Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: i was in uk for about 8 years and my visa was rejected

Re: i was in uk for about 8 years and my visa was rejected

.....................nepal ji jaya nepal,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

, Thank you very much for your kind reply, It prove tht your marriage is not fake N I m proud to call u ....... ;D..BHAUJU DARSHAN.....

I think u don;t have to disappoint with our reply, infact u should feel proud to show tht u r not fake.
    The way u sharing your problem,, we kindly request you to go through solicitor...

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Tht;s the best solution for u. I know u have to spend money
    but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Nothing is free in this country except NEPALISAMAJUK ADVICE......

,,,,,,,,,,,,if i think hard enuff you mite say hello xxxxxxx

PROUD 2B PAKHE(ENGLAND_HOTMALE)

you made it proved "nepali ko khutta nepali le nai tancha" so what are you trying to prove by saying "my marraige is not fake like those thousands of nepalese".
    my advise to all: understand the system and play the system...
    lastly fcuk the system.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode..._Fake_Wedding/
    Learn from other's mistakes coz life's too short to experience all of them

i likes
    "Nothing is free except nepalisamajuk advice doesnot means tht u take advantage n try to solve problem yourself"

Dear pakhe raja....jaya nepal (hajuur kai style ma)

"Nothing is free except nepalisamajuk advice doesnot means tht u take advantage n try to solve problem yourself" is true...n one must not fully depend on the blog only....u r gr8

tara manchey nachinikana afnai nepali didi bahini lai fake marriage lekhi diyera afuley afailai laajit naparney po ho ki???

safe
    niken

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,NIKEN RAJA SUVA PRABHAT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,HOINA MANCHE NACHINIKANA,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YAHA KASLE KASLAI CHINEKO CHA RA.,,,,,,,,,,,, ;D
    ,,,,BY THE WAY,, AS U MENTION,,, AFNAI DD BAINI LAI FACE MARRIAGE LEKHI DIYERA AFULE AFAILAI LAJJIT NAPARNEY PO HOKI,
    .,,,,,,,,,,,,MA YAHA KASAI SANGA LAJJIT HUNA AKO NI HOINA,,, KASAILAI LAJJIT GARAUNA AKO NI HOINA,,,

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,THT;S THE FACT,, REALITY BITES,,,, YO NEPALI DD BAINI MATRA HOINA,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ARU DESH KO DD BAINI,,, ;D HARU NI HUNA SAKCHA,,

,,,,,,,,,,,,Let me tell u ,,,, NIKEN RAJA,, The way she is telling us,, everybody have to think positive/negative to give RIGHT ADVICE.
    ................................ARKO KURA,,,,,,,,,,,,,,NEPALI KO KHUTTA NEPALI LE NAI TANCHA,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,TYO NEPAL MA HOLA RAJA/RANI BIDES MA KASLAI ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ;D,,,,,,,,,,,KHUTTA TA K ,,,, ;D,,,,,,,,,AUTA TAUKO KO KAPAL TANNA FURSAT CHAINA,,,,,, ;D
    ABA KHUTTA KO TA PARAI JAOS LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ;D

,,,,,NIKEN RAJA,, There r many students n there dependent here in uk from nepal who did fake marriage to come here, I don;t have to prove u ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,its natural now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,even In nepal, consultancy offer dependent to pay full fee for student to get dependent visa,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,EVEN STUDENTS LOVE TO DO DEAL OR NO DEAL LOL

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,If the Germans had won the war-where would we all be today?.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

PROUD 2B PAKHE(ENGLAND_HOTMALE)

well my try was worth it.now i am going to take my own way and decide what i wanted to do.thank u for all ur time.just cant wait to be with my loving husband.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,SUVA PRABHAT,,, NEPAL2011

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,GOOD LUCK BHAUJU,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

proud 2b pakhe(england_hotmale)

FACE Marriage hoina ho pakhe raja

FAKE Marriage ho....mailey kahi fake bhaneko jasto ta lagdaina

ani If the Germans had won the war-where would we all be today?.......hami kun prasanga ma chau raja???
    niken

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,niken raja suva prabhat,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Chapter is close now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

oh ya,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it would have german not england ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

proud 2b pakhe(england_hotmale)

You mean 'Germany'? Are you referring to people or country?

hahahaha

pakhe raja...ma garchu aagra ko kura......hajur garnuhuncha gagra ko kura bhane jasto po cha ta........

no offence:P
    niken