Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: changing tier 4 to tier 2..

changing tier 4 to tier 2..

dear raju dai namaste!

I am here in london since 6 years as student tier 4 recently i completed my bachelor degree from one recognized university and planning to switch from tier 4 to tier 2 and i have my wife as student dependent since 3 years here. so i i change my status from here she my wife also can change from here or she has to go back in nepal and does she need english test if yes wich level please could you make me clear thanks
    nites

You can change your visa status from inside uk, if you have successfully graduated from the UK University. You wife also can apply as your dependent from inside UK. I don't think english language test is needed for her but i am not sure about that.

thanks sakar

do you know any lawyer who can deal like this situation.

You don't need any lawyer if you got employer to sponsor tier 2 for you. Following is the brief list of documents you need to show:
    1) CoS [Certificate of Sponsorship from your employer]
    2) UK Degree
    3) maintenance fund

Main is CoS and it might take couple of months to get it sorted. Let me know if you need more info.

thanks sakar i am working in resturant as chef since more than 5 years part time so do i need to show experience letter? please could you give me more information about this. somebody said now rule has been changed so cannot transfer i need full information please thanks

Switching from Tier 4 to Tier 2 for yourself and Tier 4 dependent to Tier 2 dependent is possible for you. Basic criteria for switching is

• Bachelors OR Masters OR 12 months completed towards PhD.
    • NVQ Level 6 job offer with appropriate salary and
    • Maintenance fund.

You don't need any previous experience letters / salary slips to be shown up. The less docs you present, the maximum chances you will get the approval. I suggest you to go for SAME DAY SERVICE.

Regards,
    TIER2CHEFS
    __
    Tier2Chefs.com

thanks tier2chefs..
    please could you tell me if i transfer to chef how much salary shoud be show and
    • Maintenance fund. how much i need to show any idea thanks could you recomend any lawyer for me if you know thanks london

Either

• 900 which must have been held for at least three months prior to the date of
      application [Please note the statement must not be older than 1 month] OR
    • A written undertaking from an A-rated sponsor

will fulfill your maintenance requirement.

And I don't think Chef is a NVQ 6 Level position, the employer have to offer you a position that is a NVQ Level 6.

Standard Occupational Classification of UKBA is available at http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/si...ed-workers.pdf

Minimum salary requirement is 20,300 / year [including all benefits] OR appropriate salary according to the SOC code used in your CoS, which ever is maximum.

I hope this helps you.

Regards,
    Quote Originally Posted by london View Post
    thanks tier2chefs..
    please could you tell me if i transfer to chef how much salary shoud be show and
    • Maintenance fund. how much i need to show any idea thanks could you recomend any lawyer for me if you know thanks london
    __
    Tier2Chefs.com

thanks

if chefs are not in NVQ level 6 in which position do i have to apply any idea..please my employer is indian resturant