Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Info about entrepreneur visa!!

.........................midland raja............suva prabhat... and happy dashain to u n to your family..............................

....................Different people have different opinion... but all people have same motto here in uk ... HOW TO SETTLE DOWN.......
    ......Some people take the route wht u suggest.... Most people take tht route wht is best to get it..........
    .....................For example.. u can google each nepalese so call famous name in london nepalese society...............
    .............................Its upto the individual person to follow the comments.................everybody have rights to share the suggestion....................

proud 2b pakhe

I second 'Midland'.

Dear Members can anybody give me a good Nepalese solicitor contact ? pls ! was one legal adviser in my contact and once he helped me to extend my visa as well but two days before UKBA police arrested him and i dont have any other contact so i am looking for any good nepalese solicitor contact .

Quote Originally Posted by Computerian View Post
    Hi everyone!
    I m in psw and visa expires on feb..while trying to find ways to extend my visa, i came to know that some solicitors can make all the required documents for entrepreneur visa. I mean if we pay around 5k they will register business under our name even it doesnt exist, they will show 50k balance and everything. Anyone here got idea abt this? Does it really works or it is just scam by solicitors? I feel its dodgy..

anyones reply will be much appreciated..
    It's more of a scam by you.

With 50k, I would start a business in Nepal, growth in private sector, India and China on your doorstep. Screw investing here, the future is in the East. Majority of folks already here, are just in a rat race and live in a virtual Nepal in their back gardens, and I include myself. Harsh as that might sound, it surprises me how much money is invested here, to only be dissapointed in relative terms.

And for the record I don't endorse settling the UK by this route.

Good Luck in your endeavours.
    Last edited by outspoken; 18th October 2012 at 20:58.
    ---
    Save Amar Bahadur Bam

[With 50k, I would start a business in Nepal, growth in private sector, India and China on your doorstep. Screw investing here, the future is in the East. Majority of folks already here, are just in a rat race and live in a virtual Nepal in their back gardens, and I include myself. Harsh as that might sound, it surprises me how much money is invested here, to only be dissapointed in relative terms.

Good Luck in your endeavours.]

Well said outspoken.
    Happy Dashin.

Niken

Quote Originally Posted by outspoken View Post
    It's more of a scam by you.

With 50k, I would start a business in Nepal, growth in private sector, India and China on your doorstep. Screw investing here, the future is in the East. Majority of folks already here, are just in a rat race and live in a virtual Nepal in their back gardens, and I include myself. Harsh as that might sound, it surprises me how much money is invested here, to only be dissapointed in relative terms.

Good Luck in your endeavours.
    Well said outspoken.
    Happy Dashin.

Niken

...........................suva prabhat...........................

.........................kaas yasto socheko jasto sabaile garne bhaye....................we shouldn;t have organisation call...............NRN ...OUTSIDE NEPAL..............and many other ORG...here in uk and other country.... lol...... who directly indirectly help our country NEPAL............................

yes.................B4ANJAN...............HIS BAD LUCK............I know who u talking about................but there r many good nepalese solicitors ...... open other nepalese website too..................try raju dai too... whoever u feel good..........go with them...
    ......................Even retire people coming here to settle down who get pension every month from british government............so whts the problem with young generation who wants to invest...............50k

Reality bites................Everybody knows sun rise in east..........But still people r desperate to settle down in west..................

good luck
    proud 2b pakhe

36england_hotmale
    .........................midland raja............suva prabhat... and happy dashain to u n to your family..............................

....................Different people have different opinion... but all people have same motto here in uk ... HOW TO SETTLE DOWN.......
    ......Some people take the route wht u suggest.... Most people take tht route wht is best to get it..........
    .....................For example.. u can google each nepalese so call famous name in london nepalese society...............
    .............................Its upto the individual person to follow the comments.................everybody have rights to share the suggestion....................

proud 2b pakhe

thanks for wishes england hotmale, happy dashai to you and your family too

Ok regarding your logic......lets start with few question

1. How to settle down in UK stealing england hotmale cash & property? Any solicitors?
    2. How to settle down in UK deceiving england hotmale? Any solicitors?
    3. How to settle down in UK stabbing england hotmale? Any solicitors?
    4. How to settle down in UK flirting with england hotmale? Any solicitors?

On & on & on...... Now if there were really solicitors who can get uk settlement for above example..... Would you promote it? Or would you suggest it is not the way of doing things?..... If you feel wrong doing to you is bad and illegal then why not deceiving UKBA is bad suggestion?

I am not being personal with you but i am just pointing what is right path.

Yea everybody has its own opinion..... That is entirely up to them whether they want to be good citizen or end up in prison.... But suggesting someone to be chor and fatah is very bad.

School ma sano huda teacher lee vaneko yaad aucha.... Ramro kaam gara ramro faal paucha..... Yo hoina ki result nikalna jeee sukai gara ie, chorne..loot, marrrr...pitney.

we left Nepal by miles so why not change our mentality...safa pani lai dhaamilo na paranu ramro hola.

....................jaya nepal midland raja...........

.....................................For your kind information.............Its not my logic................Tht;s the way u took my suggestion............

I can;t change your thoughts.......................
    your

.......................................we r not here to make good person bad.. or bad person good...................

.....As far as I know...........I am here to share wht I thought.. and wht I see........Including people like u as well.

It doesnot change my advice.......whether u say personal or just pointing wht is right path...............

..........Wht I know about ALL NEPALESE IS.........WE R GOOD CITIZEN FROM OUR PROUD COUNTRY NEPAL......

..........There r many nepalese here in uk...............Who never been to school..................

The way you saying.............Its good to advice people but only few follow it....................

ALL SOLICITORS R NOT WHT U THINK.................To settle down uk...........you don;t have to deceiveing ukba.........

................................My point AND VIEW is...........If nepalese people who were already settle here with MAOWADI PIDIT CASE , desh nikala case.. human rights case... ... WHY NOT WE CAN SUGGEST PEOPLE WHO R GENUINE STUDENTS AND HAVE RIGHTS TO FOLLOW UKBA RULES AND REGULATION.

By the way............WHO SAID THT i LEFT NEPAL..........................

....................RAJA.. PANI SAFA MINERAL WATER KO HUNCHA...... DHARA KO PANI MA MITHAS HUNCHA TARA KEHI KITADU PANI HUNCHA..................SO BE PRACTICAL AND ENJOY LIFE..............

This is just the forum where we share wht we know..wht we want.. wht we don;t know.... how we can get............

..It will be nice if u follow and advice about the topic and question wht people ask... rather then... wht I advice.............lol............Looks like u wait for my comments whole day ,...........lol

proud 2b pakhe..............always... and always..............
    Last edited by england_hotmale; 20th October 2012 at 20:28.

Quote Originally Posted by Midland View Post
    It is so suprizing some member in this forum encourage for deception method to get UK visa. They can clearly see ukba news on main page of nepalisamajuk, where most of the time there is news about uk visa frauds and illegal immigrants. These kind of suggestions does question credibility and reliability of forum quality. If you look in similiar type of forum where people do ask question about decieving UKBA and you can find people being discourage to take such route. As a responsible forum user you are also liable for your recommendation. You should think your wrong suggestion might ruin someone life and end up in prison aswell. Do not just focus that your illusionist suggestion might lead to succeed in getting visa.

cheers
    That was exactly what I was trying to explain in this topic; Apparently its pointless to say somthing to 'pakhe'.

niken