Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: A Miscarriage of Justice and Demand for Immidiate Amar Bahadur Bam Release

Inspiring work Kapa, keep it up.
    ---
    Save Amar Bahadur Bam

Hi All!
    It is to Request You to Follow the News and Share: I have advised Bam Family to Rally Against Injustice and Whole Dhangadi will be rallying tomorrow 10 am.

Please share the news coming out from those brave people who have stood up against unfairness. I salute them!!!

Unfortunately, over here I am unable to Persuade Nepali people. Only few handful came out to support here.

All the Best!

'Be Kind, Be Humankind'!!!

With Kind Regards,
    Sincerely,
    Last edited by Mark; 4th October 2012 at 10:39.

Correction* its 9 am Nepali time tomorrow.

Please watch this, it could be any of our family member, friend or relative:

Nepali slaves in the Middle East - video

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/vide...emirates-video

Morning Everyone

Sorry for not updating. As you must know UN general assembly is the only event when worldly cases are forced or discussed with delegates. I did a terrible mistake, during all the chaos of event I forgot to approach Mr Narayan Kaji Shrestha. I never missed before meeting with my own country representatives but I was too busy this time. Sorry.

Dubai officials were too straight forward, they didnít wanted to bring their local issue into international bench. But we tried our best to get appointment.

To meet him was our only formality to extend further co-operation with Dubai officials for this case, nothing more. It doesnít matter though. We only wanted to his opinions on this case after presenting the reports.

I send that reports to OHCHR office in Dubai the day Mr. Mark sends me scan documents. We will engage this as planned before, in Dubai.

If I would have asked Mr Narayan Kaji Shrestha, he could have helped us get appointment with that overgrown mascot delegates. I am really sorry.

Don't worry we are still on this case. I only wished that if Nepalese government could send delegates to Dubai so OHCHR officials can work with them together.
    There is program in World Food Programme. All the UN officials and volunteers started this to feed every 4 children with just $1 (www dot wfp dot org/donate/fillthecup) hope you join it.

Hi Kapa,
    Thank you for your effort!!! Did you receive the second scanned document of another killer's confession that I emailed?
    With kind regards,
    Sincerely,

Hello Mr Mark Yes I got the both documents and I already send it to OHCHR. Don't worry. Dubai officials are very terrible to deal with. They delay process knowingly not only in Mr Bam case but everyone else. Like they enjoy watching other suffer. But even they cannot go on like that for long. For them prisoners are like trophies or collectable. That is why I hate middle east justice system and their officials.

Well god help us all.
    There is program in World Food Programme. All the UN officials and volunteers started this to feed every 4 children with just $1 (www dot wfp dot org/donate/fillthecup) hope you join it.

Hi Kapa,
    I know how they operate, it is so sad they can't empathise-they have they like to be surrounded by their love ones during ED but look another Dashain without son for Amar Bahadur Bam's father and for Amar Bahadur Bam the Dashain is just a fairy tales now.

With kind regards,
    Sincerely,

Hi Kapa,
    What is next? He is going to have another Dashain in the jail again and again his father will dry his eyes looking down the valley waiting for his son to come home. How can people sleep comfortably and celebrate Dashain with their family knowing an innocent brother in in jail in a foreign land.