Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Can PSW be switch/dependent of PSW, or Tier 2 applying within UK? Urgent need help.

Quote Originally Posted by niken83 View Post
    yes i am
    As soon as your wife gets visa, yes u can apply for dependent here from uk.

niken
    Thanks niken, well, my wife visa ends on this oct 25 2013 and my ends dec 28 of 2013. So I think I can't wait for her visa results.
    THanks

Hi, let you know all that, from this ukba link http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/vi...ingdependants/,

it can be known that, I (PSW visa right now) can be a dependent of my wife who is also PSW.

Did i understood right way or wrong?

Thanks

yes i am
    If her visa ends on Oct she can apply before Oct with one day service so you will have plenty of time to apply. You can also go to dependent now.

niken

yes i am
    If her visa ends on Oct she can apply before Oct with one day service so you will have plenty of time to apply. You can also go to dependent now.

niken
    Hi niken,

well i asked atleast 5 lawyers about this, all said i have to go back country and apply again. Cant go for psw depwndant or tier 2 dependant. All i habe to apply from nepal.
    Thanks

I know someone who just switched to dependent of PSW visa holder. The lady was on student visa. I haven't got any clue why 5 lawyers are saying this. Probably its the most recent rule. You may take a good solicitor.
    All the best!!!
    nike

I know someone who just switched to dependent of PSW visa holder. The lady was on student visa. I haven't got any clue why 5 lawyers are saying this. Probably its the most recent rule. You may take a good solicitor.
    All the best!!!
    nike
    ......hello yes I m sir morning .........can u pls tell us ... Did u pay anyone out of those 5 lawyers or not ......as niken sir said here u can apply and even given example too ....... Let me know ....... Paisa tireko advice and paisa Na-tireko advice ..... And pls kindly give us feedback ........wht difference u notice between those 5 lawyers and nepalisamaj advice..................it's always good to learn new things .......................proud 2b pakhe

Quote Originally Posted by england_hotmale View Post
    ......hello yes I m sir morning .........can u pls tell us ... Did u pay anyone out of those 5 lawyers or not ......as niken sir said here u can apply and even given example too ....... Let me know ....... Paisa tireko advice and paisa Na-tireko advice ..... And pls kindly give us feedback ........wht difference u notice between those 5 lawyers and nepalisamaj advice..................it's always good to learn new things .......................proud 2b pakhe
    Hi england_hotmale,

Well, I asked 2 lawyer and 1 solicitor who are chinajani manche haru, others are like sunrise solicitors ( i phone them said no, email them said no, again i send the ukba link asking its written on website then they challenged me saying they can prove black n white i cna't apply. hahaha ), one more consultancy service i called, they said no too. So much more ppl are saying no. I have to back origin country n apply. Now, I have appointment with Nepali Solicitor, lets c how he says. .. Well all above are free cost, didnt paid any, though, all said no. this is my concern.

Thanks

You can't apply for a PBS dependent visa within uk.
    yes i am
    As soon as your wife gets visa, yes u can apply for dependent here from uk.

niken

Quote Originally Posted by tier2chefs View Post
    You can't apply for a PBS dependent visa within uk.
    yes, tier2chefs.. you are right, I can't apply within UK. I have to go back home country and apply.
    Well, I got little confused, how much total fund maintenance should I maintain.
    A. MINIMUM 600 UP TO 90 DAYS? or
    B. MINIMUM 1800 UP TO 90 DAYS STATEMENT?

well my case, My Tier 2 migrant is here in UK more than 2 yrs. No children. Just 1 dependent i.e. me. I am going back Nepal and apply separately for Tier 2 dependent.

The following detail is from guidance for tier 2. from following guidance, what i understood is: if dependent applies at the same time with main applicant then for 1 dependent then fund maintenance should show 600 x 3= 1800 +900 (main applicant) = 2700 total. So my case, I am applying just one dependent also separately. My question is how much I needed to maintain? Hope it is clear question.

[DETAILS FROM GUIDANCE:
    Family member of a tier 2 Migrant
    53. You must have 600 to support yourself.
    54. This requirement can be met by:
    having savings of 600 which must have been held for at least three months prior to the date of
    application; or
    the Tier 2A-rated sponsor providing a written undertaking that, should it become necessary, it
    will maintain and accommodate the family member for a month. The undertaking may be limited
    provided the limit is at least 600 per family member.
    55. For example, the Tier 2 Migrant is making an application at the same time as their spouse and
    two children. They must show that they have 600 for their spouse and a further 600 for each
    child, in addition to 900 required for their own support. In total the family will require evidence
    that they hold 2700 in available funds (600 x 3 = 1800 + 900). ]

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/si...ntspolicy1.pdf

You are on right track. Either

• 600 which must have been held for at least three months prior to the date of
      application [Please note the statement must not be older than 1 month] OR
    • A written undertaking from an A-rated sponsor

will fulfill your maintenance requirement.

I prefer the second option [Based on my experience].

Good luck and best wishes.

Regards,
    TIER2CHEFS

Quote Originally Posted by yesiam View Post
    yes, tier2chefs.. you are right, I can't apply within UK. I have to go back home country and apply.
    Well, I got little confused, how much total fund maintenance should I maintain.
    A. MINIMUM 600 UP TO 90 DAYS? or
    B. MINIMUM 1800 UP TO 90 DAYS STATEMENT?

well my case, My Tier 2 migrant is here in UK more than 2 yrs. No children. Just 1 dependent i.e. me. I am going back Nepal and apply separately for Tier 2 dependent.

The following detail is from guidance for tier 2. from following guidance, what i understood is: if dependent applies at the same time with main applicant then for 1 dependent then fund maintenance should show 600 x 3= 1800 +900 (main applicant) = 2700 total. So my case, I am applying just one dependent also separately. My question is how much I needed to maintain? Hope it is clear question.

[DETAILS FROM GUIDANCE:
    Family member of a tier 2 Migrant
    53. You must have 600 to support yourself.
    54. This requirement can be met by:
    having savings of 600 which must have been held for at least three months prior to the date of
    application; or
    the Tier 2A-rated sponsor providing a written undertaking that, should it become necessary, it
    will maintain and accommodate the family member for a month. The undertaking may be limited
    provided the limit is at least 600 per family member.
    55. For example, the Tier 2 Migrant is making an application at the same time as their spouse and
    two children. They must show that they have 600 for their spouse and a further 600 for each
    child, in addition to 900 required for their own support. In total the family will require evidence
    that they hold 2700 in available funds (600 x 3 = 1800 + 900). ]

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/si...ntspolicy1.pdf
    __
    Tier2Chefs.com