Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: marry with uk women

Niken my dear bro,

She understands you, but you have to understand the immigration rules to apply. ??????

isn't this the reason he came here for advise ?. Btw sorry for getting personal whats your immigration status . Have you always stayed in accordance to the conditions attached with your immigration status .
    My request kindly make forums useful for others don't scare them away .

martin sir suva prabhat
    Your topic is about how u can get entry as a british citizen dependent . answer is simple.. and its easy once u follow the rules and regulation.

People can make fun about your topic.... but don;t worry u know who u r r and wht u doing... and I wish u good luck to come as a dependent......................British born doesnot means all r educated and can speak/write english......Nepalese born doesnot means all r PAKHE like me lol

now come to your topic.... u can get 2 yrs dependent visa .... and it will take normally 5 yrs to apply for british passport.
    after 2 yrs... u might get indefinite but have to face interview too.. it depends on both interview.

make sure she is not taking any benefit..If she is taking.. ask her wht she is taking.....make sure u will be the first husband or not..If Not then most provide her past details like divorce paper etc

Ask her whether she is in council house or rented property. She is working or not
    Once u come,make sure u work and pay tax

The reason why I m giving u advice is... One my english friend)gal) marry one tracking guy from nepal. First it was refuse but I help her to appeal and now they r together
    Unfortunately as soon as the guy got indefinite, He divorce her.

so pls binti cha yo dukhi atma ko..... Don;t play with woman hearts/feelings.... If u wanna use her only to come... at least explain her before u proceed.

British people love nepal and nepalese... lets keep it as it is.

any further help u need

feel free

This is nepalisamajuk...... NOT FUN CLUB(NRN)

GOOD LUCK
    PROUD 2B PAKHE

hotmale brother from 9th july 2012 rules changed .Spouse/Partner visa for 2.5 years, then extension for another 2.5 years, only then permanent residency after 5 years.

this rule came into effect to cut down sham marriages . I wish happy married life to newly wed couple .
    whole world likes Nepalese people for their honesty .
    Last edited by Sudhir; 21st August 2013 at 09:22.

Ok this is the scenario , we live in asia at the moment & not married yet - thinking of doing it in nepal.
    The UKBA websit is so confusing:
    (1) Dependant visa (2) British citizenship (3) spousal visa (4)indefinite stay blah, blah

One minte it's we've to be married 4years & live overesas for that time before going to the uk, then it's we've to be together 2 yrs then stay 2.5 yrs & another 2.5 yrs before indefinite status ,the one page states spouse need to have a certain income , then it's not mentioned again & says i just need to do the citizenship language test show our marriage is real etc.etc etc.

She is just as confused as me ! Is the no where you can get all info in one place ? We know the rules have got tighter but this is crazy!
    Do you thinking the british consulate can help or is it only UKBA? Thanks for any added info and sorry this thread is taking so long. All your posts are appreciated

Martin this link explains http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/vi...ly-outside-uk/ . From Nepal you can either apply using printed form or online. go through http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/si...isas/vaf4a.pdf and
    http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/si...sas/vaf4a2.pdf . should explain what you need to do .

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/vi...ply/financial/ how you can meet financial requirements

Quote Originally Posted by martinkc View Post
    Royal Man - My oral English & comprehension is good and I was just typing fast last night! Considering I speak 11 languages including Cantonese, I think your comments were unfair and you were just being a typical internet troll!!!
    Wow, someone's really getting her knickers in twist. I didn't mean to upset anybody. I suppose you have only followed the letter of the law rather than its spirit. Hence the misunderstanding. And please stop pretending to be Mr KC, the only person caught out of your act seems to be Sudhir, it's not fair on him, the poor guy who stood up for you earlier.

Owning to a significant increase in sham marriages between European and non-European Nationals. The rules got tighter for the British Nationals to bring in their partners, specially from Indian Subcontinent and Sub-Saharan African countries. So unless you are well prepared, your application will be rejected, resulting a loss of fee, having to go through a hassle of appeal process which could take anything up to a year. Not to mention costs it will incur and the time. That's what was in the spirit of my previous post and you seem to have completely overlooked it.

The rules are there for reasons. They aren't crazy as you might think and they are all in one place. You just overlooked it as you did with my previous post. Your case falls under category of unmarried partner of British National. And I am not being scaremongering just being a pragmatic.
    Last edited by royalman; 22nd August 2013 at 12:57.

I am a new member here, I don't know what has been going on here. Civilized behavior, reasoned discussion (for the most part) and playing nicely should be encouraged. This forum exists as a tool and a community resource for people migrating and others to meet and get along .
    It is very much possible for a UK national to in love with any other nationality while abroad and would want to bring her spouse to country, this was my only reason of standing up for martin. Nothing personal .Senior members should encourage civilized behavior, reasoned discussion(for the most part) and playing nicely . My intention was to promote reasoned discussion.
    Lets all play like adults to keep flame wars to low intensity .

Quote Originally Posted by Sudhir View Post
    Niken my dear bro,

She understands you, but you have to understand the immigration rules to apply. ??????

''isn't this the reason he came here for advise ?. Btw sorry for getting personal whats your immigration status . Have you always stayed in accordance to the conditions attached with your immigration status .
    My request kindly make forums useful for others don't scare them away'' .

Brother sudhir,

I don't think its necessary to disclose you my personal matter. But I can assure that I am living white in my immigration status. I don't know about urs. I have never failed to comply immigration rules to stay legal in the UK and this has never let me down. Truth must be told before applying visa to avoid the future disappointments. I want the gentle men to be aware before he apply for a visa.

thank you

niken