Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Tier 2 Visa Sponser Available !!! Hurray !!!

  1. #1

    Tier 2 Visa Sponser Available !!! Hurray !!!

    Company working in Films, Media & Communication is sponsoring Tier 2 work visa for 3 years. Anyone who is already living in UK 7 years and finding difficulties to extend student visa or any other category visa please contact me on 07867413004. Requirements: UK Bachelor/Master Degree, Minimum 1 months visa left in UK, Minimum of 900 pounds in the applicant's bank account for 90 days. Window visa service, same day visa available. Further information please contact me. Thank you.

  2. #2
    Any offer for dependant who is in UK for over three years...with some experience in media (in Nepal and comunity media here too!)...What about the expenses...how much should one spent to get the visa...(single and inclusive of dependant)?!

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4

    Want to work as a media person

    Hi,
    I came here as a dependent visa around more than 2yrs, at the moment I m doing as a freelance photography. I ve taken some Nepalese concert photographs and others as well. So, I was looking for these kind of oppurtinities add I saw the job vacancies in this website. So I hope you will give me that oppurtunity to go forward to my career. And at the same time i m looking to change my visa to tier 4 to tier 2.And If you need sample photographs which I ve taken I ll send it to you.
    Thank you.



    Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Any offer for dependant who is in UK for over three years...with some experience in media (in Nepal and comunity media here too!)...What about the expenses...how much should one spent to get the visa...(single and inclusive of dependant)?!
    Last edited by Rupen; 4th April 2013 at 14:27.

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4
    Hi,
    I came here as a dependent visa around more than 2yrs, at the moment I m doing as a freelance photography. I ve taken some Nepalese concert photographs and others as well. So, I was looking for these kind of oppurtinities add I saw the job vacancies in this website. So I hope you will give me that oppurtunity to go forward to my career. And at the same time i m looking to change my visa to tier 4 to tier 2.And If you need sample photographs which I ve taken I ll send it to you.
    Thank you.

  5. #5
    Rupen, As far I know you won't qualified for tier 2 visa, you need to have either bachelor or master degree from UK to qualify. If you have one of the uk degree then please contact me. Thank you.

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4

    Reply 2

    Anyways no worries, I don't have such degrees but as far as I know I can still work with you or help you out if you will give me a chance or if you need to take photographs I will attend those programme and will help you out.

    Quote Originally Posted by service2student View Post
    Rupen, As far I know you won't qualified for tier 2 visa, you need to have either bachelor or master degree from UK to qualify. If you have one of the uk degree then please contact me. Thank you.

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4
    Anyways no worries, I don't have such degrees but as far as I know I can still work with you or help you out if you will give me a chance or if you need to take photographs I will attend those programme and will help you out as long as I have my recent visa.

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    18
    We are looking for Chefs / Restaurant Workers.

    Following can switch to Tier 2 (General) category:
    1. Tier 1 (Any category, such as PSW, General, etc)
    2. Tier 2 (Most welcomed)
    3. Tier 4 (only if you have successfully completed a UK Bachelors / Masters / PhD. degree)

    Contact me if you qualify.

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1

    Post Passion for Professional Photography

    Quote Originally Posted by service2student View Post
    Company working in Films, Media & Communication is sponsoring Tier 2 work visa for 3 years. Anyone who is already living in UK 7 years and finding difficulties to extend student visa or any other category visa please contact me on 07867413004. Requirements: UK Bachelor/Master Degree, Minimum 1 months visa left in UK, Minimum of 900 pounds in the applicant's bank account for 90 days. Window visa service, same day visa available. Further information please contact me. Thank you.
    I take pictures as my hobby and would like to pursue photography as my profession. I have finished my MSc in management and still have time left on my visa. I will be happy to work with you if given opportunity. Thank you

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    21
    hi there,
    i came here in london 2006 july and i completed my bachelor degree from one university now i am looking to change tier 4 to tier to can you help me thanks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •