Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Petition to ban england_hotmale

Re: Petition to ban england_hotmale

Quote Originally Posted by hanuman23
    I think whoever is againt england_hotmale should look at themselves before. i guess its time to reconcile the difference we have. yes he sometimes acts weird but whtever he posts out here in the thread is genuine and and many times relevent. Thats what we nepalese lack i think! we fail to embrace the difference around us. if ppl think this guy is acting weied just ignore him and move on instead tryning to belittle him. REMEMBER: when you point your finger at others the rest of the fingers are pointing towards you.

EVEN i find it upsetting by the way this guy starts and ends his thread but so what! he has good reasoning to back himup.
    In other words, what your saying is, you're aware he annoys you and others, but you can't be bothered to do anything about it because he throws in a few bits of advice every now and again to keep us sweet.

He hasn't been as bad as before, although we all wish he had some typing lessons, but other than that, I hope england_hotmale continues to provide useful advice. Period.
    ---
    Save Amar Bahadur Bam

Oh! come on my outspoken, he doesn't deserve this. I don't know why you want to sue him or what he had done in past but everyone have freedom of speech and they have right to defend their points, isn't it? And who will better understand this than you.

His points are very strong and offended but he does tell the truth. Isn't it hotmale?

I'll say fight him to discussion and if possible defeat him in his own words. I kinda a learn many things from him in past. And I have used his own slip words against him, it was happiest moments here

Let him speak his mind at least I know he is not stupid person, you are brilliant actually
    Support pakistan flood victims by donating to www.wfp.org

hahahaha I still can't believe that england_hotmale ended up in signing petition project against him This is the funniest joke(maybe) I ever heard this month.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,kapa,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,jayanepal,,,,

,, ,, Wht u mean ended up in signing,,,,,,,,

when did i started, u have to believe tht I ended lol,,,,

It doesnot make me to change my view,,,,my type,,,my lol,,, ;D

I don;t spend my valuable time to those who criticse me ,,,, Infact I appreciate them, at least they r the one who can think (though negative)about me lol,,,, ;D
    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,OUTSPOKEN,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    ,,,,,,,if u can't b a pencil to write happeniss, then try to b atleast a nice rubber to erase everyone's sarrows!!!!!

,,,,,,,,,,,, ;D,,,, ENGLAND_HOTMALE(PAKHE),,,,,, ;D,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

no further comments

ditto
    ---
    Save Amar Bahadur Bam

Proud 2b pakhe.... and still I m here to say pakhe..

Somebody call me today and mention about this page while google it..

anyway... Thank you for those haters who keep hating me .. Just because of your hate I m still here .....

health/sexy and happy england hotmale

Thank you

Proud 2b pakhe

Don't ban. He seems to be only active member in legal solutions