Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Info about entrepreneur visa!!

.....................................suva prabhat...................................

.......................niken who ?

....................B4anjan raja.............Its your decision to follow wht is good for your future........................Rest don;t care.........wht people like ........to.........say........ including me.. lol ..........

................I wish u to get success in future..................

HAPPY HAPPY DASHAI TO ALL.....................FROM PAKHE...............AND PROUD 2B PAKHE............

Quote Originally Posted by england_hotmale View Post
    .....................................suva prabhat...................................

.......................niken who ?

....................B4anjan raja.............Its your decision to follow wht is good for your future........................Rest don;t care.........wht people like ........to.........say........ including me.. lol ..........

................I wish u to get success in future..................

HAPPY HAPPY DASHAI TO ALL.....................FROM PAKHE...............AND PROUD 2B PAKHE............

England hotmale rani..... Huncha timi afno chora lai ramro suggestion diyera drug dealer.... fatah banau.... Ma mero chora lai ramro suggestion diyera police banau chu......Akhir paisa kamauney nai hoo.... Isnt it?

By the way i dont seee any of your suggestion incorporates immigration rule.... Your suggestions are like essay... You need to dig in immigration rules..before you suggest any one....... Lol gareko bharr ma successs huney vaye... Nepal ma sabai jana lol gardai basthe. Ki kaso..... Stop being arrogant and be responsible forum user

England hotmail lai yo sabai kura bhannu baykaar
    kukur ko pucchar 12 barsha dhumrama rakhe pani jastai kai testo bhanya jasto ho.

niken

Quote Originally Posted by Midland View Post
    England hotmale rani..... Huncha timi afno chora lai ramro suggestion diyera drug dealer.... fatah banau.... Ma mero chora lai ramro suggestion diyera police banau chu......Akhir paisa kamauney nai hoo.... Isnt it?

By the way i dont seee any of your suggestion incorporates immigration rule.... Your suggestions are like essay... You need to dig in immigration rules..before you suggest any one....... Lol gareko bharr ma successs huney vaye... Nepal ma sabai jana lol gardai basthe. Ki kaso..... Stop being arrogant and be responsible forum user
    +1 Well said.
    ---
    Save Amar Bahadur Bam

....................................suva prabhat................and happy dashai to all
    .........................specially gentleman like eklo bhatkeko atma............MIDLAND AND SO SO SO .. LOL

............Midland raja.. I m not forcing u to follow wht I suggest .. looks like u r irritate with my post.....lol
    .........................I am not here to get success.....lol...lol...........u know why because I m already success man since I came to this world... lol
    .................But I m not stupid like u ..I will not get upset .. Because I don;t mind wht u say to me
    ..............I only feel sorry for u.... The way u comment .. looks like u don;t have any class............

.........................May be I m 3rd class for .u ............but for me people like u don;t have any class................lol

.............and about drugs...........For your kind information............I stop smoking drinking alcohol and drugs since I came to this world............

रिस र क्रोध ले आफै को सत्यनास हुन्छ राजा................lol
    proud 2b pakhe(england_hotmale)
    Last edited by england_hotmale; 24th October 2012 at 06:37.

....................................suva prabhat................and happy dashai to all
    .........................specially gentleman like eklo bhatkeko atma............MIDLAND AND SO SO SO .. LOL

............Midland raja.. I m not forcing u to follow wht I suggest .. looks like u r irritate with my post.....lol
    .........................I am not here to get success.....lol...lol...........u know why because I m already success man since I came to this world... lol
    .................But I m not stupid like u ..I will not get upset .. Because I don;t mind wht u say to me
    ..............I only feel sorry for u.... The way u comment .. looks like u don;t have any class............

.........................May be I m 3rd class for .u ............but for me people like u don;t have any class................lol

.............and about drugs...........For your kind information............I stop smoking drinking alcohol and drugs since I came to this world............

रिस र क्रोध ले आफै को सत्यनास हुन्छ राजा................lol
    proud 2b pakhe(england_hotmale)

Now i can see where this twatt comes from. He is piece of shit, who feels very proud to be in street of uk. I would like to see his lol, if i complain HO that he encourage people to deceive UKBA.

People like you should be hang to death... Arrogant asshole.

......................Midland raja..................Hope u had good dashai

......................................Thanks ..................................
    I don;t blame people like u... I blame the way u grown up.... Pls don;t use your family language ......Binti cha yo dukhi atma ko ...

By the way I am not jadugar..lol...... who can encourage people to do positive or negative..... I am wht I m if u don;t like it.. Its your problem....................

Everybody have to die one day... So enjoy every moment of your life.............and wish everyone to be a happy...............

ful ko akha ma fulai sansar....................kadha(midland) ko akha ma kadhai sansar.................. lol

Midland solti.....................frustrate bhako jasto cha............Have a kitkat................raja.. lol

proud 2b pakhe

......................midland raja..................hope u had good dashai

......................................thanks ..................................
    I don;t blame people like u... I blame the way u grown up.... Pls don;t use your family language ......binti cha yo dukhi atma ko ...

By the way i am not jadugar..lol...... Who can encourage people to do positive or negative..... I am wht i m if u don;t like it.. Its your problem....................

Everybody have to die one day... So enjoy every moment of your life.............and wish everyone to be a happy...............

Ful ko akha ma fulai sansar....................kadha(midland) ko akha ma kadhai sansar.................. Lol

midland solti.....................frustrate bhako jasto cha............have a kitkat................raja.. Lol

proud 2b pakhe
    nobody likes you because you are chor jaali fatah. You mind is full of shits like nepali politician. Your problem is trying to be over smart who knows nothing, not even susage. You are leech.. You better suck ur thumb and bend over, that will be better for this forum.

.........................midland raja suva prabhat.................

...................Once again thanks for comparing me with those nepalese politician.....................lol...lol..lol
    .....................................I am not here to prove who likes me or who don;t like me lol......and I don;t get pay to be over smart... lol...............I m simple pakhe........

...............................This is NEPALISAMAJ FORUM... NOT YOUR ..........DAIJO KO BHADO.... LOL .

...........................By the way..........I hate politics............and yes I don;t know anything about politics.... lol
    .................whtever u think about me.................It doesnot make any difference.................

...............Without the slightest doubt there is love in this world. What worries me most is how to express it.................................

proud 2b pakhe

Comments which does not comply with forum T&Cs must be reported to admin and appropriate action taken. Midland should be suspended for use of foul words.