nepalese political situation,,,,

,,,,,,,, ;D,,,,,,,,,we all r selfish,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,in different way,,,,,,,, ;D

,,,,,, ;D,,,,,,,,,,live while your alive and sleep when your dead...,,,,,,, ;D

proud 2b pakhe(england_hotmale),,”

ok mr.england_shemale sorry for the late reply

first of all stop commenting on my life whether i am frustated, i am alone or anything you think... i am happy with my life and enjoying a load..stop arguing on this...

then, making kuire/kuirini as friends means that you are racist??c'mon you are making me laugh till death..if i had only nepalese friends then doesnt that also mean that you are racist, from your point of view..its my choice whoever people from whatever ethinicty i can make friends + believe me 90% of nepalese here whoever i have met are only after my money..I have my own group of nepalese and yes i CHOOSED them not just befriend them.and they are really good people.
    and we are in a foreign land and here i dont think patrotism pays anything..ya i love nepal, i am proud of being nepalese but do you seriously think anyone cares???
    as i told earlier most of you are hypocrites..i would like to mention one experience i had some weeks back.i was travelling in a bus with my cousin and i were just talking and there enters this dude saying "Bro nepali ho?" and when we said yes he told handed out an leaflet which title was "Stop International interference in Nepal", "Buddha was Born in Nepal not in India" bla bla bla and all kind of those shits...and after a short chat we found out that that man didnt even had a Nepalese citizenship, he was a British...Why the **** he cares who is interfering in Nepal or buddha issue....so thats why i say you are all ****ing hypocrites.
    finally talking about Politics you are a Moron refering it as a prostitute..because you kind of people were asking for dual citizenship (maybe not you but your kind).and if granted you will be also the one applying for it... you love nepalese people around here cause you all have the habit of betraying each other so you take it easy when you get betrayed and thats the bottom line cause Hate said so...

>,,, HATE SIR,,, THANKS FOR REPLY,,
    , ;D,,,,When im good, im very good, but when im bad im even better!!!!” ;D

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I mean it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

AGAIN i WILL SAy same thing,, u sounds frustrate guy without honest friends lol

,, I respect your comment n your feelings against nepalese friends.
    ,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,treat others like u would expected to be treated yourself... ???

AUTA BUS LE HAJURLAI, >,,,,, WHOLE NEPALESE COMMUNITY NARAMRO ,,, BETRAYING HABIT,,,BLA BLA BHANERA arop launu bhayena ni,,,

,, I told u before, nobody cares,,, I care about my own dignity thts all,,

Again u did mistake,,,, u kind of people asking for dual citizenship,

sorry I m not from them who is after dual citizenship..

I m pakhe n proud 2b pakhe,,,, yes,,, I accept EVEN i will say,,,,, HELLO BRO AFU NEPALI HO,, BUT NOT TO EXPLAIN ABOUT BUDDHA OR POLITICAL ISSUE,
    I will ask,, how u doing bro,, enjoying life in london,,, good luck,,,, thts all

baru tyastai parebhane,, ;D, hello bro nepal ko BALWAN SURTI CHA BHANCHU,, ;D

I just wanna say to u,,,, ;D,,,,,,,,Every experience brings out something good. Good times become good memories... bad times become good lessons.."u never lose, u only gain from life" ;D
    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thts life,,,,, get over it,,,,

proud 2b pakhe(england_hotmale) or for u shemale lol