Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Recruitment Agencies in North West London

Recruitment Agencies in North West London

[color=purple]Dear Friends,

Following agencies are recruit company for the northwest. I wonder all the nepalese can apply for different vacancies such warehouse operative, cleaner, Packer and others.

1) Pick and Mix LTd , located at Greenford,perivale :
    They provides job for operatives in feltham factory. Book and appointment with Isabella for CRB and register.

2) Excel Staff ltd, located Greendford :
    They give jobs for operative in paper factory and cleaning jobs. Contact Paul at 4 o clock for registration.

3) Aviserv Ltd : based on Heathrow,
    Giving jobs for cleaner, aircraft cleaner, Kitcher Porter and others. Contact Ruby for appointment and register.

4) Manpower : Harrow on the Hill
    Giving jobs at clothing at greenford factory. Book appointment for NATASHA Hayles prior to registration.

5) Prime Time Recruitment : Hounslow, Wembley
    Proving jobs at factory in North Wembley, cleaning and general operative. Book appointment for register after 14 March 2011

6) Best Connection Ltd, Hangerlane : Jobs at warehouse in Marks and spencer wembley, contact Maureen Kennedy Manager to register at hangerlane prior to work.

7) Monitor Services Ltd Feltham : giving job at heathrow airport for picking and packing food. 5 yrs work histroy is must. Contact MAX 07575222678

8) BJMW RECRUITMENT, HOUNSLOW : gIVING JOBAT HEATHROW FOR CLEANING AND MAIL SORTATION IN SOUTHAHALL cONTACT Chris : 02085385480 download the applicaton form from the website and hand over to chris on 23 march at 2:30

9) Application form of TESCO, Poundland, Peacock, MATALAN, can be download from http://forums.learnist.org/index.php?action=reminder

10) CONTACT 4 RECRUITMENT : HAYS AND HARLINGTON : GIiving job to student and full timers at heathrow. book appointment prior and register asap.

BEST OF LUCK FOR ALL MY NEPALI DAI AND BAHINI.

Naresh Maharjan
    Harrow

Re: Recruitment Agencies in North West London

Dear Nepali,

I publish to promote job oppurtunites among our friends. If anybody also have the job information regarding recruitment, contacts, anything, please help other who are seeking job desperately.

Naresh Maharjan
    Nepal

Dear Naresh
    Thank you very much for providing the information about recruitment agencies.Your information will be very helpful for those in need.
    Keep the good work mate in Nepalisamajuk

Regards

It is great. Thank You.

I am looking for job to work during weekend Saturday and Sunday.

Dear Friends

More Agencies

1) Face to Face recruitment : Based at heathrow airpot terminal 1, giving job for cleaner, General operative and passenger serice agent . 5 years work reference is must. contact 02087591027

2) Asig Limited : Feltham, based london heathrow giving various jobs such as Ward attendant, Wheel chair ASSISTANT, carer, porter, Clener and operatives. 5 years work history is must. Contact 0208 759 3711 for cleaning

Naresh

Dear Naresh,
    wonderful contribution to the community. please keep it up.
    -suraj

Deluxe Recruitment Agecy : located at Feltham, Oppostie site of Tesco(200 Metres) packing jobs contact 02088907574

Extraman Recruitment : 02073733045

employee onboarding
    Quote Originally Posted by Naresh90
    [color=purple]Dear Friends,

Following agencies are recruit company for the northwest. I wonder all the nepalese can apply for different vacancies such warehouse operative, cleaner, Packer and others.

1) Pick and Mix LTd , located at Greenford,perivale :
    They provides job for operatives in feltham factory. Book and appointment with Isabella for CRB and register.

2) Excel Staff ltd, located Greendford :
    They give jobs for operative in paper factory and cleaning jobs. Contact Paul at 4 o clock for registration.

3) Aviserv Ltd : based on Heathrow,
    Giving jobs for cleaner, aircraft cleaner, Kitcher Porter and others. Contact Ruby for appointment and register.

4) Manpower : Harrow on the Hill
    Giving jobs at clothing at greenford factory. Book appointment for NATASHA Hayles prior to registration.

5) Prime Time Recruitment : Hounslow, Wembley
    Proving jobs at factory in North Wembley, cleaning and general operative. Book appointment for register after 14 March 2011

6) Best Connection Ltd, Hangerlane : Jobs at warehouse in Marks and spencer wembley, contact Maureen Kennedy Manager to register at hangerlane prior to work.

7) Monitor Services Ltd Feltham : giving job at heathrow airport for picking and packing food. 5 yrs work histroy is must. Contact MAX 07575222678

8) BJMW RECRUITMENT, HOUNSLOW : gIVING JOBAT HEATHROW FOR CLEANING AND MAIL SORTATION IN SOUTHAHALL cONTACT Chris : 02085385480 download the applicaton form from the website and hand over to chris on 23 march at 2:30

9) Application form of TESCO, Poundland, Peacock, MATALAN, can be download from http://forums.learnist.org/index.php?action=reminder

10) CONTACT 4 RECRUITMENT : HAYS AND HARLINGTON : GIiving job to student and full timers at heathrow. book appointment prior and register asap.

BEST OF LUCK FOR ALL MY NEPALI DAI AND BAHINI.

Naresh Maharjan
    Harrow
    Thanks for the post. I am looking for job in the region myself and was thinking about joining a recruiting firm to help me out. We all know the economy has been tanked and jobs aren't abundant. I need all the help I can get.

doest exist some

Thanks for the info.

Recruitment Software