Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Petition to ban england_hotmale

Re: Petition to ban england_hotmale

,,,,,,,,Uncle_london suva prabhat,,, jaya nepal....

As u mention,,,,,
    ,,,,Ghar ko room ma basara computer ma type garara unique bhannu sajilo cha.
    Jasari euta shy and ugly keta real life ma ladies sanga bolna sakdana tara i bet its 100% tyo keta lai cha internet ma akash chunna gaf haru gari rakha ko huncha
    ,,,,,,,,,,Tesali kasaila timro physical body dekha ko chaina bhanara benefit lina nakhoja huncha. Who knows u are a 10 yrs old boy or a 65 yrs old pensioner or you may be living in rolpha

Sounds like u r desperate to know about me, who I m ,, ,,, 10 yrs or 65 yrs,, whether living in rolpa or ktm,, SABAI NEPALI NAI HO,,, HOINA RA?

There is no restricition in this forum about age who the hell r u pointing about it.
    U wanna know,, ok ,, u want my house no,, phone no,,, house address, car registration. wht u want,,, pls feel free to ask me,,

I am man with dignity,,By the way why should i scare to hide my identity.
    Any football touranment here in london u will find me,,, for your kind information,, I will be in READING CUP COMING SUNDAY GMT TIME 9AM.
    I will be in plumstead cup next sunday 5th sept.
    Or if u wanna know, I can book taxi for u to come n see me,,, pls tell me where about u ,,or I can come to see u . tell me your address or whrever u want,,, we can have coffee or pint of,,,,, ;D,, mango juice lol

wht u want,
    just feel free.

Love to see those gentleman who think they r uncle lol ;D

proud 2b pakhe(england_hotmale)

why to ban somebody? if somebody dont like comments fron anybody i.e. hotmale or anoyone else why you read his comments? just ignore him/her why are you following him thn ? why people cant accept other's existence ? everyone mind your business ..come to forum, share ideas thats its, neither have to go for or against somebody, lets unite
    if everyone agress in one particular idea- therre should be no communism/liberalism/capitalism or other isms and schools of thought, individual mind and different thoughts, sabaiko kura autai hune bahye ta duniya RAMRAJJYA hune thyo, forget yours egos and lets unite

Its 3-3 till now
    My verdict NO!!!!!....its 4-3 hotmale leading.. ;D ;D ;D
    Heat is on com'on lads....very well said maan!!!

Quote Originally Posted by maan
    why to ban somebody? if somebody dont like comments fron anybody i.e. hotmale or anoyone else why you read his comments? just ignore him/her why are you following him thn ? why people cant accept other's existence ? everyone mind your business ..come to forum, share ideas thats its, neither have to go for or against somebody, lets unite
    if everyone agress in one particular idea- therre should be no communism/liberalism/capitalism or other isms and schools of thought, individual mind and different thoughts, sabaiko kura autai hune bahye ta duniya RAMRAJJYA hune thyo, forget yours egos and lets unite
    mate, I'm open to ideas and so is everyone else, what I'm not open to is, and I speak for the majority, is people that choose to go around looking for attention, continue to make unrelated comments to the post in hand, and generally cause upset to the rest of the forum due to a lack of sensitivity. No ego here, just doing the right thing.

Quote Originally Posted by england_hotmale
    ,,, Outspoken,, raja,, suva prabhat,,, jaya nepal,,,

,, Pls kindly waste your valuable time to think about your own future rather then to spend your remaining life to comment about,,, MR ENGLAND_HOTMALE(PROUD 2B PAKHE)
    I do think about my own future and I also think about others, sadly your approach to be helpful to others is proving unwelcome here. Helping others is a great reward any human can give, but why is it you have the need to stand out with useless comments and say statements that are just unnecessary to the post you're replying to (there are countless examples). It is frustrating to posters in genuine need of information, and just generally distasteful which is a turn off for casual readers of the forum.

I'm sure I speak for the majority on my side here, and that is people here don't mind you giving advice and being helpful and you have been fairly decent at times, that is the purpose of this forum, may long it continue and we attract a wider readership. But at the same time this is a public forum, sure some friendly light humor where it's appropriate is fine, but not everyone shares the same sense of humor as you do. Some consideration for sensitivity and willingness to understand others around you in a place like this is what's needed. The day you realize that is that is the day you'll have real compassion for people in this forum, which sadly you and your loyal fans don't seem to share.

,, Nothing we get criticising,,, each other ,, Better u share wht u know about any topic,,, I will share wht I can,,, to help all friends even to enemy like u lol
    It's called positive criticism, that you have been receiving for months and have chosen to ignore. Positive criticism is well, a positive thing . You're not my enemy either, I'm only trying to help others here by raising awareness of this issue that many others share.

but I don;t think I hate u,,, u don;t deserve to be hated,, but love to make u to hate me lol
    Yawn!

As I told u before,,,, I m not perfect but yes I m Unique..

Specially people like u making england hotmale(pakhe) to get attention.
    And you enjoy it, you know how people react in this forum, so you continue to act like you do. So how can you turn round and say that we create the attention for you? You're creating it yourself.

,,,,,,,,,,,I am wht I am,, if u don;t like it,, Its your own problem, not mine
    It's not my problem, I don't get sleepless nights by your behavior. Perhaps you do, that you continue to come to this forum on a daily basis continuing to write the way you do, knowing you should tone down what is said in your post. Preacher - go look it up.

proud 2b pakhe(england_hotmale)
    That signature pretty much sums you up, do you actually feel good about yourself reading that every time you finish writing a post. Let me ask the same question again and a question you should ask yourself, do you think everyone here shares the same sense of humor as you?

Everyone just asks you continue to be helpful, and just cut the crap.

Otherwise, my supporters will continue to flourish with your eventual demise, that would be a sad day to lose a valuable member in this forum. The decision is yours.

more YES's please if you agree with me. Thank you to niken83 and uncle_london, you are clearly on my sane list and understand what I am expressing.
    ---
    Save Amar Bahadur Bam

let alone play his game (i am directing this to outspoken)
    i don know what does he think of himself!!! a superman!!

lets go through administration to ban england hotmale(ryan kc), truely pakhe
    niken

Hi outspoken, why would you waste your time commenting on senseless forum? It does irritate me but I tend to avoid reading his forum, because it's just a pathetic way to portrait yourself in the society.

Jenish

Jenish - we've all tried, it's on the record now. So I'm leaving it at that.
    ---
    Save Amar Bahadur Bam

Hoina sathiharu, previously you people said you will not be talking on or about this matter, but why time and again talking this matter again, yo ta Anju Panta ko napaye timilai na birse timi lai bhanne geet jasto bhayena ra? if we don't like somebody here in this forum that does not mean that either side leave the forum, instead you can contribute to the forum without following the people whom u don't like.I personally neither know hotmale nor his haters, kasai saga lena dena kei chaina, but we need to be united, we need to forget useless ego
    Lets accept everybody's existence here and move ahead....cheers

I think whoever is againt england_hotmale should look at themselves before. i guess its time to reconcile the difference we have. yes he sometimes acts weird but whtever he posts out here in the thread is genuine and and many times relevent. Thats what we nepalese lack i think! we fail to embrace the difference around us. if ppl think this guy is acting weied just ignore him and move on instead tryning to belittle him. REMEMBER: when you point your finger at others the rest of the fingers are pointing towards you.

EVEN i find it upsetting by the way this guy starts and ends his thread but so what! he has good reasoning to back himup.