Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28

Thread: Mahina ko 2000

  1. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    21
    and im 75% through. just need the rest 25%

  2. #12

    Angry

    Quote Originally Posted by nepali_forex View Post
    and im 75% through. just need the rest 25%
    No offence but I smell a rat.

  3. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    21
    no office taken but i gotta do what i gotta do. yes i am trying to sign up people and in return they're getting their dedicated portfolio manager who is helping them make money everyday.

  4. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    21
    we have a live trading day tomorrow 10-4 if anyone's interested. i can provide you the details if you want. you really dont want to miss it.

  5. #15
    Could you please provide details, i will be there for live trading

  6. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by sakar View Post
    Could you please provide details, i will be there for live trading
    call me asap on 07737340958 for more details as the seats are limited.
    Last edited by nepali_forex; 3rd December 2013 at 13:54.

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    520
    Quote Originally Posted by royalman View Post
    No offence but I smell a rat.
    loooooooool.
    ---
    Save Amar Bahadur Bam

  8. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    21
    Thank you to everyone who enquired and saw the outcome. Now it the rest of you to come forward and achieve.

  9. #19
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by sakar View Post
    Could you please provide details, i will be there for live trading
    Please get back to me if youre still interested in live trading day.

  10. #20
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by niken83 View Post
    how much deposit do you need ??
    its up to you how much you want to deposit.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •