Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: i was in uk for about 8 years and my visa was rejected

i was in uk for about 8 years and my visa was rejected

hello i desperately need help.i was in uk for about 8 years and my visa was rejected.i appeal but then they again rejected.i was deported afterward.but while i was in uk i had boy friend whom i got married few months back.now i am preparing to apply dependend visa.he has got ILE and i am applying as his dependend.so wat are the chances of getting my visa?and what document i have to sumit?

title has been changed to give relevant to the topic.
    -admin

Re: i was in uk for about 8 years and my visa was rejected

if ur marriage is genuine there is 99% chances
    about the document its better to refer solicitor ...
    BOL

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,nepal,, ji jaya nepal,,,

Its not about wht r the chances,, If you married with him,, they don;t have any choice to give u visa,, untill n unless u didn;t cheat home office .
    Pls make us clear tht in which ground u been refused before..

As long as your loving shreeman provide bank statement..... for 6 months.. proof of address.income source n pay slip for last 6 months including ILR PASSPORT COPY.
    I don;t see any problem to get visa,,,,

in case if u get refuse,,, u can appeal,, tell your loving husband to contact RAJU DAI.,,,

good luck

proud 2b pakhe(england_hotmale)

.first of all thank u very much for your help
    well i was studying in one of the college in uk .which still exists and hundreds of nepali students still study there and extend their visa.they refused my visa saying the college didnt exist.and they deported me in the ground giving reasons-ur removal from uk is imminent and u have previously failed or refused to laeve uk when required to do so.my visa was expired in 2007 april and i my case was ongoing but when they deported me they said the case was already finished and they also mentioned that i have over stayed since 2008 and my appeal was refused and since then i have failed to make future application.its been few months i am back to nepal so if u could also tell me about how long i have to wait to apply for my dependand visa.
    thnak u

QUESTION: I have been deported by UKBA: am I eligible to apply for legal entry after 3 months? Because I heard that once you are deported, you can not apply (banned) for 10 years.

ANSWER: If you are deported from the UK under the provision of “Automatic Deportation” normally you would face a ban of up to 10 years before you can apply to re-enter the UK. However, if you are removed as opposed to being deported then you may face a ban of up to 5 years instead. The difference between being deported and removed is that deportation normally occurs where an immigrant has committed a serious criminal offence or can be viewed as a person who is somebody who poses a risk to UK society and the public at large. Removal usually occurs where someone who has overstayed in the country or have in some way breached the requirements of their UK visa.

In some cases where a person makes a voluntary departure to their home country where they have overstayed they may be able to reapply to come back to the UK almost immediately if they are applying for entry clearance on the basis of settlement with family members in the UK.

It should be noted that where an individual is deported but not by way of “Automatic Deportation” so it is a regular Deportation, then the person would need to be outside of the UK for 3 years before they can then make an application for the Deportation Order to be revoked in order to then try to re-enter the UK. Deportation is a complex is a complex matter and you are best advised to seek advice from a firm of experienced immigration solicitors to clarify which type of Deportation applies to you and how to re-enter the UK.

Regards

Greenfields Solicitors
    i copied and pasted from here http://www.foreignersinuk.co.uk/ques...ntry_2012.html
    when you are behind the current technology, remember google!!!!!!!!

so isnt there anything called human rights.so once a person is removed from that country she hasnt got right to get married with thje person she love.and dose human right allows the gov.to keep separate with each other

Here is the human rights articles http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europea...n_Human_Rights and http://ukhumanrightsblog.com/incorpo...8-of-the-echr/
    I think your case comes under article 8. You should consult with a solicitor as this could get very complicated!

Good luck!

Jenish,
    Oxford

yeah i got that but i dont want to use solicitior thats why i am posting in this website.the only thing i wanna know is will be ably to apply or not .thank u.

;D............nepal 2011 ji,,,,,,,

Nothing is free except nepalisamajuk advice doesnot means tht u take advantage n try to solve problem yourself,
    your case is so complicated so Its our free advice to go through solicitor. ;D

....................Best option,,,,,,,,,,,,,,RAJU DAI,............
    The way u saying I m confuse, I think your marriage is fake and you just trying to get information as much as u can ,.
    I mean ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,JUWA KHELNA KHOJEKO JASTO CHA FERI UK AUNA LAI,,
    tyasto nagarnus,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,feri tyo hajur ko shreeman parne le dukha paula ni,,,,, >

,, Nothing personnel , its just my feelings about you,,,, NEPAL2011..

Proud 2b pakhe(england_hotmale)

i am very much disappointed by the solution u have given me,because i was expecting some kind of solution but u have prove that nepali ko khutta nepali le nai tancha.on top of that u claiming my marriage as fake is really making me angry.the marriage which i have done infront of thousands of people and more than that infront of god oh man how can u say like that.so pls think twice before speaking .when there is a blog where u can write your problems and expect to get solution then why u have to contact the solicitor.if its so then there shouldnt be any blog.ani last ma nothing personal just my feeling lekhdai ma aruko feeling hurt nahune ho ra?i am very much disappointed.not happy at all by the way u reply my message.and just keep in mind that my marraige is not fake like those thousands of nepalese..