Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: A Miscarriage of Justice and Demand for Immidiate Amar Bahadur Bam Release

A Miscarriage of Justice and Demand for Immidiate Amar Bahadur Bam Release

IT IS URGENT!!! THIS IS LIFE AND DEATH SITUATION!!!!! WE CAN'T JUST SIT WITH OUR FRIENDS AND FAMILIES, CLOSE OUR EYES AND EARS AND PRETEND THAT WE CANNOT DO ANYTHING!!!! YES, WE CAN MAKE A HUGE DIFFERENCE!!!

WOULD YOU JUST WALK PASSED IF YOU SEE A MAN LYING ON THE STREET AND BEGGING FOR HIS LIFE OR WOULD YOU JUST DO NOTHING IF IT WAS YOUR BROTHER, COUSIN, SON, HUSBAND AND FRIEND????

PLEASE LETS COME TOGETHER, SHOW OUR UNITY, PROTEST PEACEFULLY IN-FRONT OF UAE EMBASSY, SOUTH KENSINGTON, LONDON AND HELP OUR NEPALI BROTHER TRAPPED IN A DIRE SITUATION. HE HAS BEEN LOCKED UP IN JAIL FOR A CRIME HE DID NOT COMMIT BUT NOBODY IS LISTENING TO HIM DO YOU THINK BECAUSE HE IS FROM A POOR COUNTRY??????

An innocent Nepalese citizen. Mr. Amar Bahadur Bam of case no. 690/2003 has been in Al Abira Central Jail in Dubai, UAE, for at least 10 years for the crime he did not commit (murder of Sharad Shetty, who is of Indian origin).

Mr.Amar Bahadur Bam was simply asked to drive them around Dubai unaware that his passengers were plotting a murder. He is sentenced to 10 years in jail despite presenting the hand written statement (nepalassociation.net/amardocs.html) to the judge by Manoj Mundano Kukyan (one of the two murders who have confessed killing) stating that Mr. Amar Bahadur Bam is innocence man and it clearly says that Mr.Amar Bahadur Bam was unaware of their murder plot.

Please HELP this Poor Soul as Soon As Possible, Please!!! We need to organise a demonstration in front of UAE Embassy in London as soon as possible.

================================================== ===================

Dear Mark,
    It is very urgent to do something for Amar Bam but still neither government level nor outside it has not taken seriously.And you may aware that in 2010 in uk also three student were kept in remand for five months untill the charge has dropped by police but they were innocent But none help them so it shame having as Nepali who called so called social activist in london or over all world.

Hi Sharmaji,
    I totally hear you what you are saying and I can see how this cause will move forward as I haven't got any responses from anybody but you. Nepali people need to fear less and make informed decisions to help each other. We need to unite for injustices. We need to learn to empathise then we will be able to help people in dire needs. It could be you or me and we never know what future holds for all of us. That is why we need each other.

It is URGENT an innocent man is thrown into a jail in a foreign soil for a crime he didn't commit. He can't do anything but we can because we are outside full of resources.

Imagine the pains of others!

God Bless!
    Sincerely.
    Last edited by Mark; 17th August 2012 at 07:57.

Please let me know when and where the demonstration will be? Myself with two heads (my wife & son) will be there.

Now I think we Nepali are really selfish; if the demonstration subject was regarding Gurkha campaign, Celebrities or Political then everybody would have interested; Here poor Nepali chap is in life/death situation and no one is taking interests.

Hey pound कमाउनेदाताहरु it can be your brother/sister/dad/mum in future; so please just give your one day for this demontration !!!

Mark, Can you please put down which part of Nepal he is from; Atleast it can attract those from same town/village.

Dear Sharmaji,
    Thank you for your kind words and encouraging others to come forward to support this poor man from suffering. He is from Darchula-5,Dhari. Lets pray and hope that Nepali people will come forward to demonstrate peacefully in-front of UAE Embassy. I will let you know the date time once we all have enough people. It is lawful and it is our human right to speak up against injustices. Do NOT fear!

Thank you
    With kind regards,
    Sincerely,

And you all can sign petition to make UAE to look into Amar ahadur Bam's case. I can't post the link/s here at the moment. Therefore, could you please just Google Amar Bahadur Bam with the word petition and you might be able to get though.
    Last edited by Mark; 17th August 2012 at 11:39.

Inform the date and address. I'll be there with my friends.

Great News! Pashupatiji, Thank you I will inform you as soon as we have enough people.
    With kind regards
    Sincerely

Wonderful nepsUK Thank you, for posting the petition link-1254 signed and 8,746 more NEEDED-its URGENT! Lets sign the petition and help the poor soul.
    Thank you
    With kind regards,
    Sincerely,

Hi Mark,

Thanks for highlighting this case, unfortunately I live miles away from the UAE Embassy, but I recommend a few things to raise awareness of this case:

Create a group on facebook.
    Share it as much as possible.
    Lex Limbu is probably the most viral person on facebook right now, so I would pass it by his facebook profile.
    Contact the Nepali Embassy to organise something (slim chance they would do anything, drinking tea is far more important).
    Put a banner on NepaliSamajuk website.
    Contact NepaliPatra Europe Nepali newspaper.
    Hell, even highlight the story to the BBC.

Good Luck.

I've just signed it.
    Last edited by outspoken; 17th August 2012 at 23:24.