Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Info about entrepreneur visa!!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Raulvibes View Post
    Comments which does not comply with forum T&Cs must be reported to admin and appropriate action taken. Midland should be suspended for use of foul words.
    So does england_hotmale for dishing out his dodgy legal advice. Are you a qualified Legal practitioner i.e solicitor or lawyer if so give us your business address so that people will come to your office for proper legal advice and pay for your service. Otherwise you need to stop dishing out your dodgy legal advice which may land you into hot water with UKBA if reported. I also advice to those people who are looking for a legal advice to find a good qualified solicitor rather than asking advice from england_hotmale who seems to know nothing other than how to commit fraud.

Similarly, I find it hard to get my head round, why some people are specifically asking for Nepalese solicitor, is it because they have a language barrier or they also graduated with england_hotmale from the same law school. If it is the first then, one of the immigration criteria is that, anyone thinking of settling in the UK must have a good grasp of a language. No English No settlement. Nothing personal but it's wrong to advice vulnerable people when you are not qualified to do so. My advice to england_hotmale is, take it with pinch of salt. By the way, belated happy new year to all forum members.

Quote Originally Posted by royalman View Post
    So does england_hotmale for dishing out his dodgy legal advice. Are you a qualified Legal practitioner i.e solicitor or lawyer if so give us your business address so that people will come to your office for proper legal advice and pay for your service. Otherwise you need to stop dishing out your dodgy legal advice which may land you into hot water with UKBA if reported. I also advice to those people who are looking for a legal advice to find a good qualified solicitor rather than asking advice from england_hotmale who seems to know nothing other than how to commit fraud.

Similarly, I find it hard to get my head round, why some people are specifically asking for Nepalese solicitor, is it because they have a language barrier or they also graduated with england_hotmale from the same law school. If it is the first then, one of the immigration criteria is that, anyone thinking of settling in the UK must have a good grasp of a language. No English No settlement. Nothing personal but it's wrong to advice vulnerable people when you are not qualified to do so. My advice to england_hotmale is, take it with pinch of salt. By the way, belated happy new year to all forum members.
    Also to OP who wants to get info & advice in such sensitive issue, OP if you want such advice then this forum is not suitable for you but you are free to decide & practice any means in your personal life.

This thread should be locked and comments against forum T&Cs should be removed. Its been months and Admin has not acted even though thread has been bumped again on Jan 2013.

I do agree with u .its totally unacceptable an uncivilised way.u have to know u r in uk not in nepal

...............jaya nepal..................

.. Guys.. wht;s this fuss about.................its 2013 now..

.............Bring some new topics.... we r here to share wht we know............and wht we wanna know...

...................Be practical... There r many important things in life to do.... so get over it............

proud 2b pakhe.. as usual...