Thread: Wishing you all Happy Bijaya Dashami 2069

Administrator

Smile Wishing you all Happy Bijaya Dashami 2069

समस्त नेपाली दाजुभाई तथा दिदीबहिनीहरुलाई
    विजया दशमीको सुखद् उपलक्ष्यमा
    सुख, शान्ति र प्रगतिको हार्दिक मंगलमय शुभकामना ।।।

- नेपाली समाज युके

To all forum members please follow up your Bijaya Dashami wishes here in this topic.
    -admin

...............................thanks to all nepalisamajuk team and to those who follow it.............................

...................................Lets be united and always help nepalese and others with wht u can.............................

................................................pr oud 2b pakhe............................................. .....

...Thanks for the wishes and same for the Nepalisamajuk team!...

A very Best Wish to all Nepalese, and others who frequent this popular site, for happiness, prosperity and well-being on this auspicious occasion of Dashain! Enjoy and celebrate this festival with much fun!!! I wish Durga Devi will make all your wishes fulfilled!!!!

-Onlooker

Happy Vijaya Dashami

Happy Vijaya Dashami my family don't really celebrate this festival not even my papa Diwali in other hand is one of my favorite festival

Well I wish you all a very wonderful holiday and time

I hope you all help in Mr Bam case after this celebration.
    There is program in World Food Programme. All the UN officials and volunteers started this to feed every 4 children with just $1 (www dot wfp dot org/donate/fillthecup) hope you join it.

Happy Bijaya Dashami Kapa and forumers. Wishing you all a prosperous and peaceful year ahead.

Let's all think of Bam too. Whilst we're munching away on goat meat, Bam will be in prison.
    ---
    Save Amar Bahadur Bam

Happy Dashain to everyone.
    We will definitely contribute from our side to save Mr. Bam.

niken