Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: changing tier 4 to tier 2..

Again, please look at http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/si...ed-workers.pdf

There is a clear list of NVQ Level 6, 5 and 4 jobs. Please choose wisely relating your degree.

Regards,
    TIER2CHEFS.COM
    Quote Originally Posted by london View Post
    thanks

if chefs are not in NVQ level 6 in which position do i have to apply any idea..please my employer is indian resturant
    __
    Tier2Chefs.com

thank you very much.
    i checked that list but couldnot find resturant manager if i apply as manager is it possible?

Hi there

how long does it takes time to switch from tier 4 to tier 2 i mean normally processing time to get result thanks for help
    london

Same Day in Premium Service and upto 4 months in postal application. It is always better to use the Premium Same Day Service.
    Quote Originally Posted by london View Post
    Hi there

how long does it takes time to switch from tier 4 to tier 2 i mean normally processing time to get result thanks for help
    london
    __
    Tier2Chefs.com

thanks for reply..please could you suggest me right time to apply i just finished my bachelor degree now. i think ukba rule i have to apply another course as soon as finish our previous course i mean i have to apply for MBA and i have to send passport for extention.but if i strat work for switch process now. how ukba see my case in this case. how do you suggest me first to apply for mba as continue tier 4 or switch from tier 4 to tier 2? thanks

london

hi anyone,
    is there any difference between MBA and BA level to get approve application when switch from tier 4 to tier 2 thanks
    london

hi anyone any suggestion
    if you make application through any agent or representative after sending application form to homeoffice if your representative left job from that company do need to inform to homeoffice about representative or not? can homeoffice enquiry with representative about applicant's case? please could you suggest anyone..

hi please could you help me.

i applied as tier 2 with my one dependent i got my biometric letter but my wife didnot get why? what was problem and i gave my biometric i am still waiting her is there any problem/ help me thanks
    london

london
    Its ukba error.. Pls kindly call them ask them for it..........................Its not a big issue... It happens not only in nepal..................even in uK.. LOL

MERRY CHRISTMAS

PROUD 2B PAKHE
    ENGLAND_HOTMALE

hello

please could you tell anyone what does bio-metric means? it takes after reviewing our application ? or during application or before application? before bio-metric how much in percentage there is successful in all cases anyone any idea???