Thread: London Based Biz Opportunity..Invitation..Come Dine with me for FREE...

Post London Based Biz Opportunity..Invitation..Come Dine with me for FREE...

Hello to All Who Visited this Thread...

I would like to thank you for reading my advert, and it is quite exciting how many people
    are looking for extra income.
    Hence, may I invite you to COME DINE WITH ME FOR FREE and see how this opportunity will be like.
    I felt the words 'home demos' have already worried you, I must rephrase this and CLARIFY please.
    You will not be knocking into strangers house and offer this healthy benefit to clients..OK!
    It does not work like that as you may have assumed.
    Therefore, I am inviting really interested people to come and dine with me...bookings open..please
    confirm your interest and will email you back details.
    Come and let me talk to you...specially, this business is brilliant for couples...success rate is higher.
    I am open for questions...please do email me..it does not matter if you are not in London, this business can be anywhere in the UK. it is going strong from Nepalese community in Wales already. Don't delay.

Again,
    It is REISS
    Health and Wellbeing 2012

B.u.l.l.s.h.i.t.
    ---
    Save Amar Bahadur Bam

Outspoken Guy,
    you must be so bitter about yourself..
    it is not allowed to post obscene language in this site..and you have just done that.
    this is an honest advert, and if you feel it is not for you...then, Ignore the advert.

i will now complain to the committee, that actually, this is our second time, you wrote obscene language. I feel sorry for you, SAD fellow, obviously.
    i am informing the Director SuShil and the committee for you are disrespecting this site...It is a respectable site, and you are dishonouring it.

As you are even a member since 2008. You think your comments give you a voice in this site, by posting nasty comments. Much Sadder unfortunately..it looks like you have nothing better to do.
    The committee will get in contact with you soon.
    Reiss

It is the second time you have written rude and obscene language on this site.
    the first one was with ...advert, do you want more out of life..by Neil.

thank you for the announcement

You should give a little bit idea about your business idea. By the way thanks for the FREE COME DINE WITH ME
    The London Study - www.thelondonstudy.com

Hi there Londonstudy,
    thank you for looking into this advert.
    there is a prior advert before this, you can look into that with the same title.
    The dinner is true as that is theme of the business..an Internet in food, health. Like I sad, it works with two people, at its best
    i am willing to discuss it with you. Let me know your phone number.

Reiss