Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: After my graduation!!!!

Re: After my graduation!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by england_hotmale
    ...........................kapa ji,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,jaya nepal

,,,, YAR, WHT U TALKING ABOUT,,,, THE WAY U REPLYING,, LOOKS LIKE U DIDN;T GET UN JOB ??? BUT U GOING TO BE IN PRISON FOREVER LOL

,,,, The way u response It force me to feel tht u r one of those person who think I m the best, but remember nobody is perfect in this world but ,, Yes u may be unique,,, lol I m sure for tht, The way u replying,, u already mention your life history n future lol

.. WHT;S THE POINT OF WORKING IN UN, IF U CAN;T ENJOY YOUR LIFE,,, U HAVE ONLY ONE LIFE,, ENJOY

,, MARI LANU KEHI CHAINA, ;D, AUTA JINDAGI HO TYASMA NI,, ;D KATI BARRIER YAR,

,, wht;s the point of working whether in UN OR KITCHEN PORTER IF U DON;T ENJOY LIFE,,,
    LIFE WITHOUT SOCIAL LIFE IS HELL , 8),,
    .......................I understand time is money, but u can see the time but u can;t stop the time, so ,, enjoy life yar,,

Morning everyone. Um!!? Well dear hotmale I do enjoy my life a lot. I really do. I am doing right now. My social life is uptight either it is facebook, AOL or twitter. It just that I canít be open as I used to be with my friends now. If my friends asked me ďwhere are you? what are you up to?Ē I canít say I am in dance class. Or I am in Sudan trying to infiltrate Sudanese government Intel. Our social networking are monitored. I feel very uneasy that some guys are watching over my discussion about my night gown. No UN intel officials have facebook account dear hotmale. All those facebook or twitter page you came across of UN staffs, they are UN field officials.

There are protocols in UN system and every UN officials must follow it. Act contrary to that consider as act of treason to UN council and US government. 25 year jail sentence doesn't seem good. There are UN field officials and UN Intel officials. Field officials are free of these protocols but the intel officials are monitored even by the CIA and state department of US government. Our social security card is check re run and again checked before entering government premises and UN HQ( 4 times a day). While as UN field officials are not allowed to enter such sectors.

Unfortunately I applied for field work but I already mentioned my mom drag me inside her circle. And I am helpless. I am not getting paid for 1 year except the some compensation cosz I am newcomer and still need to supervise by my superiors.

US government is very strict about this policy. Whatever the policy or resolution is adopted inside council with US government, field officials canít question it. They just need to know what they are up to. Working inside the huge office like a biggest mall of world, its sucks. I wanted to come to Nepal as field officer and work there. But looking at the circumstances I still need 1 year before I can pull myself out of my mom grip. Then I can choice my path.

I asked my dad to force mom to listen to me, but he just become lovey dovey in front of her. For god sake my own father work as field official and my mom canít understand me.

Dear hotmale only field officials can enjoy life while working in UN. Intel official work 24/7 desk job and it suck. You are not allowed to chit chat, flirt with colleagues in office and worst is that no couple are allowed to work in UN intel sector. Field officials itís okay but Intel being are not allowed. Why do you think my mom is UN intel official and my poor dad is burning in African sun. He used to look like so handsome Japanese boy but now he look like James brown.

Okay hotmale you donít need to be sarcastic, I am a women, when I talk about something I am carried away with my feeling, itís natural for us to talk about our feeling, emotion etc even during serious discussion. I thought you understand women. Donít you have a GF?

,,,, The way u response It force me to feel tht u r one of those person who think I m the best, but remember nobody is perfect in this world but ,, Yes u may be unique,,, lol I m sure for tht, The way u replying,, u already mention your life history n future lol

By the way I don't think I am a best, I know I am perfect :P
    There is program in World Food Programme. All the UN officials and volunteers started this to feed every 4 children with just $1 (www dot wfp dot org/donate/fillthecup) hope you join it.

... pls if u don;t mind u forgot to say, wht u eat, wht u like, wht u hate, wht u love,, wht u think,, wht u feel ,, wht u smell,, wht u dream, wht u , wht u ,, wht u ,, wht u,,, ;D

pakhe(england_hotmale)

Donít be sarcastic. Even so I will have your questions answered.

I Love eating Nepalese Dumpling in Nepali New York restaurant and beef Wallington from Aldershot uk, Assiette De Fromage from French restaurant near my apartment that right I am not afraid to eat meat, I am 43 kg and 5í11Ē even taller than my poppy I mean my dad, so no matter how much I eat I never put up my weight above 43. Thatís from my mom side. My uncles and grandfather are way taller than me. My eldest uncle is 6í2Ē Most of the Nepalese guys are afraid of my height thatís why they never wanted to see under my shoulder as BF. ;D

I like photography and I am also a good photographer. When I was studying in Nepal, I used to take all kind of photo shot from daily life of people I came across. It polite manner to ask before taking shot but usually Nepalese people donít mind at all. Here they will call cops and arrest you. I used to send my photos to Ekantipur almost every Friday to publish in Saturday paper. Never selected for some reason. I used to take photo of street children, hard laborers, single mom working with children etc etc. I always love to take such shots. I have huge collection of such photos in my notebooks. Someday Iím going to open a gallery in Nepal for public, free to everyone. :

I hate those who interrupt me. I hate the most those who use women and innocent children as their sex slaves and trade business as trafficking. I hate those who sell themselves to other. >

I love enemies of my enemy. I love those who underestimate me and my capacity and I love my myself (say whatever you want to)My family the most, Nepal, my baby sister, she just born year ago. I used to be a youngest but she is now. My dog German shepherd, she is Alaskan cross breed, look like German shepherd but huge like Alaskan husky.

Um I think I am a good person but my real nature I am afraid is Demon like.

I feel lonely even if I am with everyone. :'(

I smell Japanese cherry blossom, thatís my favorite perfume. My grandma sends that to me in my last birthday. :-[

I dream of being kissed by a girl.
    There is program in World Food Programme. All the UN officials and volunteers started this to feed every 4 children with just $1 (www dot wfp dot org/donate/fillthecup) hope you join it.

I have to go now, bye everyone. Have a nice day.