Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how credible is LSBF COOLGE .IS IT GOOD TO EXTEND VISA FROM HERE,R THERE ANY CHANCES

It's 8250 only

Dear Puru,

I would like to know you that LSBF has partnership with metropolitan university. So student who apply after 12th april in this college has right to work . If you need to know more please email me for more details in kps2010@hotmail.co.uk. I will help you .

Hi I have applied for visa from lsbf for MBA it's been two months I haven't got it yet I m a regular student and have already submitted assignments and yesterday they asked to clear the due 1000 pound I old them I can't pay now I am waiting for visa and thy took my I'd card and I am not able to attend class does it affect in my visa application pls let me know what's the solution I m in manchester now.i don't have money now how can I pay it's crazy place

................jaya nepal................

.........................Thts the worst part of all Highly trusted colleges.... They promise one before u get cas.. once u get cas... they promise different.................in short.. U r fcuked... bro.... MAKE SURE THEY DIDN;T INFORM HOME OFFIC THT U R NO MORE IN THEIR COLLEGE.

In this situation....... pasa bal hoina dimag lagau dimag....Until u get visa... try to speak with them polite,.... They asked you 1000.. go with 250... and try to do emotional blackmail..tell them. u only have 100.... and tell them you want to attend class..and tell them u will pay another 100 within 2 weeks....... and to give ID CARD....... Try your best to win emotional game.....................ALL COLLEGE R FACIN BIG PROBLEM TO PAY RENT..................ONLY TOOLS THEY HAVE IS TO BLACKMAIL STUDENT LIKE U...............it will take 3 to 4 months nowdays....

.......................................don;t give up untill u get it..............................

good luck raja

I don't recommend any Nepali students to go to a high trusted college, don't waste your time or your life. Don't be attracted by the cost, it's that cost for a reason. I've been through all the whole education system here, from nursery, primary school, secondary school, college, University, work so glad to help if anyone wants 'real' advice and first hand experience on studying in the UK.

Hi Ek question urgent pls mero saathi le level 7 ma visa extend garna Nepal bata lyaeko bank statement ma nepalko bank le yo kasari banyo yesto bata visa extend hudaina talai uk ma nakkali doc banako bhanera tya bata remove garcha. Bhancha application bhako 3 month bho ukba le nepalma enquiry gariyo bhancha bank le aba yah bata application withdraw garne ki aru Kei uupaya chan ki pls Salla dinu hola nepalko consultacyko dallall le mero saathi hem lai dubayo Kei option chan bhane Sabai dajubhaiko sayog Sujab dinu hola nepalkodalal le mero saathilai dubayo ki Nepal janu bes k garna Salla dinu huncha sabailai haat Jodie namaste

Pls Salla dinus mero Sujab ta turuntai application withdraw gara bhaneko mandaina ani nepalko bank le enquiry ko reply garisakeko chaina hold ma rakheko cha

suva prabhat....

puru raja.. pls kindly try to write in all english or all pure nepalese... yaar.. its confuse to understand your problem

Hi the problem my friend has is he has shown bank statement from Nepal and his bank is enquired in which bank has found some errors the documents is in doubt as it has some errors and looks like a copied from some where band bank is calling and telling the visa will be rejected therefore some people r suggesting to withdraw application immidiately .is the possible to apply within some days of withdrawing the application.after how many days one has to reapply in case of application withdraw pla sufgest