Thread: Please Help me..............

Please Help me..............

Hello everybody

I have applied my student visa in March 2012 to extend for ABE Diploma Level 6,now is almost 4 month of giving finger print bio metric,but nothing heard from UKBA.Can someone please tell....me why UKBA is taking so long....before I never had a such a difficult situation.....Is this right to consult solicitor regarding this situation or shall I wait untill UKBA decision????

Thanks in advance

Mundre from Mancester

............................................jaya nepal...............

...........................K cha ho mundre.......... raja... nowdays.. homeoffice is taking minimum 3 to 4 months ... Just relax and enjoy EURO 2012 GAME..... Forget about past .... u r in TIER 4 now....... don;t waste your money and your time.. with solicitor........
    ........................................just wait.... and relax.............................Getting panic will not solve your problem...........

proud 2b pakhe(england_hotmale)

Thank you for your good advice.....Sir.......

Hi

Home office has six months to decide on any applications. So I suggest you to wait until then. You should be fine as long as you had valid application with correct fee and all the appropriate supporting documents.

All the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Mundre View Post
    Hello everybody

I have applied my student visa in March 2012 to extend for ABE Diploma Level 6,now is almost 4 month of giving finger print bio metric,but nothing heard from UKBA.Can someone please tell....me why UKBA is taking so long....before I never had a such a difficult situation.....Is this right to consult solicitor regarding this situation or shall I wait untill UKBA decision????

Thanks in advance

Mundre from Mancester

Thank you Hasta Sir and England Sir.....Aba Mere Man Dukaa lay 6 month kurchoo....

Mundre( Manchester)

Dear Sir
    I am Mundre from Manchester,On March/12 I send UKBA to extend my student visa.But today 27th June 2012,I received UKBA letter asking about my Birth Certificate.ButUKBA letter said I have to reply by 25/June/12.

I don’t have my family member backhome Nepal to help me.I was born in remote village,Nepal.During my old days,we don’t have a system of making Birthcertificate,only Nepalese citizenship Certificate and passport used to work in every Nepal office.

Will UKBA accept my birth certificate if i send them after 25/June/12...Can you please help me Sir

Thank you
    Mundre