Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My UN post

Kapa is amazing
    niken

suva prabhat..
    I am not surprise how people here criticise tht gentleman who was in tht video post.

But I am surprise to see so call EDUCATED LOL UN members like KAPA bringing out the name of those gentleman who r in UN .

IF U HAVE DIGNITY GO AND TELL THEM IN FACE NOT HERE WITHOUT ANY CLUE.

I don;t blame this gentleman in video who feel uncomfortable to answer question..............But hey guys... Why don;t u watch again and again...................and take positive thoughts............................This gentleman did understand question .......and thts wht is important in any interview.............. and its upto him and his ability whether he answer or not...........how he answer... why he answer.....
    Instead of laughing here ..................better we try to call him and request him to give good interview in future...........

Everybody made mistake in life......only few TWAT PEOPLE LAUGH ON IT............

Miss or Mr KAPA JI...For your kind information .. I do know many NEPALESE WHO R IN UN.. But I m pakhe and my parents and teachers told me not to do backbiting..............if u wanna complain...............Complain or criticise ouR SYSTEM not the gentleman who r in UN POST.

every human have both good and bad habit.............Its upto us wht to take from them....................

Every country politician or party have own power to bring own people................Only the way is different....

PROUD 2B PAKHE
    england_hotmale

"That Nepali Guy Speaks". Hear him out...

http://www.sharing4good.org/article/...just-guy-nepal
    ---
    Save Amar Bahadur Bam

.....................here comes another interview from SIR SUDHARSAN ...true gentleman................

http://www.mysansar.com/2013/10/7817/

सुदर्शन भन्छन्- मलाई अंग्रेजी नजानेकोमा कुनै दुःख छैन

I totally agree with him..................To help u don;t need to speak different language.. I am really proud to hear tht This gentleman is working in UN TO HELP DISABILITY PEOPLE................HONESTLY .. I salute him.

shame on those people who comments negative about him...................wearing jeans with lipstic AND OPEN HAIR STYLE doesnot makes smart beautiful UN MEMBERS.....

HAMI KATI NEPALI HARU.... KURA NABUJHI.. .aruko majak udaune purkhadekhi ko bani ho..............tyahi bhayera nabujhi PWAKKA BOLNA HUDAINA BHANTHIYE.,,,..............HAMRA KAKA LE..........

प्रस्न सोद्धा नेपालीमा बोलेको भए झन् राम्रो हुने थियो, विश्व प्रसिद्ध रोनाल्डो , मेसिलाइ त पत्रकारहरुले सोद्धा उनीहरुकै भासामा उत्तर दिन्छन

....................wht is english....? satya ghatna ma adharit......
    aja bhanda 14 yrs agadi ma auta resturent ma dinner ko lagi gako thiye............waiter le sodhnu bhayo... wht u want in STARTER..............I didn;t reply...................not because i don;t know the meaning of starter.... I didn;t know starter means the food to order before main course meal............AFU PAKHE MANCHE... STARTER BHANEKO...RX MOTORBIKE STARTER HOKI BHANERA DANGA PARE.............

PROUD 2B PAKHE
    ENGLAND_HOTMALE

If your are representing your country in the world arena like the UN. Then I would have thought, you would do some prior homework with regard to your role and work you would be discharging as a representative of your country, and a situation like Mr Subedi, what could be more appropriate than getting a few tips on handling of the press and media. Had he done so he would have easily avoided this embarrassing situation. If my memory serves me correctly, there was a similar gaffe by a Nepalese female minister last year when she gave a speech in the UN and I am sure this won't be the last. The original post by Kapa and followed by a few of us including mine, may sounds just criticizing Mr Subedi not being able to speak English but it's much more than that. It's more about fairness, social justice and getting a right people on right job, based purely on a merit not on creed, bribery and above all nepotism which is rife in Nepal. I wonder, would it not be more appropriate if the disabled people were represented by one of them rather than able bodied. I am sure there is someone who is better qualified than Mr Subedi. The disabled people or their organisations are being represented by the disabled persons in most European countries one way or another and why not in Nepal. If we deprive them of very few job opportunities the disabled people have over able bodied person like you and me. Then where is a social justice ?. I am sure Mr Subedi is not disabled, therefore has more job opportunities than a person without limps or eyes. This is a bigger picture of the post which likes of hotmale and jenish seems to have completely missed. By the way, Mr Subedi was asked a very simple question and also explained a meaning of cuisine when he didn't understand. He could have continued saying RICE, DHAAL, SUBJEE, MAASU etc etc if he couldn't say in English and that would have turned the table for Mr interviewer. Because, most of the cuisines are named locally and I am sure you would agree with me if you have traveled around the world. He was not asked about a rocket science that would have required a high level of English language and if Mr Subedi is a someone you look up to as a role model then I have nothing to add !!! God bless you and Nepal
    Last edited by royalman; 5th October 2013 at 15:58.

