Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheap college/university in London?

Cheap college/university in London?

Hello everyone,

Are there any cheap colleges or universities in London (or anywhere in the UK), where my dependent can get a full-time work permit? My visa is going to expire soon and I would like to reapply (undergraduate) so that I can continue to study whilst my dependant can work and support me.

Most of the universities fees are over 10,000 which I can't afford. I would appreciate your help!

ST

hello srijaya ,

There are few universities in london and some are outside london which is comparatively cheap. for that I suggest you to contact Bizz Educational Consultancy Ltd , As for my knowledge they are authorized agents for many universities .

their contact address:
    Bizz education UK
    M: 07427525107/07402411466
    L: 01772498210

Hope they can help you.

.............Morning
    Pls let us know which subject u wanna do and pls make us clear ... u mention u wanna reapply.. whts tht means
    ......If u already did undergraduate or not.
    .............There r uni where u pay less then 10 k
    Glyndŵr University London..fee is cheaper and u can pay installment(london)

anglian ruskin(london)
    university of sunderland (london)
    university of west london(london)
    university of st andrew(london)

and for your kind information.... there is public funded college like ealing n hammersmith

.. and for your information.........Nowdays many student who applied for level 7 in HIGHLY TRUSTED college r getting rights to work too

Hope it help

good luck
    proud 2b pakhe

dear Hotmail, can u name any private colleges offering level 7 course which allow work permits as I am also looking for pg courses. And can u pls advise me ukba Ielts score requirement for degree level courses. I have got overall 6.5 but in reading I have got just 5, other modules are not less than 6. Will I be eligible according to ukba English requirement for the degree level course or I have to again give ielts? Pls give me proper suggestion. Thank you

......................everest thapa raja..........
    ................................................I said.. many student got rights to work who applied for level 7 course. I am not saying it will allow u to get rights to work.
    ...................by the way which college u r in right now.u can see many HTcolleges where they offer level 7. check ukba tier 4 list.
    ....................Everest sir.. yes u can do IELTS AGAIN or go for alternative english language .
    ....................Hope its crystal clear now...........

Good luck
    proud 2b pakhe

Dear all, Few points on work rights in uk student visa. * we should not go for exception cases, saying my friend got work right form highly trusted college, a rated college in Level 6/7 this that* Its true few students are getting work right from HTC on level 6/7 but that is not the case always but the dependent got the work right if you enrol for level 6/7* to be sure you will get the work right you need to go either university or government funded college, there are few government funded college with good course, long visa and comparatively okay prices but the immigration history need to be up to date. Any one need any assistance free of cost let me know. tks

.......................jaya nepal raja............

service2student.. Pls kindly give your service here in this forum.. so tht all student can get more information
    ................your help will be highly appreciated...........................

proud 2b pakhe

please bring the problems into the forum, its my pleasure if I can be any assistance to anyone. Thanks

if any one want to ask anything private and confidential way, you can contact me on 07867413004.tks

Hi Service2student,

I don't have anything to ask in private but can you please let me know if there are any cheap Universities in the UK (less than 8K)?
    And also, is it true that if I enrol in level 7 in the colleges; I and my spouse can get a working visa (pt for me)? I hope this will help many students like me.

Thank you...