Thread: ILR as a 10 Years Student in UK

ILR as a 10 Years Student in UK

Namaskar Dai

My friend was a student in London since 10 Years.Now she said,she want to apply ILR as a student(10 Years residency in England).During her 10 years student time,she never had a problem to extend her visa.She is a genuine student,had a progressive in her eduction.

But she have few question,she worked as a career in Nursing home,which she is not entitled.
    1. Does UKBA checked all her NI or work history during applying ILR as a student.
    2. Does she have to leave her recent job few month before applying a ILR.
    3. Does she need to put a NI number number and payslip in application form to apply ILR?
    Can you please help her regarding work situation to apply ILR as a 10 years student in UK?

Thanks

Rita

..................................jaya ho rita ji...................

.. Yes she can apply for ILR.... as long as she has been in this country for 10 yrs legal stay........ without any gap/

To check u can ask homeoffice to send your all history via post..

You can write homeoffice and ask your file under freedom of information act and request everything they hold on you. Once you get it, you can check whether you or your representative i.e. your college have sent all your application on time or not. It takes about 40 days to arrive and costs you 10 pounds. Make the chq payable to " Home Office - Accounting Officer. The address for that is

Immigration and Nationality Directorate (IND)
    Subject Access Bureau (SAB)
    Lunar House
    40 Wellesley Road
    Croydon
    CR9 2BY

................................10 yrs legal stay bata apply garda.. check garcha. just follow the application form. but it doesnot mean they will refuse your legal rights......
    http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/si...df?view=Binary

proud 2b pakhe

good luck..

England Dai
    But
    Does she have to leave her recent job few month before applying a ILR.
    Does she need to put a NI number number and payslip in application form to apply ILR?

Can you clearfy this above issue also?

Thanks
    Rita

Try with you question in immigrationboard.com. You get professional advice over there.

I would suggest you to work part time from now until a decision has been made. You have to write down your NI Number.

On ten years long residence application, you have to send all the passports you have since your entry into UK and your Life in the uk test certificate.

You do not need to send payslips, bank statements etc.

I hope this helps.

...............follow wht hasta said............

don;t worry raja.. just cool down and take step forward..

u will be ok ...

good luck

Its difficult but I'm surre you will pass

Its an old thread but hopefully you did well