Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: कता हो राजु थापा जी ?

Re: कता हो राजु थापा जी ?

........................jaya nepal........................

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Raju dai,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,NEPS UK JASTO MANCHE LAI,,, HAJUR jasto manche le everytime safai dinu parne jaruri malai lagdaina.

Let them say wht they feel. U R WHT U R N U DON;T NEED TO PROVE THEM EVERYTIME WHEN THEY COMMENTS.

Some virus(neps uk) u can;t delete from your computer(nepalisamajuk).Its better to ignore them.

Arko kura,,,,,,,,,, ;D,,,,,,Neps uk dosi hoina,, HAMRO NEPALI CULTURE NAI TYASTO CHA,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,WE DON;T LIKE TO SEE PEOPLE PROGRESSING DAY BY DAY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LIKE RAJU DAI..........

kasaile kasailai support garna ko lagi chinnai parcha bhanne chaina,,, IF U R GOOD KIND,,, EVERYBODY WILL SUPPORT....................

,,,,,,,,,,,,ABA BHAGWAN BUDDHA LAI TA dosi thanchan,,,,,,,,,,,

..I DON'T REGRET THINGS THAT I'VE DONE, I JUS REGRET SOME OF THE THINGS I SHOULD HAVE DONE......

proud 2b pakhe(england_hotmale)

Raju dai's response really makes a sense that he is still making contribution in this forum

So, I don't see any point typing against him......

peace everyone
    niken

We would be more pleased if he would have contributed some of his words in legal matter rather that defending himself.

less than 2.5 lines i reply 2 him.
    what else can u say other than this? if u feel no bound to give ans in this forum then why you apologise for what??????? nobdy trying2intimidate,humiliat,insult to u; that's ur own weak feeling n S ur trying to defend urself4nothing.

A 'proverbial' reply: (As some people claim to have mastered proverbs and English language, it's my attempt to response in their own language: to make them understand!)

1. As you sow, so you shall reap! (to Mr Raju Thapa)
    2. There is no smoke without fire! (do-do)
    3. Out of sight, out of mind! (in response to 'absence makes the hearts grow fonder)
    4. All that glitters is not gold! (to England Hotmale)
    5. Call a spade a spade! (to all forum friends: no need to worry or feel intimidated)
    6. Don't put all your eggs in one basket! (to Nepalisamaj UK team)
    7. A new broom sweeps clean! (to Nepalisamaj UK team)
    8. It's no use crying over spilt milk! (To all)

And lastly, every cloud has a silver lining. April showers brings May flowers! Better late than never! Everyone is waiting their questions be addressed in this forum, and not the long lecture, clarification and meaningless brouhaha!

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,SUVA PRABHAT......................JAYA NEPAL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

,...,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Raju dai is raju dai,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, U guys will never be like RAJU DAI,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I can guarantee u for tht.

,, Pashupati,,,,,,,,,raja,,, Raju dai is not here to pleased you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, n Its not RAJU DAI RESPONSIBILITY TO CONTRIBUTE SOME WORDS IN LEGAL MATTER,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ITS RAJU DAI CHOICE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Whenever he is free he will help , and again I will say,, He don;t have to prove wht he did for nepalisamajuk forum members.....
    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Another thing,,, If somebody like NEPSUK.... PASHUPATI TRY TO ? ABOUT RAJU DAI DIGNITY,,,,, OF COURSE HE HAS TO DEFEND, INFACT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,WE all nepalese have to defend.

,,,,,,,,,,guys,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Its better to have debate rather then pointing questioning SOMEONE LIKE RJAU DAI DIGNITY.
    , WE SHOULD THANKS RAJU DAI FOR WHT HE DID TO NEPALISAMAJUK RATHER THEN CRITICISING ABOUT HIS STATUS.

,, We all nepalese daju bhai dd baini r here to help each other without any legal contract with nepalisamajuk.

Just think,,,,,,,,,,nepalisamajuk is our country nepal,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,n its our duty to build our country rather then fighting with words every day like the way our GREAT CHOR NETA FIGHT EVERY MONTH IN PARLIAMENT LOL,,, ;D

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,respect urself cause no1 else will”

proud 2b pakhe(england_hotmale)