Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Who will win nrn elction 2013 ?

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,suva prabhat.

This is great example wht media means..... Its funny to see some media people like WWW.NEPALBRITAIN.COM(NRN ALPERTON) AND NEPALI-PATRA(NRN PLUMSTEAD) KEEP posting own people ..

media should be neutral.....................aba west ma NRN.. SOUTH EAST MA NRN... east ra south west ma ni banaunu parla...

NRN ko janma belayat ma bhayera suru bhako...........aba sauteni NRN pani yahi janmera kata kata sarne ho kunni..............

बिरालो बेलायतको होस् कि अमेरिकाको,
    मुसा नमारे पछी के काम ?
    नेता त्यागी होस् कि पि यच डि गरेको होस्, देश
    बनाउन नसकेपछी के काम ?...........................................DR DHITAL/KUL ACHARYA/KANDEL/YOGEN.
    प्रेमिका जती सुन्दर होस्, आफु लाई माया नगरे

पछी के काम ?..............................................

proud 2b pakhe
    Last edited by england_hotmale; 17th September 2013 at 09:50. Reason: mistake

haha hotmale daju kahelay kahi hasauchau timi pani
    niken

Quote Originally Posted by england_hotmale View Post
    Ma ta hajur pakhe manche ... 15th September .... Plumstead ma Kandel NRN ......greenford tira ...yogen NRN........ Hey Bhagwan yo nepalisamaj ...K Bhako hola ...... ....it's same people who r in NRN now were in yeti ..... They destroy yeti image before ..now NRN ...................it's more funny to see in their facebook status .... Each of them pulling each other leg ,.......koi Bhutanese asylum NRN ... Koi nrn ko paisa khayo .........koi car ma 17000 candidate ko NRN form .........I don't understand .... Why these people don't think tht as a British citizen ... Our first responsibility is to contribute to our local council local children centre ..........udghatan-mantri ko lagi .... Maramar.....mora haru .........NRN=NON-RELIABLE NEPALI.......,.lol.........proud 2b pakhe
    That is probably the most decent thing I've read from you. Good job. You are right though, for those that are British citizens, their priority should be where they live, otherwise I say, if you really want to help Nepal, go to Nepal. I know I will, and my time will come.
    ---
    Save Amar Bahadur Bam

May I interrupt something here, forgive me first, I didnít went through all the discussion to reach here, just thought itís pointless even to consider NRN and its election. NRN was supposed to stand for Nepalese people and look after their human rights and welfare. However, this doesnít mean all the NRN and their officials. I am particularly pointing at NRN UK.

Can I tell you all something, NRN UK is Nepali congress associate wing, it will and always will stand for their party. Donít engage with it, if you really want NRN UK, you need to abolish it first, its officials and its system. Itís the same system that put tyrant in dictatorship rules to discriminate Nepalese people for over the past few centuries.

Unless someone completely wipe out current NRN UK and established fair and transparent one, this discussion is pointless.
    There is program in World Food Programme. All the UN officials and volunteers started this to feed every 4 children with just $1 (www dot wfp dot org/donate/fillthecup) hope you join it.

Quote Originally Posted by outspoken View Post
    ''That is probably the most decent thing I've read from you''. Good job. You are right though, for those that are British citizens, their priority should be where they live, otherwise I say, if you really want to help Nepal, go to Nepal. I know I will, and my time will come.
    indeed yes, most decent post from hotmale
    niken