Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Info about entrepreneur visa!!

Info about entrepreneur visa!!

Hi everyone!
    I m in psw and visa expires on feb..while trying to find ways to extend my visa, i came to know that some solicitors can make all the required documents for entrepreneur visa. I mean if we pay around 5k they will register business under our name even it doesnt exist, they will show 50k balance and everything. Anyone here got idea abt this? Does it really works or it is just scam by solicitors? I feel its dodgy..

anyones reply will be much appreciated..

I would suggest you not to take the route coz border agency is seriously serious at this point of time. And entrepreneur visa is still strict even if you have money. Quickly have a look to this link... u may fiind some clue.
    http://www.workpermit.com/news/2012-...investor-visas

niken

Hi niken, thanks for the reply. I guess i wont go for that entrepreneur visa. I knew it is risky.
    have u got idea if i need to go back to nepal and apply if i go for dependent visa. My gf got psw, so i am thinking to switch to it.

You can go back to Nepal, get married with you gf and apply for dependent which can be lengthy process for you. However this is better for you in this situation. Read the Point Based System Dependent Guidance Policy from following link.
    http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/si...ntspolicy1.pdf

All the best.

niken

...........jaya nepal raja... computerian

..............why u don;t wanna go for entrepreneur.................wht;s the problem............
    As long as u provide home office requirement............There is no problem................its not risky.
    ........Forget about wht other say.........just follow home office requirement.
    ...........In life without risk..............u will achieve nothing except yes no thank u

raja.. u n your gf r in psw.. so why confuse yar.. just go for it.. .

make sure u apply on time.. don;t wait for last min...........Nowdays home office taking around 3 months.............

Make sure.....u most go through solicitor.................some nepalese r trying to be over smart and got refuse.....but don;t worry..
    There is solution..............

.............Even for those whose psw was refused due to late submission of certificate...........There is way to get psw

if anything feel free..................we r always here in nepalisamaj.......................

proud 2b pakhe

Hi england_hotmail, thanks for reply..
    actually i have never thought of enterpreneur visa becoz neither i have bussiness idea nor i have 50k.. Just heard from someone that if u give some money to solicitor, they will sort out everything.. Have u got any idea about this? Do u believe if we give 5k to solicitor they ll register business even u dont know what is business all about or may be fake business..i just have curiosity if these solicitors are true or not..

.............computerian... raja suva prabhat..................

...........................raja.... To settle down here.. U have to go through different route.....Forget about wht u heard from someone...
    and forget about if u give some money to solicitor....
    ,, Its not abot giving 5k and can get visa ..............Yes there is way... solicitor will do all the processing.... which even u can see through ukba website... all the procedure....

and u talking about fake business..............Remember...Nothing will be fake... and homeoffice will not accept any fake documents..

Officially.. It will be original...tht;s the way any solicitor will take your case forward..... its all about homeoffice requirement.. tht;s wht u have to provide...............They don;t ask how u did it.. they ask whether u got or not....

yes solicitor will charge but if u don;t have money.. ofcourse u have to pay interest of the amount which will be in your account .. 50k untill your process done.

if u know anyone who can help u to show money.. then it will be cheaper..
    otherwise u have to pay interest................

why don;t u go and discuss with solicitors..........................U will get clear information and the way.........

There r many nepalese solicitor too................but go for experience...........................

good luck raja

Hi england..
    I really appreciate for ur time and suggestion.
    Would u recommend me any nepali solicitor? Do u know any experienced nepali solicitor? If yes can u inbox me.
    Thanks

hello raja computerian............

............where about u live............................I think its better to go local one..........................
    I don;t recommend anyone here...............But u can see many ad here about nepalese solicitor.... so try one of them
    There r few in south east................harroW......raju thapa dai
    good luck raja................and happy bijaya dashami to u ............and to your loving beautiful future wife.............

It is so suprizing some member in this forum encourage for deception method to get UK visa. They can clearly see ukba news on main page of nepalisamajuk, where most of the time there is news about uk visa frauds and illegal immigrants. These kind of suggestions does question credibility and reliability of forum quality. If you look in similiar type of forum where people do ask question about decieving UKBA and you can find people being discourage to take such route. As a responsible forum user you are also liable for your recommendation. You should think your wrong suggestion might ruin someone life and end up in prison aswell. Do not just focus that your illusionist suggestion might lead to succeed in getting visa.

cheers