Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Initial days in UK

Re: Initial days in UK

It's OK 'Hate', your maturity in your argument says it all. Don't waste your time too much convincing the sort that need to fufil their desperate egos.

Do keep posting, we need more sane people like you in here : - )
    ---
    Save Amar Bahadur Bam

Hello everyone,

Thanks for sharing your views in the forum. But it seems that sometimes we deviates from the original topic-subject. Ideally we should share only relevant views or individual thoughts. Its not like that whatever in mind, simply write that in this forum because there is no limit for same. Filter your views, ideas, experience so that the author of the thread or its viewers will get the relevant information in brief (short and crisp). I am new to this forum and found that we kept on talking/posting to the forum even if it is related to initial post or not, however there is a lot of useful information as well and I appreciate for that.

I know that everyone is good at their writing/post skills and It would enhance this skill if he/she can refine the body of the post so that everyone else appreciate his/her post and would get benefit from that.

Topic was : Initial days in UK
    ----------------------------
    So we should either continue for this one or simply close this thread ( administrator/moderator can do that ). I saw that nobody shared
    (that could be relevant to new arrivals in UK)
    1) Normal Rent that he should pay ( depends on area).
    2) Suggestion for shopping/marketing
    3) Job/vacancies/ part-time information ( if any, not necessary as it could be 2nd priority for him/her).
    4) Do's / Don't

@Administrator/Moderator

I hope you should review and take proper action accordingly. I was the author of this post but when i tried to get my password back, it said user does not exist, So I need to create another account for same. As far as any reply is concerned you should review it and if it is irrelevant then simply take this out of the topic.

@All users who replied to this post ( except me/author )

Thanks for sharing your experience, views in this forum and appreciate for same.

Any suggestion is always appreciated.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,jaya nepal,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

BHUPENDRAGIRI,,
    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,PLS read my comment which is in 3rd comment list of your topic,,

There r few Gentleman rather then man in this forum lol

U can delete virus from your computer but some virus (outspoken)it will remain in it,, Just ignore them,,

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,life is full of suprises thanks,,,,,,,,,,,
    Good luck

proud 2b pakhe(england_hotmale)

@england_hotmale

You are right. But my concern was that moderator or administrator has privilege to moderate/refine the thread or corresponding posts.
    He should come into picture at the right time to make this forum more informative/useful.

Regards

I agree with bhupender.
    ---
    Save Amar Bahadur Bam