Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Can PSW be switch/dependent of PSW, or Tier 2 applying within UK? Urgent need help.

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    10

    Can PSW be switch/dependent of PSW, or Tier 2 applying within UK? Urgent need help.

    Namaste to all,

    I am now in psw and my gf is in psw. we get married here in uk. my gf is applying tier 2. so i want to apply as dependent together. So to do so, Can i apply dependent visa of my gf within UK or do I have to go back Nepal and apply again?

    Please help me.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    249
    Married? So is she your girlfriend or wife? Jenish

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by jenish View Post
    Married? So is she your girlfriend or wife? Jenish
    oh. yes, now i have to say my wife. Thanks.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,460
    ................Yes I am
    I m confuse............ Yes u r married or not lol
    .................Saying wife doesnot change gf status to wife................U have to register and accept her as a wife...........and have proof.

    when is your psw going to expire.. I mean your and your gf/wife.
    Yes u can apply as a dependent from here but First make it clear whether u r already married or not...

    proud 2b pakhe.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by england_hotmale View Post
    ................Yes I am
    I m confuse............ Yes u r married or not lol
    .................Saying wife doesnot change gf status to wife................U have to register and accept her as a wife...........and have proof.

    when is your psw going to expire.. I mean your and your gf/wife.
    Yes u can apply as a dependent from here but First make it clear whether u r already married or not...

    proud 2b pakhe.
    Hi england hotmale,

    ya i married registered in council have proof of it. I asked lawyers all saying no, i have to go back nepal and apply.

    but still have doubt as u said. Well, want to be exact if i could be dependent or not within uk. My wife visa finish at this oct 2013 n mine dec 2013.

    we are planning my wife who is psw right now and will apply for tier 2 and i want to be dependent.

    Thanks for replies

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,460
    Pls let us know when did u get marry .. I mean when did u register.............

    and where about u

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    158
    hello yesiam
    I think you need to apply from Outside UK. I had faced same problem. My wife and I both were students before and my wife tried to apply for dependent from inside UK and got rejected. After that i sent her to Nepal and applied from there and got visa very quick. But your case is tier 2 so things can be quite different from mine. thanks

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by england_hotmale View Post
    Pls let us know when did u get marry .. I mean when did u register.............

    and where about u
    We registered on 2nd april 2013 in uk.



    Thanks

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    427
    yes i am
    As soon as your wife gets visa, yes u can apply for dependent here from uk.


    niken

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by niken83 View Post
    yes i am
    As soon as your wife gets visa, yes u can apply for dependent here from uk.


    niken
    Thanks niken,

    cant i apply my dependent application at the same time when my wife applies for tier 2?

    Thanks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •