Thread: about the uni join

about the uni join

hi its me jypau,
    i had a problem with my college.i had join my college on october n i renew my visa as well n then after i recieve my visa but after 6 months my college is on suspense so whats the better solution for me n i heard that they were doing case to get back the college but i dont know think so it will back.so whats the better thing to do..please reply me....waiting for ur reply
    thank you

chu kha pasa ....whts your college name?......first wait for your 60days letter from home office .............once u get it .....u can go to another college ........now from today prepare to make your bank statement ready ,by the rime u apply it will be easy ........,,,,'proud to be pakhe

As soon as you get the letter you need to act within 60days...at the present time you might prepare to apply for new college with sufficient funds and bank statement as england hotmale advised .

best of luck

niken

how much should be the bank statment,my frn told me its just 3000 n full payment to colz.... is it

how much are you payin for your colg?? do u also have dependent??

niken

If u have board progress then ... 2500-3000 will be fine ... If u don't have board progress then ... 9000 ......hope it's clear

i am single i dont hav dependent.i couldnt give exam yet n colz is going to be shut down.so i dont hav any board progress..so then how much i need to show. thanx for ur information ....

Jamma 9000 pound pasa

Quote Originally Posted by niken83 View Post
    As soon as you get the letter you need to act within 60days...at the present time you might prepare to apply for new college with sufficient funds and bank statement as england hotmale advised .

best of luck

niken
    Should not wait too long for 60 days letter, best is to contact home office and enquire . 60 days letter does not come via recorded delivery.

Its already been 4 months college license suspended , October + 6 months .