Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To all who wants legal help,,,,,,,,,,EVEREST LAW SOLICITORS

To all who wants legal help,,,,,,,,,,EVEREST LAW SOLICITORS

..........................SUVA PRABHAT,,,

ANY LEGAL ADVICE,,, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT,,,EVEREST LAW SOLICITORS
    15 CENTRAL CHAMBERS
    EALING LONDON
    W5 2NR

But remember,,, Its not free, BUT for nepalese by nepalese and only one nepalese who u call,,, RAJU THAPA DAI,,

PROUD 2B PAKHE(ENGLAND_HOTMALE)

he never did anything free.

...............jaya nepal.....

so wht ? Nowdays even people don;t marry with free service.... WE r lucky tht we have RAJU THAPA DAI.. WHO DID IT... WHO DO IT.. AND ALWAYS FOR IT...... RATHER THEN WHO CHEAT.

THT;S the problem with those nepalese like u MR KP SHARMA...
    AND people like u never change..... APPRECIATE FOR THOSE WHO DO GOOD FOR SOCIETY RATHER THEN CRITICISING HOW HE DO....
    HE never force you to pay and never beg you to see ...... ITS us who love to take advice from him,,

... KP SHARMA.. BE PRACTICAL IN LIFE

PROUD 2B PAKHE(ENGLAND_HOTMALE)

Dear england_hotmail be a practice first you and teach other , you have not have problem so it is easy to give upadesh to others first of the face the reality .

Just for the sake of arguement why dont you change the title to
    "To all who wants legal help,,,,,,,,,,EVEREST LAW SOLICITORS is also available for service"
    Job Hunter

....................jaya nepal................
    KP SHARMA SIR... I m practical . n love to be practical... by the way whts your problem yaar.

I came to know about EVEREST LAW SOLICITORS... thts why I posted it.. Nothing personnel.

and for your kind information... RAJU THAPA DON;T FORCE ANYONE TO COME AND ASK FOR HELP.. ITS UPTO US..
    ............SABAI MANCHE RAMRO HUDAINA BHANDAI MA... SABAI MANCHE RAMRO HUNU PARCHA BHANNE NI CHAINA......
    KASAI KO LAGI TIMI RAMRO CHAU..........KASAI KO LAGI MA RAMRO CHU... K THAHA BHOLI RAJU THAPA DAI NI KPSHARMA KO LAGI RAMRO HUNCHA KI...............KASO

proud 2b pakhe(england_hotmale)

Hotmale, you need to see a psychiatrist, ask your solicitor friend to find a good one. No, wait, go to your GP they might be able to refer you to one. good luck and stop acting like you know everything in the world, you pakhe.

Yo England Hotmail baje Everest law ko prabakta jasto lagyo. Teska baje Raju Thapa sanga bolau bhaneko ta card number po magcha yar. Mero palo gaye arko law firm tyo pani free consultancy. K ko Everest law.

..............Morning ..........suva prabhat.................KIRAN SIR AND PASHUPATI SIR.....

..........Pashupati sir.. as a nepalese I did mention we got nepalese law firm.... I m not saying you must go there...its your choice....

by the way pashupati sir.. I m pakhe and not BELONGS TO ANY LAW FIRM....

Kiran sir...................k ho hajur ko comment herda ta.. hajur ko gf nai udayeko jasto lagyo maile............haha I like the way u think about me...................but unfortunately I don;t think anything about you.........Because I don;t waste time for those who don;t have dignity lol....
    .............Kiran Raja............kahile ko ris ahile lyako yaar.............anyway HAPPY NEW YR 2U AND 2 YOUR LOVING FAMILY IF U HAVE...

PROUD 2B pakhe
    england_hotmale

Haha hotmale daju le dignity ko kura garnu bhayo aba chai kehi huncha jasto cha
    niken