Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: marry with uk women

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6

    Smile marry with uk women

    namaskar , i am martin kc from nepal. i want to marry with uk women. she from scotland . after marry with her what kined of vissa uk i can get & how long need the time after apply my all document in british embassy nepal.this vissa will be how long time . and then how long need the time to be citizenship in uk .

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by martinkc View Post
    namaskar , i am martin kc from nepal. i want to marry with uk women. she from scotland . after marry with her what kined of vissa uk i can get & how long need the time after apply my all document in british embassy nepal.this vissa will be how long time . and then how long need the time to be citizenship in uk .
    Your having a laugh KC. Given your level of English language, I suggest you first enrol at British council to learn a language then start dreaming about finding your Scottish bride. Because even if you do find a bride, you still need to pass an English Language Test to get a UK visa.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    32
    what a mean reply Mr royal man from oxford grammar school london . The guy is not from UK English not his mother tongue he at least tried . his post suggests he has already found a bride and If this is true I am sure he will speak better than your level of queens English init ? . UKBA tests you can speak and understand English not writing skills .

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    427
    Quote Originally Posted by Sudhir View Post
    ''what a mean reply Mr royal man from oxford grammar school london . The guy is not from UK English not his mother tongue he at least tried . his post suggests he has already found a bride and If this is true I am sure he will speak better than your level of queens English init ? . UKBA tests you can speak and understand English not writing skills''
    Is it true tat someone who is applying as a dependent from outside must score 5 in IELTS??


    niken
    Last edited by niken83; 19th August 2013 at 20:02.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by niken83 View Post
    Is it true tat someone who is applying as a dependent from outside must score 5 in IELTS??


    niken
    Not an expert Niken , Kindly do not rely on my advise as I am not professional . Professional advise comes for money . however as per my knowledge .In the test, you will need to demonstrate a basic command of English (speaking and listening) at level A1 of the Common European Framework of Reference. This is a basic level, which is judged to require 40 to 50 hours' tuition for most learners. Someone assessed at level A1 can understand and use simple, everyday expressions and very basic phrases.
    You will not need to demonstrate your reading and writing skill . source http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/si...applicants.pdf page 5.
    do let me know if I am wrong for my future benefit and the benefit of others .

    This requirement differs from the requirement for student visa
    Last edited by Sudhir; 19th August 2013 at 21:26.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    32
    equivalent IELTS score would b B1 4.0 . It is advantage if you pass overall with band 4.0 . However just 4.0 in speaking and listening should be enough supported with a brief cover letter . It is better to go for other simpler tests if they are available in the country of application that are designed to test speaking and listening and the results are given in couple of days .
    Last edited by Sudhir; 19th August 2013 at 22:04.

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6
    Thank you for standing up for me. She understands me, that's all that matters!!!!

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6
    Thank you for standing up for me. She understands me, that's all that matters!!!! Sudhir

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by royalman View Post
    Your having a laugh KC. Given your level of English language, I suggest you first enrol at British council to learn a language then start dreaming about finding your Scottish bride. Because even if you do find a bride, you still need to pass an English Language Test to get a UK visa.
    Royal Man - My oral English & comprehension is good and I was just typing fast last night! Considering I speak 11 languages including Cantonese, I think your comments were unfair and you were just being a typical internet troll!!!

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    427
    Quote Originally Posted by martinkc View Post
    ''Thank you for standing up for me. She understands me, that's all that matters!!!!''
    martin,
    there are many factor that matters for you to be here in U.K. as the immigration rules are getting tighten. Your Partner's income and your language ability are the major factor that matters most. Please be careful before making an application as the fee is even very high. Many things has to comply to obtain dependent visa. She understands you, but you have to understand the immigration rules to apply.

    wish you all the luck.


    niken

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •