Thread: To Call the Parents in uk as a maternity care

To Call the Parents in uk as a maternity care

Hello and Namaste to everybody,
    I am new to this forum but very glad to be the memeber of Nepalisamajuk.com forum Not only me everybody gets benefits from the legal solution which are provided.
    I am the student here in london since oct 2009 with my wife. Now, my wife is pregeneant with 4 months and we want to call the mother either her or mine. If possible both mother, but we don't know the procuder to get here in london. I searched many relevant in your legal solution topic but i couldnot found it. If I get the right suggestion and solution regarding to call the mother i and all the entirely who are needed with this topic would be the benefitted from your advice.
    Thanking you
    Ramesh England

Re: To Call the Parents in uk as a maternity care

;D,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ramesh raja jaya nepal,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

, Its easy raja,, just go through VFS IN NEPAL WEBSITE N GET THE tourist visa/visitor visa application form n follow the step.

http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/howtoap...itors#20711241

everything is there,, wht documents u need,,
    But let me give u free advice, try to apply one of them first, As u said u r student n your wife dependent,, your sponsorship can get 1 of them easily but 2 .... There is risk.

good luck

proud 2b pakhe(england_hotmale)

I am very thankful to your advice and Is there any document we should send it from our side so that it can be useful to get the visa. like document from the hospital etc .....or any plz suggest me some

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ramesh raja suva prabhat,,

It will be helpful if u send your GP LETTER with your other documents.I m sure your MIdwife can provide u .

la,,, aba ,,, future daddy ramesh hune bhaiyo..

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,la chora hos ya chori samjha ghar swarga sari,,,,,,,,,,,,
    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,by the way ,, DAIJO LYAUNE HOKI DAIJO LAIJANE HO..... ;D

GOOD LUCK

PROUD 2B PAKHE(ENGLAND_HOTMALE)