Thread: Housekeper required

Housekeper required

Housekeeper is required for a family with one baby in a house in Putney, South West London. If interested, please call 07903372666.

hi mariam.. I have given one lady to call you. I believe she did call u.. Hope U spoke with her.

Thanks

Hi england_hotmale, thanks for passing my details. She did call me but she is now employed until the 18th of January so if you know anyone else please feel free to pass on my details. Thank you for your support.

Thanks for your help too. I only help those nepalese who r desperate for help.. I will try my best to get someone who is worth to trust as a family.

Regards
    Pakhe

Quote Originally Posted by england_hotmale View Post
    Thanks for your help too. I only help those nepalese who r desperate for help.. I will try my best to get someone who is worth to trust as a family.

Regards
    Pakhe
    Hi england_hotmale are you still helping Nepalese ladies find work? I'm looking for a good trust worthy housekeeper to look after my house and cook evening meals. And occasional baby sitting We are a small family of husband wife and 3 yr old boy. In return we will provide with free accommodation and free food wifi.

hi
    If anybody ask for it. I will let you know. Please mention the location too. Other can help as well.

Thanks

Ok thanks.we are based in Leicester.