..............If u r in foreign land.............Each nepalese should represent nepal including you and me....... U don;t have to be in UN TO REPRESENT OUR NATION. Its our responsibility to represent nepal... Educated people like royalman left country for better life.. better job..............Its EASY TO CRITICISE BUT HARD TO FOLLOW .........if u really mean it then u don;t have to be in overseas to get PAY AS U GO JOB.
    once again MR SUBEDI MADE IT CLEAR...........ITS NOT HIS JOB ITS HIS DESIRE TO HELP DISABLE PEOPLE FROM 14 YRS OLD...
    I do respect MR SUBEDI.... I will not be surprise... coming election he will get ticket too.. lol

Mr royalman.. there r many nepalese like you who r better qualified then mr subedi.. but its not about qualifed people.. its about the desire who love to help disable people .. thts wht UN PREFER .. AND MR SUBEDI IS THE RIGHT MAN TO GET THT POSITION

For your kind information.. I don;t know who is mr subedi.. I m just sharing wht I feel about nepalese..... NO MATTER WHT nepalese people do.. as long as its worth to our society... I will always support...................and I mean it..

thank u
    sadharan nepali

Mr hotmail you didn’t read my post, I already mentioned in my post that I didn’t posted this video to make fun of him. Rather my intention was to find what or where we went wrong? I am half Nepali my daddy being Nepalese and my mother Japanese, if I could understand what is wrong with the politics within this video surely you being patriot and pure Nepali born would have already understood it or did you have the same problem as Nepalese government officials or rather I should put it, Nepalese politicians.

You see Nepalese politicians and government officials cannot see truth further then what they accepted only to be truth, or let me put it in another word what is right for them is only the truth and there no other truth. The rest of the world or for that matter even the Nepalese people opinions are useless to them. What they want they get it, what they think they make it, what they say, everyone must accept it. So Mr hotmail I think something very seriously wrong with your opinions too. Because I am beginning to think that you are speaking more like Nepalese politicians and less like Nepali common people.

Before you jabber another research less opinion on my post, let me repeat again what I posted before. Mr Sudarshan Subedi and his council members were under investigation by The Commission for the Investigation of Abuse of Authority of Nepal. We found their involvement in corruption of using government, embassies and UN donation for National Federation of Disabled Nepal. So, many international donors stop the donation until the organization is under new leadership and including some real patriot Nepalese decided that National Federation of Disabled Nepal should lead by such person who is disable and more educated in this field disable people rights. Mr hotmail if you must know Mr Sudarshan Subedi was appointed by Nepali congress party in his post, his loyalty is to his party not for the cause of the organization. So we have one candidate who was indeed accepted from all international donors and sectors. We send her profiles and her involvement in this disable people rights not only in Nepal but SAARC member nations as well.

“The chosen candidate was Miss Nandini Shakya, she hold the master degree in political science and sociology. She also volunteer for UN Convention on the Rights of Disabled People, a different branch of UN sister agency. She is disable from abdomen below and use wheel chair to walk around but I have never seen a person well educated and with leadership program in every public speaking, media and writing articles. We choose her to lead the organization but Nepali congress political intervention happened.”

See mr Hotmail, you missed this part, just like every other Nepali politicians did.

You see Mr Hotmail, she is not involve with any political party, that was the only problem with her profile for Nepali politicians. And again, I must repeat that she is Indigenous Nepali, that was her fault too.

Mr Hotmail, I am daughter of Gurkha, even though I am half born Nepali I born and grew up in Nepal, completed my study and learn to love my culture as much as any pure born Nepalese, but I have more developed sense then most of you to see what is wrong with Nepal and Nepalese administration. I know the very reason you are defending the corrupted administration of Nepal is in your core. And every Nepalese people who are with me are trying to fight that core. That was the very definition of New Nepal, wasn’t it? And still Mr hotmail you think my posting this video was about making fun of Mr Sudarshan Subedi, you should stop hurting yourself by replying because your defending him won’t change my mind because I am the one who provided the evidence to The Commission for the Investigation of Abuse of Authority of Nepal about his corruptions involvement. You forgot I am UN agent, The UNODC Regional Office for Southeast Asia is under my leading which mean I can help local government in investigation of corruption, crimes and terrorism.

“Even with all the qualified next generation leaders that can lead and represent Nepal in various field of work in world, our politicians and their puppet government will always and always choose corrupted and inexperience people to lead our Nation.”

मेरो बाबा भन्नु हुन्छ मान्छे जस्तो हुन्छ, तेस्तैको उ संगत गर्छ। यसको अर्थ सायद यो होला, भ्रस्टचारीको विचार भ्रस्टचारीसंग मिल्छ, देशभक्तको विचार देशभक्तसंग मिल्छ। मान्छेलाई उसको विचारले येसरी चिनिन छ।
    There is program in World Food Programme. All the UN officials and volunteers started this to feed every 4 children with just $1 (www dot wfp dot org/donate/fillthecup) hope you join it.

UN council allocates 20% of UN house budget to disable projects in Nepal which was under National Federation of Disabled Nepal. After the corruption involvement we stop the funding and ever since UNDP is leading the projects.
    There is program in World Food Programme. All the UN officials and volunteers started this to feed every 4 children with just $1 (www dot wfp dot org/donate/fillthecup) hope you join it.

No international donors including Embassies now provide funding to Nepali organization or agencies directly anymore. After 2012, they all come up with alternative funding. We called it “sum up”. Chinese embassy was the first international donor who uses this practice. Whatever funding they promise on developmental projects for government, they will supervise, they will monitor and they will pay labors, they will buy everything that will need to finish projects.

Until last year Japanese embassy was directly funding the projects which mean all the money was in control of government officials and they never invest it all. There was much corruption involved. Political parties will divide the funding among them, use cheap materials and sometime funding goes out of expectation which mean more donations was expected. So something so miraculous happened. Now Japanese officials are well aware of Nepalese administration scheme. After Last year, Japanese embassy established project building and skill Japanese project managers of various fields to supervise the every project.

You see, they don't just see what they are shown, they can see through it. That is exactly what our people need to learn now, see through all the scheme of Nepalese administration and their corruption. I promise you all, we all are on it, we will make them all exposed in time.