Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Want to Bring a TV to Nepal from UK ??

Want to Bring a TV to Nepal from UK ??

Hello Friends,

I do hope that someone will help me with my request.

I am very confused as regarding TV in Nepal.
    I wish to Bring a Flat TV Screen to Nepal, from London uk, but will it work once over there, or will I need to buy something before I live UK.

I know that Nepal is PAL, that's all I need.
    I would appreciate any help please.
    Thanks

Ofcourse it will work, TV in UK are PAL system. I have taken one years back.
    I had a problem with one cordless phone that I bought in Argos which didnt work.

yes you can. we can ship your TV to Nepal safely.

how much do you charge for 32 " and 40"?

how do you take it though? luggage ma allowed huncha? ani how much tax u pay for say 32" ?
    thanks

Yes you can take it in luggage. the tax should be around 15000.00 for 32''

niken

If you are staying outside Nepal for more than 6 months then the TAX would be 450/inch if not 500/inch

Charge katee ho???

Mero 40 inch KO LCD tv UK batta Nepal send garnu cha .....Nepal ma pay garnu parna tax ma Nepal ma nai pay Garula ......UK batta nepal lcd tv send Garda total katte pay garnu parcha ????? La kohe lai thaa cha vana vanu ta ????

I don't think extra tax need to be paid in UK but if you are trying to send through courier then you need to pay courier charge. Also if you are trying to take it with you as a luggage then indian airlines seems to charge 150. So avoid using indian airlines [air india and Jet]

Quote Originally Posted by sakar View Post
    'I don't think extra tax need to be paid in UK but if you are trying to send through courier then you need to pay courier charge. Also if you are trying to take it with you as a luggage then indian airlines seems to charge 150. So avoid using indian airlines [air india and Jet]'
    two days ago my fren took a tv from air india and he paid Rs 13000 in Nepal. Apart from that there were no cost to airlines or any other bodies.

niken