Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cheap college/university in London?

Good point England_hotmale, I have seen some students who are struggling to get admission for themselves are agent now, they do not know what is agent, what is agent's duty & responsibility? Obviously We need to be careful when you dealing with such people. I do not want to take a name here but with in this forum we have student whose case is with home office and acting as an agent, what a joke ! Also, this forum is becoming an advertising point rather than providing correcting information and helping those who need most. I appreciate the contribution from England_hotmale, keep it up mate. Thanks

In Nepal, consultancy in each room in Putalisadak and Baagbazaar....and in UK, all Nepalese are agents....

Hasauchha ho sathiharule...kati hasne hola...ma ta haserai marchhu ki ke ho!!??

But be careful with the too-good offer...the grass in greener on the other side! And, you know how to use computer, internet....all information is available just a click away....try to google the information/colleges/uni yourself, besides gathering info from forum!

Good luck all! Take extra care in these hard times!!!

Nice to see people (and genuine agents) sharing good information on this matter. All the best to the students.
    ---
    Save Amar Bahadur Bam

.............suva prabhat jaya nepal..............

........Only those students struggle to extend visa who didn;t attend class.. and those who don;t have any progress report....

Mr onlooker raja....All students can google in internet..but problem only solve through agent... lol ..
    ...........green grass bhanera feri chasma launa na-bhulnu ni feri... chaya rog lagne dar huncha...

.............by the way.... To act as a agent or politician .. u don't have to have any status or degree lol..

.Mr service2student......NRN ma kunai jawana illegal manche ta ahile adyakchya(president) huna sakcha bhane... homeoffice ma case bhako manche kina agent huna sakdaina... lol... Everybody have rights here to share

This forum is forum only those who act like advertising r making and feeling its advertising .

proud 2b pakhe

Well, it depend on the case. We have to abide the law where we are living. Problems is not having case with home office and acting as an agent, problems is having tier 4 student case with home office and doing illegal business in unethical way. We can make this forum purely informative only, there are lots of other way to advertise your business in our community portal. Thanks

If I study Level 6 at the university (SCQF framework) in Scotland. Can my dependant get working hours, and 20 hrs for myself?

..........................jaya nepal..............................

......................Don;t go with lsbf ................They don;t issue CAS for uni...............specially for CIMA course...

......................I just got news tht some nepalese agent r fighting in reception............................

..........................................Proud 2b pakhe......................

Quote Originally Posted by england_hotmale View Post

......................I just got news tht some nepalese agent r fighting in reception............................
    That is not news mate.
    ---
    Save Amar Bahadur Bam

Quote Originally Posted by outspoken View Post
    That is not news mate.
    ....?..suva prabhat.....l

so whts that outspoken sir ?------another news....many student are not getting refund in lsbf
    who applied through agent lol.......and other news citizen 2000 college in harow is also suspend ......remember all students once college is suspend ...they cant get merge.....which citizen trying to do and telling all students to wait for 28 days.....make sure u get your progress letter asap which helps u to extend visa in fututre.............pls dont be fool with college advice ......they will try to get money as much as tyhey can and even they may force u to join their prefer college.............,,,,...............?....

proud 2b pakhe
    Last edited by england_hotmale; 16th April 2013 at 08:17.

Cheap is expensive yes lsbf is expensive.. Eng_html bro i like the way you inform ppl......thanks!!!